Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Milalal27

No chemistry between Paakhi & Zain. She is miscast as the FL. It’s childish a joke. Her universe dialogue 🀒

Loving Ishaan though. 

Season 1 was πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½β™₯️ 

Season 2 πŸ€ͺ all where πŸ˜‚, it was horrible there were some good moments but few. 

Seriously yaar,  I felt like phela track he plastic surgery wali track hojaye. 

She doesn't suit the character , bachi ko itna mature role de diya. Why they have picked her for a romance genre πŸ€¦β€β™€

Neither did reem shine nor the character did anything. 

I cannot see the chemistry between them, The only thing that can save them now is a really good writing. 

Yeah,  I liked him more than the female lead. 

The whole family was also so boring. 

For me here it's a reverse case season 1 was not a good story at all .

Season 2 if you ignore something's it is better show.( Though they could have done a best job on elevation of plots) 

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Max789

Seriously yaar,  I felt like phela track he plastic surgery wali track hojaye. 

She doesn't suit the character , bachi ko itna mature role de diya. Why they have picked her for a romance genre πŸ€¦β€β™€

Neither did reem shine nor the character did anything. 

I cannot see the chemistry between them, The only thing that can save them now is a really good writing. 

Yeah,  I liked him more than the female lead. 

The whole family was also so boring. 

For me here it's a reverse case season 1 was not a good story at all .

Season 2 if you ignore something's it is better show.( Though they could have done a best job on elevation of plots) 

Alisha from season 1 was for me πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ‘β€οΈ, season 2  Riddhima didn't like her at all. Very weak always pleasing others in the name of love where was her selfrespect in all this.

I am rooting for Ishaan his acting is good in overall of the cast. Zain is trying too much it seems. FL should have been someone else, more mature, bold just like Maya from Beyhadh. Missing Jennifer Winget. 😭

Max789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milalal27

Alisha from season 1 was for me πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ‘β€οΈ, season 2  Riddhima didn't like her at all. Very weak always pleasing others in the name of love where was her selfrespect in all this.

I am rooting for Ishaan his acting is good in overall of the cast. Zain is trying too much it seems. FL should have been someone else, more mature, bold just like Maya from Beyhadh. Missing Jennifer Winget. 😭

Alisha did a really good job as both Tara and Arohi ,I watched it for the both characters  but the story was a crap fest,The actors performance got wasted. 

I would'nt deny that. 

Ishan's character is intresting to watch onscreen. For me zain played good .

I totally agree the female lead should have been someone more mature, She has zero chemistry with Zain .

Like I am telling in every post only the writing can spark the chemistry between agastya and Pakhi. I hope it does 🀞

Edited by Max789 - 2 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Mr. Raichand has a split personality. πŸ˜† He is quite nice and positive with others. He is nice to the workers, respects women, takes stands for them, saves the child from having an accident, he is emotional about his mother not loving him. So far sounds like a normal person. His monster side comes out only when it's about Pakhi. πŸ˜†  Pyaar mein pagal deewana. πŸ€£ I so hope they maintain this two sides of him instead of turning him fully black. ITV people can't handle grey characters for more than 3 months. πŸ˜›

Max789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Mr. Raichand has a split personality. πŸ˜† He is quite nice and positive with others. He is nice to the workers, respects women, takes stands for them, saves the child from having an accident, he is emotional about his mother not loving him. So far sounds like a normal person. His monster side comes out only when it's about Pakhi. πŸ˜†  Pyaar mein pagal deewana. πŸ€£ I so hope they maintain this two sides of him instead of turning him fully black. ITV people can't handle grey characters for more than 3 months. πŸ˜›

True, they cannot handle that tricky subject. 

In 3 months they will turn him completely white and He will become Innocent Pati πŸ˜² 

If pakhi and agastya get married. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Max789

True, they cannot handle that tricky subject. 

In 3 months they will turn him completely white and He will become Innocent Pati πŸ˜² 

If pakhi and agastya get married. 

They will make Ishaan the negative. Then maybe Pakhi too for some time. πŸ€£

Max789 thumbnail

They will make Ishaan the negative. Then maybe Pakhi too for some time. πŸ€£

Yes, They will make Ishan negative. 

Pakhi will know about her Innocent pati True obbsesive colors and she will kick his ass ,torture him for some time. 

Innocent pati will take all the zulms and win her sympathy and  love back .

Pakhi will accept him and ishan will not let her.

Ishan will show his true colors and will trap pakhi in his web, Then pati will misunderstand her and innocently suffers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I also think the thrill factor of the show is not very intense. It needs to be intensified to make it a very interesting  thriller. 

Edited by Shirsha90 - 2 years ago
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agastya and Vansh inspite of being grey characters have some basic differences between them with a few similarities. 

Both share a painful past related to their mothers.Vansh lost his mom. Uma due to Anupriya whereas Agastya's mom's past is still yet to be revealed on the show. 

Vansh & Agastya both have bad luck when it comes to women.Both Ridzi and Anupriya betrayed Vansh for Kabir while Pakhi unaware of Agastya's deep feelings has fallen for Ishaan and treats Agastya nothing more than her best pal-Dodo.Still both Agastya and Vansh are quite close with their Grand-Mothers. 

