Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

This one will not be cleared as well. That’s their track record, NDE for Raavi or her remarriage is the only way he will wake up his slumber😆

This time 3rd angle for Shiva won’t work, because with the way Raavi is behaving now, I won’t be surprised  the other girl will be burned down to ashes😆

Raavi's remarriage looks impossible now.. 😆

Raavi's NDE is the only possible option

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

This one will not be cleared as well. That’s their track record, NDE for Raavi or her remarriage is the only way he will wake up from his slumber😆

This time 3rd angle for Shiva won’t work, because with the way Raavi is behaving now, I won’t be surprised  the other girl will be burned down to ashes😆

I am all for Raavi's remarriage, and Shiva burning in jealousy of his own making. He deserves it. 😈

Plus, a jealous Shiva (KD) and an indifferent Raavi (Alice) would sent the screen on fire!! ☺️ 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nolee3097

Super excited to have bubbly, chirpy Raavi 1.0 back with fire this time! ❤️
Maybe she get all the "khushiyaan" she deserves.
I think this time, she will make sure she gets it all herself. She will leave no stone unturned to woo Shiva.  
Shiva ke ghar mein, dil mein, yeh Maami Ki Behen Ki Beti, ghuske nachegi literally. 
I don't know if I am excited or nervous about watching ShiVi's Tip Tip Barsa Paani version though 😆

Sirf Shiva ke ghar me, dil me nahi uske sar pe bhi naachegi😆 

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Paru95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VNuts

Late night ramblings:

I remembered this all of a sudden.

During the khandar track, there was a scene where Shiva carries Raavi on his shoulder & the lota in his hand. Then, a member (Transference) would post some amazing thoughts about ShiVi. She had drawn a parallel between Shiva-Parvati & this ShiVi scene (I am sure some of the oldest members would probably remember it better).

I vaguely remember her suggesting that maybe the writers would follow Shiva-Parvati's story for ShiVi.

Before Parvati was Sati.

Sati's father, Daksha and Shiva did not get along. Sati, despite Shiva's strong objection, went to attend a yagna that her father had held. When he insulted Shiva, she lost her temper & came back. But Shiva had made it clear that if she went, she would not be welcomed back. It was during this argument that eventually escalated, that Shiva opens his third eye and burns Sati down. Sati, reborn as Parvati on Earth, is wooed by Shiva (who comes down to Earth for her) and then gets married to him.

While I know the writers certainly don't have this far-fetched thinking, I couldn't help but think that we have been hoping for something similar to this for Shiva & Raavi - Shiva's nasty words, Raavi's breakdown & Shiva wooing Raavi - the only additional element being his guilt & suffering for hurting Raavi (because obviously this Shiva is an asshat).

Just a thought.

Note: I apologise if I hurt anyone's religious sentiments. Definitely not my intention.

P.s. Let me know if I should edit the post.

I remember this thread...I would love to read this again.

Anyone has the link to the post??

VNuts thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

No no, it could happen.

Imagine Shiva being nasty and Raavi finally giving up. Then, Raavi's remarriage track. 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Kyun inn logon ke paas budget nah hai kya? chindi chor PH😆

They can wreck a car for Dev, bring a 3rd angle for Rishita, they can’t bring one for Raavi? 

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kyun inn logon ke paas budget nah hai kya? chindi chor PH😆

They can wreck a car for Dev, bring a 3rd angle for Rishita, they can’t bring one for Raavi? 

Do u think Shiva ki diwani Raavi will even agree for 2nd marriage😆? 

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Congrats on the new EDT! 

Manifesting positive episodes and success for Raavi’s efforts. 

Glad to know that TRP has increased to 2.0, hopefully better script/writing can be expected for them to either sustain the ratings or further increase. Abb kuch toh positivity chahiye. There is one kaand after the  other which is tiring for the viewers to watch, 

PS became the slot leader again at 11 pm with the TRP of 1.2 for the week of January 15th to January 21st  Bigboss overall got 1.1 ( weekdays and weekends put together) 

They are slot leaders at both 7:30 pm and 11 pm.

PS at 7:30 pm is placed at 12th in the top 20 ranking and 23rd at 11 pm slot in top 50 ranking.

To get 2.0 and 1.2, the makers  tweaking the storyline has helped, 

Good it is back up. 
11 pm is big as it jumped up & was against final week of BB. 
one correction: this is for week 4/2022 

Means Jan 24-29 /22-28. 

VNuts thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paru95

I remember this thread...I would love to read this again.

Anyone has the link to the post??

Nope. Just thought of it. 

Aggar aap ko mile, to much bhi dena!! 😊

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VNuts

I am all for Raavi's remarriage, and Shiva burning in jealousy of his own making. He deserves it. 😈

Plus, a jealous Shiva (KD) and an indifferent Raavi (Alice) would sent the screen on fire!! ☺️ 

Hayeeeee a jealousss shivaaaaa ufffff ☺️

Raavi is after all somnaths most sundar ladkiii, im sure quite a few guys have a crush on herr

Shiva needs to buckle up and stake his claimmmm ☺️☺️