Phir Mileinge…?

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Season 16 mein? Or are we done with BB and its rigged victories and scripted entertainment? For me, BB ended at S13 - the last explosive season. I wasn’t a very huge fan of it, but it was quite entertaining. Season 12 and 15 ruined it for me!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

Season 16 mein? Or are we done with BB and its rigged victories and scripted entertainment? For me, BB ended at S13 - the last explosive season. I wasn’t a very huge fan of it, but it was quite entertaining. Season 12 and 15 ruined it for me!

LOCK UPP on ott. Ekta is claiming organic solely made in india and never ever seen on international platform.mayve bb is ending in near future

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

LOCK UPP on ott. Ekta is claiming organic solely made in india and never ever seen on international platform.mayve bb is ending in near future

Sounds interesting. What is it about?

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Celebrities locked up in jail. Similar to Big boss house but they are claiming it's different.who knows what Ekta has planned

1823 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I had already decided during mid-season that this was gonna be my last season with the way things were going. I was just waiting for this season to end tbh because I needed closure. I wasn’t going to continue watching this show because of its new concept of revolving everything around a couple and they will do this next year as well so what’s the point. The finale was very disappointing and seeing how the channel, show makers and the head of channel got exposed and how they were trying to do damage control by giving so many explanations for their fixed winner there’s literally no reason to come back. This season and it’s winner will always be a great reminder why you should never come back to watching it. So it’s a goodbye from me for good. ✌🏼

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I said the same after BB11 when Shilpa won, but here we are lol. For me BB is something fun to watch with family. No need to take it seriously. They’ll are getting paid, so why are you burning your own heart for those people lol? Look at all past contestants like Andy, Priyam, Luv Tyagi etc. no one even cares about them anyone. Same with Gauhar too. At the end of the day it’s just a show. See y’all in next season. Peace out ✌️

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1823

I had already decided during mid-season that this was gonna be my last season with the way things were going. I was just waiting for this season to end tbh because I needed closure. I wasn’t going to continue watching this show because of its new concept of revolving everything around a couple and they will do this next year as well so what’s the point. The finale was very disappointing and seeing how the channel, show makers and the head of channel got exposed and how they were trying to do damage control by giving so many explanations for their fixed winner there’s literally no reason to come back. This season and it’s winner will always be a great reminder why you should never come back to watching it. So it’s a goodbye from me for good. ✌🏼

Shame on Karan and Tejaswi and the makers of the show.

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ariana--

I said the same after BB11 when Shilpa won, but here we are lol. For me BB is something fun to watch with family. No need to take it seriously. They’ll are getting paid, so why are you burning your own heart for those people lol? Look at all past contestants like Andy, Priyam, Luv Tyagi etc. no one even cares about them anyone. Same with Gauhar too. At the end of the day it’s just a show. See y’all in next season. Peace out ✌️

Well… It’s not like the fake couple were the best entertainers.

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

Well… It’s not like the fake couple were the best entertainers.

most disappointing season...but happy that I got to see gems like Nish,Prataik,Umar and more mature SS ( than the vile OTT Shammo)

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

BB16 winner is Ranvijay Singha ... I guess that why he quit Roadies. No need to watch BB16.

Lets meet in BB17.