Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mudz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

This story is so good.. loving every bit of it. Akshay toh gaya hi! 

Update soooon

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Abhimanyu is so adorable... ❤️❤️

apoorva1999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Loved the update please update soon

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Okay! First and foremost, I am super happy that you elected to update today.

Abhi being super agitated and then calming down as soon as he saw Akshara was super cute. I somehow love how partners can have that calming effect on each other. Their mere presence does wonders to you. 

Abhi was so conscious with her, he finally got to see her with leisure, hold her hand, kiss her forehead.😛

Abhi changed the couch just the next day because Akshu felt the earlier to be uncomfortable was super cute. I wish people did such things, so quick for real.

The way he was so close to her when he asked her about her night, I want Akshara to think over it at her place, come up with assumptions, blush. The way he acted, she can't take him just to be her mentor.

And well, Akshay, I am waiting for whats in store for him. 😈

p.s. giving a long comment on an FF on IF after ages, it feels nice 

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Jealousy coming up! 😃

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Love the update!! 

Waiting for your next chapter 

0913155R thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

OMG omg tooooo good can't wait to se how abi reacts 😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈🙈just loved it plz plz continue soon 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Garden_diane thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you for this.. I dunno why but I'm loving this Mr. Birla than the show one um maybe because of u.. all the best and stay blessed 💓💗

zerroo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ohhhh goddddd!!!!! This was an amaaaaazing chapter ....I was so sooooo soooo much into it like I literally consumed each and every word you wrote.....the dynamics between abhi and akshu is like fire.....you are so good as a writer that I truly can never express how good you absolutely are ...I won't nag you but plssssssss update soon....I simply can't wait to read .....lots of live to you 

ramya4barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Re-read it again from the first part and now this is my favourite part❤️❤️❤️

How impatient he was to see Akshu 🤗

Ensuring her routine even he was busy, more of something very natural or part of his everyday activity🪄

Hayee!! One look of his doll is all it took for Abhi to brighten his day!! 💫 With Akshu, smile is defnelty on our Abhis face!!💕

I loved the way Akshu sat in his Chair ❤️ hayee it's all yours baby, the owner is ready to lay anything and everything at your feet with just a smile & shine in your eyes sweetheart!!💕

Not to mention, he did call her sweetheart, Akshu.... It shows how concerned he was that she is tired and needs rest.🥰 Pagli uske ankhon mein toh dekhlo... Man he is Love redefined!!❤️

This guy with a single glance can say what's wrong with his bae!! Heck, he is aware of every hour of her day, what she does, what she eats, when she sleeps!! He owned her without her even realising it ✨

Coming to my fav part, couch ❤️❤️she did actually have the privilege to access his cabin, his chair, his couch.. The man is yours Akshu and so is the cabin!! I found it very endearing that Abhi actually changes the Akshu just because Akshu found it uncomfortable and that too on the very next day!! Can anyone get better than this!! This small gesture took all of my heart!! .😍🥰

I really wish akshu see's all such little efforts, his care, his concern, his unmistakable and unmaskable love ❤️❤️

And I know it's not Akshu's mistake to drool over her man!! It's natural 😂

I am more curious on how Abhi reacts to Akshu👻 Will he scold her, taunt her, ground her 😂, give her silent treatment 🥺( which I don't think he can ever give her) , or lovingly make her understand.

I can't stop myself from replying again! This is sure a Abhiralicious update ❤️❤️❤️