Vansh is not calm and collected like Agastya.Vansh reacts to the betrayals in a spontaneous manner and is left clueless when it to comes to dealing with smart adversaries like Kabir.Despite the obvious signs of Ridzi's Sloppy Spy Work he failed to detect the true purpose of why was she sent to the mansion in the first place by Kabir.The only saving grace was that Vansh spooked by these betrayals had made a smart decision of transferring the will in his Daadi's name before his fake suicide drama. 

Unlike Vansh Agastya is more alert and aware of his surroundings.He effectively used the services of his Black-Hoodie Aangre to not only protect Pakhi from the nefarious intentions of Groom's cousin but his Aangre managed to return Pakhi's wedding deposit too.

Whereas Vansh never used Aangre to find out about Ridzi's Spy Work or find out about the truth regarding his mom's death.After coming back as Vihaan smarting under the twin betrayals of Ridhbir he became more cunning and resourceful foiling Vyom's plans one by one. 

Pakhi had excercised her own individual right in choosing Ishaan over Agastya but in Agastya's eyes it's the ultimate betrayal.Agastya has started making his moves as shown by the Date from Hell Promo where Ishaan is shown getting arrested just bcoz he chose to accept Pakhi's Love. 

Vansh's priorities were misplaced. Rather than focussing on the safety of his Preggy mate Ridzi he was hunting for some mystical Tearsof Laila whereas Agastya's entire priority right from his childhood is only Pakhi.He kept Pakhi safe inspite of his absence.  

Remember his line about the count of smiles by Pakhi over more than 1 Lakh.That's how much he is obsessed about her.He chose to react to Pakhi's betrayal in a very calm and composed manner biding his time till he is able to throw Ishaan out of Pakhi's life.

Vansh wanted to expand his Mafia empire by any means necessary doing illegal deals with Chang whereas Agastya will use the same approach to get Pakhi back in his life. 

It's still early days yet Agastya has shown more concern regarding Pakhi's safety than Vansh had shown for Ridzi.He was able to save her by scanning the Heera Kothi CCTV footage sent to him by his Aangre.

Vansh is certainly not a stalker like Agastya but he should have used his Mafia networks more effectively for Ridzi's safety.She bore all the brunt even during her spy mission whereas Vansh who married her remained clueless. 

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agastya and Vansh inspite of being grey characters have some basic differences between them with a few similarities. 

Both share a painful past related to their mothers.Vansh lost his mom. Uma due to Anupriya whereas Agastya's mom's past is still yet to be revealed on the show. 

Vansh & Agastya both have bad luck when it comes to women.Both Ridzi and Anupriya betrayed Vansh for Kabir while Pakhi unaware of Agastya's deep feelings has fallen for Ishaan and treats Agastya nothing more than her best pal-Dodo.Still both Agastya and Vansh are quite close with their Grand-Mothers. 

Vansh is not calm and collected like Agastya.Vansh reacts to the betrayals in a spontaneous manner and is left clueless when it to comes to dealing with smart adversaries like Kabir.Despite the obvious signs of Ridzi's Sloppy Spy Work he failed to detect the true purpose of why was she sent to the mansion in the first place by Kabir.The only saving grace was that Vansh spooked by these betrayals had made a smart decision of transferring the will in his Daadi's name before his fake suicide drama. 

Unlike Vansh Agastya is more alert and aware of his surroundings.He effectively used the services of his Black-Hoodie Aangre to not only protect Pakhi from the nefarious intentions of Groom's cousin but his Aangre managed to return Pakhi's wedding deposit too.

Whereas Vansh never used Aangre to find out about Ridzi's Spy Work or find out about the truth regarding his mom's death.After coming back as Vihaan smarting under the twin betrayals of Ridhbir he became more cunning and resourceful foiling Vyom's plans one by one. 

Pakhi had excercised her own individual right in choosing Ishaan over Agastya but in Agastya's eyes it's the ultimate betrayal.Agastya has started making his moves as shown by the Date from Hell Promo where Ishaan is shown getting arrested just bcoz he chose to accept Pakhi's Love. 

Vansh's priorities were misplaced. Rather than focussing on the safety of his Preggy mate Ridzi he was hunting for some mystical Tearsof Laila whereas Agastya's entire priority right from his childhood is only Pakhi.He kept Pakhi safe inspite of his absence.  

Remember his line about the count of smiles by Pakhi over more than 1 Lakh.That's how much he is obsessed about her.He chose to react to Pakhi's betrayal in a very calm and composed manner biding his time till he is able to throw Ishaan out of Pakhi's life.

Vansh wanted to expand his Mafia empire by any means necessary doing illegal deals with Chang whereas Agastya will use the same approach to get Pakhi back in his life. 

It's still early days yet Agastya has shown more concern regarding Pakhi's safety than Vansh had shown for Ridzi.He was able to save her by scanning the Heera Kothi CCTV footage sent to him by his Aangre.

Vansh is certainly not a stalker like Agastya but he should have used his Mafia networks more effectively for Ridzi's safety.She bore all the brunt even during her spy mission whereas Vansh who married her remained clueless.

PS: Double Post due to technical error.  

Edited by masked - 2 years ago