Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Episode# 325

Raavi’s surprise for Shiva

Raavi plans to surprise Shiva with his favorite dishes, but the latter decides to spend the night at the  store. Refusing to give up she goes to the store. 

Raavi’s mission winning over Shiva continues 😆

I have a happy and smiling Raavi on my thumbnail 😃 

Maine tho pehel hi bhawishya waani maar di thi shaam ko hi...same to same...😎

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle

Hayeeeee a jealousss shivaaaaa ufffff ☺️

Raavi is after all somnaths most sundar ladkiii, im sure quite a few guys have a crush on herr

Shiva needs to buckle up and stake his claimmmm ☺️☺️

I'm all in for this. 

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: majoni03

Raavi's remarriage looks impossible now.. 😆

Raavi's NDE is the only possible option

I am all for some different route - for this different character Raavi. Unlike other bahus from various shows who cry or Fight— she is Claiming her position with her own self determination, strength of love.

People are applauding it. so why not show her make Shiva understand, which looks like She will.
and they both bajaao band of real culprits : high time Maami, Anita , Motiben got some consequences, sazaa of their crimes. 

no third angles will work for this pair, This show doesn’t have typical typecast ‘trp aunties’ audience, where tested formulas work. Varna, bhabhi ka dard telecast would have taken show in top5. 

mpks1 thumbnail

Do u think Shiva ki diwani Raavi will even agree for 2nd marriage😆? 

Why do we have Mami and Anita in the show?😆 They cannot be simply making reels and posting them.

She will come up with new tricks and remember this time her partner is Motiben 😆 We all thought divorce won’t  happen, it did, so the next laand will be easy peasy fir me. She inturned out to be a stronger villain than 2 Rs Anita  😆

Mami’s motto 😆

Separate Shiva- Raavi forever

Constantly give trouble To Dhara  

Destroy Pandya parivar

Anita’s motto 😆

Separate Shiva- Raavi

Separate Gautam - Dhara 

Motiben’ and Janu’s motto 😆

Destroy Pandya parivar 

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: spdp

I am all for some different route - for this different character Raavi. Unlike other bahus from various shows who cry or Fight— she is Claiming her position with her own self determination, strength of love.

People are applauding it. so why not show her make Shiva understand, which looks like She will.
and they both bajaao band of real culprits : high time Maami, Anita , Motiben got some consequences, sazaa of their crimes. 

no third angles will work for this pair, This show doesn’t have typical typecast ‘trp aunties’ audience, where tested formulas work. Varna, bhabhi ka dard telecast would have taken show in top5. 

Okay, no third angle.

But I want Shiva's redemption, with his guilt, suffering & running behind Raavi to manaao her, while Raavi is completely indifferent to him.

Ye to chaahiye hi chaahiye! 

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Do u think Shiva ki diwani Raavi will even agree for 2nd marriage😆? 

Raavi is crazy now. If jealousy can bring out Shiva’s sacche ehsaas she will go for it. 😂😂😂

mpks1 thumbnail

Good it is back up. 
11 pm is big as it jumped up & was against final week of BB. 
one correction: this is for week 4/2022 

Means Jan 24-29 /22-28. 

This was for week 4 -  Jan22nd  to Jan 28th 

We will get the TRP for Big boss finale weekend next Thursday. 

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Jealous shiva chahiyeeee ☺️☺️☺️

Manisfesting a 3rd angle for my raavi to make shiva jealous and sankiii ☺️☺️

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VNuts

Okay, no third angle.

But I want Shiva's redemption, with his guilt, suffering & running behind Raavi to manaao her, while Raavi is completely indifferent to him.

Ye to chaahiye hi chaahiye! 

Yes, Shiva’s redemption- big time - from disu- Divorce kaand , is needed. 

Sooner the better. 
want Suman ka redemption too.

Want them to acknowledge they erred in believing Anita. and not looking for Raavi overnight. 

(Shouldn’t Raavi go & complaint to police about traffickers? They talked about taking 4 other people— dangerous that is. Rishita ki ‘cyber complaint’ didn’t find this gang?) 

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yes, Shiva’s redemption- big time - from disu- Divorce kaand , is needed. 

Sooner the better. 
want Suman ka redemption too.

Want them to acknowledge they erred in believing Anita. and not looking for Raavi overnight. 

(Shouldn’t Raavi go & complaint to police about traffickers? They talked about taking 4 other people— dangerous that is. Rishita ki ‘cyber complaint’ didn’t find this gang?) 

I highly doubt the writers remember this. 😡

Why touch sensitive topics when you clearly can't handle this?! They could've simply shown that Raavi was unconscious the whole time instead of going the trafficking route (like they did for Bhabhi during the Krish arrest track). It would've solved the whole thing.