Users

Frequent Posters

Odette_delusion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: VNuts

Late night ramblings:

I remembered this all of a sudden.

During the khandar track, there was a scene where Shiva carries Raavi on his shoulder & the lota in his hand. Then, a member (Transference) would post some amazing thoughts about ShiVi. She had drawn a parallel between Shiva-Parvati & this ShiVi scene (I am sure some of the oldest members would probably remember it better).

I vaguely remember her suggesting that maybe the writers would follow Shiva-Parvati's story for ShiVi.

Before Parvati was Sati.

Sati's father, Daksha and Shiva did not get along. Sati, despite Shiva's strong objection, went to attend a yagna that her father had held. When he insulted Shiva, she lost her temper & came back. But Shiva had made it clear that if she went, she would not be welcomed back. It was during this argument that eventually escalated, that Shiva opens his third eye and burns Sati down. Sati, reborn as Parvati on Earth, is wooed by Shiva (who comes down to Earth for her) and then gets married to him.

While I know the writers certainly don't have this far-fetched thinking, I couldn't help but think that we have been hoping for something similar to this for Shiva & Raavi - Shiva's nasty words, Raavi's breakdown & Shiva wooing Raavi - the only additional element being his guilt & suffering for hurting Raavi (because obviously this Shiva is an asshat).

Just a thought.

Note: I apologise if I hurt anyone's religious sentiments. Definitely not my intention.

P.s. Let me know if I should edit the post.

it's something really deep............ 

Would definitely love to see this but alas PS makers......... 

Tgey won't think of this much logic...... 

They keep on saying shiva ki gauri shiva ki gauri but if they co relate it, it would be amazing to watch this...... 

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations to New EDT

mpks1 thumbnail

Episode# 325

Raavi’s surprise for Shiva

Raavi plans to surprise Shiva with his favorite dishes, but the latter decides to spend the night at the  store. Refusing to give up she goes to the store. 

Raavi’s mission winning over Shiva continues 😆

I have a happy and smiling Raavi on my thumbnail 😃 

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I hope Shiva atleast comes to know that this divorce kaand is actually maami's doing.. Writers have a habit of not clearing  misunderstandings.. Raavi still does not know why Shiva fought with her friends, why he wanted to divorce her

NidhiMittal1111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VNuts

Late night ramblings:

I remembered this all of a sudden.

During the khandar track, there was a scene where Shiva carries Raavi on his shoulder & the lota in his hand. Then, a member (Transference) would post some amazing thoughts about ShiVi. She had drawn a parallel between Shiva-Parvati & this ShiVi scene (I am sure some of the oldest members would probably remember it better).

I vaguely remember her suggesting that maybe the writers would follow Shiva-Parvati's story for ShiVi.

Before Parvati was Sati.

Sati's father, Daksha and Shiva did not get along. Sati, despite Shiva's strong objection, went to attend a yagna that her father had held. When he insulted Shiva, she lost her temper & came back. But Shiva had made it clear that if she went, she would not be welcomed back. It was during this argument that eventually escalated, that Shiva opens his third eye and burns Sati down. Sati, reborn as Parvati on Earth, is wooed by Shiva (who comes down to Earth for her) and then gets married to him.

While I know the writers certainly don't have this far-fetched thinking, I couldn't help but think that we have been hoping for something similar to this for Shiva & Raavi - Shiva's nasty words, Raavi's breakdown & Shiva wooing Raavi - the only additional element being his guilt & suffering for hurting Raavi (because obviously this Shiva is an asshat).

Just a thought.

Note: I apologise if I hurt anyone's religious sentiments. Definitely not my intention.

P.s. Let me know if I should edit the post.

Actually Lord Shiva nhi actually mata Sati gave up her physical body after hearing the insulting words from his father about lord Shiva.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

I hope Shiva atleast comes to know that this divorce kaand is actually maami's doing.. Writers have a habit of not clearing  misunderstandings.. Raavi still does not know why Shiva fought with her friends, why he wanted to divorce her

This one will not be cleared as well. It’s  their track record, NDE for Raavi or her remarriage is the only way he will wake up from his slumber😆

This time 3rd angle for Shiva won’t work, because with the way Raavi is behaving now, I won’t be surprised  the other girl will be burned down to ashes😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Episode# 325

Raavi’s surprise for Shiva

Raavi plans to surprise Shiva with his favorite dishes, but the latter decides to spend the night at the  store. Refusing to give up she goes to the store. 

Raavi’s mission winning over Shiva continues 😆

I have happy and smiling Raavi on my thumbnail 😃 

Love raaavi and her determination to win shiva back 

Alice’s acting is top notch 

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Yesss i reallyy hope they do clear this. They tend to forget everytime smh

nolee3097 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Super excited to have bubbly, chirpy Raavi 1.0 back with fire this time! ❤️
Maybe she get all the "khushiyaan" she deserves.
I think this time, she will make sure she gets it all herself. She will leave no stone unturned to woo Shiva.  
Shiva ke ghar mein, dil mein, yeh Maami Ki Behen Ki Beti, ghuske nachegi literally. 
I don't know if I am excited or nervous about watching ShiVi's Tip Tip Barsa Paani version though 😆

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NidhiMittal1111

Actually Lord Shiva nhi actually mata Sati gave up her physical body after hearing the insulting words from his father about lord Shiva.

Ah! Okay.

This is the version I was told and know of.