Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: I_Have_A_Spine

BB16 winner is Ranvijay Singha ... I guess that why he quit Roadies. No need to watch BB16.

Lets meet in BB17.

I thought it was Rakhi Sawant and Bichukle. Joint collaboration.

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Next season bhi colors face jeetega

And uska ship will be highlighted like last 2 seasons

Then their fans will justify the rigged win lol

Last good season was in bb11

Manisha ruined this brand

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

LOLOL we can never say we are done with BB. 🤣 Kitna bhi ghatiya na ho hum zaroor try karte hain. 🤣

Edited by MuguetDScorpion - 2 years ago
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Pta nahi .. depends on how much interesting the next season is , contestants kon hai or if the creatives are up to any good or not 

-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Everyone will boycott BB, but will be right back here when the next season starts lol I don't have have high hopes for season 16 because I feel like a colors face (maybe Arjun Biljani) will enter and win yet again, but I feel like season 17 will be the next hit season for some reason. BB is going through a weird phase right now and I don't think it'll be fixed until next year. 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Mandeep-

Everyone will boycott BB, but will be right back here when the next season starts lol I don't have have high hopes for season 16 because I feel like a colors face (maybe Arjun Biljani) will enter and win yet again, but I feel like season 17 will be the next hit season for some reason. BB is going through a weird phase right now and I don't think it'll be fixed until next year. 

I think you and I were twins in our past lives. LOL. I agree with you. Season 14 was saved because of the challengers. Without them, there wouldn't have been any difference between Seasons 14 and 15. 

Do you remember that one task where Salman himself showed up in the house for the telephone task? I mean, what the hell was that?!