Posted: 2 years ago

Suhana, agastya and khushi kapoor are doing an archie comics adaptation directed by zoya

Posted: 2 years ago

new flag bearer of nepotism is zoya

Posted: 2 years ago

 Nooo Zoya, why are you hell bent on ruining all that good will?! 😬🥺

Posted: 2 years ago

Shahrukh must have lost his mind to let Suhana come back and work in India...after what happened to Aryan he should be thinking about shifting base to a safer country as soon as possible....I will be so disappointed if he lets Suhana work here.

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by blue-ice.1


Shahrukh must have lost his mind to let Suhana come back and work in India...after what happened to Aryan he should be thinking about shifting base to a safer country as soon as possible....I will be so disappointed if he lets Suhana work here.


But she wants to be an actress, and tbh she isnt going to Hollywood, so her only option is bollywood in which she can easily work coz of her dad


If they shifted base what would suhana do as a career? 

Edited by zara321 - 2 years ago
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by zara321



But she wants to be an actress, and tbh she isnt going to Hollywood, so her only option is bollywood in which she can easily work coz of her dad


If they shifted base what would suhana do as a career? 

Safety before career always....jaan hai toh jahan hai.....iska bhi Aryan wala haal hua toh kaun sa career...Aryan is now stuck in India until this case is over.....what about his career and whatever he was doing?..when SRK became an actor it was a different India....the India I grew up in....I don't even know the current India....I always said they are going to get to SRK one day.....and they did....and that is why I am very very apprehensive....I know that SRK has a lot of business and responsibilities still in India so its not possible for him to just leave everything and move away...he can do that gradually after his prior commitments are over....but the least he can do is keep his kids away from India.....if he still hasn't learned then I don't know what to say other than be frustrated and pray for him....🤔

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by zara321



But she wants to be an actress, and tbh she isnt going to Hollywood, so her only option is bollywood in which she can easily work coz of her dad


If they shifted base what would suhana do as a career? 

Sonam is shooting films near London (Scotland to be precise) so eventually so can Suhana/ Aryan if they make a name first and sign films which require shooting in the UK or US (wherever they can shift) 

Posted: 2 years ago

Shahrukh will NEVER shift from India😆

Anyways.. on topic, I can't imagine how envious Karan would be of Zoya if this is true

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by zehreeli.kheer


Shahrukh will NEVER shift from India😆

Anyways.. on topic, I can't imagine how envious Karan would be of Zoya if this is true

ya if he lets his kids stay here...one of them will eventually end up in jail for a long long time and SRK will never be able to leave India...true..🤔



Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Salman khan praises Aamir khan in this article saying….

pencil wat_up   stackexchange 0   eye 116

wat_up 0 116 11 days ago wat_up
Babil Khan resembling Irrfan Khan

pencil priya185   stackexchange 0   eye 240

priya185 0 240 1 months ago priya185
Arbaaz Khan to marry make-up artist Shura Khan

pencil Billi_Bangalan   stackexchange 40   eye 4486

Billi_Bangalan 40 4486 3 months ago Maroonporsche
Will Suhana Khan survive in the long run?

pencil fazgostoso   stackexchange 75   eye 4202

fazgostoso 75 4202 a day ago rckRadhe
Is Suhana looking like Deepika or I am hallucinating?

pencil NoraSM   stackexchange 76   eye 3856

NoraSM 76 3856 1 months ago BirdieNumNum

Topic Info

23 Participants 60 Replies 9946Views

Topic started by DarkUnicorn

Last replied by Tetul

loader
loader
up-open TOP