Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Shirsha90

I also think the thrill factor of the show is not very intense. It needs to be intensified to make it a very interesting  thriller. 

Writers and director should intensify the thrill game. 

The thrill is really bland in this show. 

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Max789

This scene made me remember last two seasons promo :

Riddhima and arohi both the leads have done this heartbreak scene and the story took us through from there point of view. 

I think in this season the story will be told from the  male lead point of view. 

You're right! I've never looked at this point. We all matched and compared Pakhi with other FL in IMMJ, but Agastya is the one that resembles Riddhima and Aarohi. After all, they are the ones who always got heartbroken lol 

Edited by heartfilia - 2 years ago
Max789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heartfilia

You're right! I've never looked at this point. We all matched and compared Pakhi with other FL in IMMJ, but Agastya is the one that resembles Riddhima and Aarohi. After all, they are the ones who always got heartbroken lol 

Yes, Yaar.  I Also realised that when the iconic scene took place. 

Agastya collapsed on his knees like his  world collapsed in seconds, It's his story, his world, his love and his heart break. 

It going to about Agastya and His love from his point of view. 

All his actions and intentions are like a open book for us because he is revealing himself and we are knowing every one from his point of view .

So, This time It's going to be from MALE Lead point of view like the previous seasons it was from female leads. 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Agastya collapsed on his knees like his  world collapsed in seconds, It's his story, his world, his love and his heart break. 

All his actions and intentions are like a open book for us because he is revealing himself and we are knowing every one from his point of view .

So, This time It's going to be from MALE Lead point of view like the previous seasons it was from female leads. 

Agastya seems to be a mix of the positive and negative characters in the previous show. He has good traits of Aarohi and Riddhima and negatives of Tara and Deep. I hope the show will be finite one so that they won't ruin his character. It is refreshing to see an ITV show from ML pov. Hope they will maintain that till the end.

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

so this is making the whole story interesting now. Mostly romantic series always goes on FL's pov, this time it's ML.

I'm excited actually

Max789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Agastya seems to be a mix of the positive and negative characters in the previous show. He has good traits of Aarohi and Riddhima and negatives of Tara and Deep. I hope the show will be finite one so that they won't ruin his character. It is refreshing to see an ITV show from ML pov. Hope they will maintain that till the end.

Yes, It's hard to maintain a balance in itv. 

As the story is finite we can expect some consistency. 

Liking the agastya's story so far . 

Max789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heartfilia

so this is making the whole story interesting now. Mostly romantic series always goes on FL's pov, this time it's ML.

I'm excited actually

Yeah ,I am liking agastya's character the intense love and possessiveness . it's interesting. 

Pakhi is a typical female lead and boring. 

Excited for the story to Unfold ❤