Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: heartfilia

The first episodes are okay, but really, Pakhi and Agastya's chemistry doesn't work, and their story is looking boring. Despite this, Pakhi and Ishaan are looking good. 

As for S2, that series was confusing and complicated in a bad way, sorry. Weak FL, dumb ML, and weirdo 2ML. 

They even don't explain Kabir and Riddhima's history properly, but they added meaningless room dates between each other. 

Vansh? 40 or 35-year-old virgin, worst husband, a guy who did nothing about everything happening on his around lmao Kabir was better, but he was a weirdo. 

Riddhima is weak. They all treated her badly, but she even didn't resist them a little bit. 

I hope this series can make better. 

Lol Season 2 was soooooo bad that I have no words to describe ðŸ¥±

But you agree with you about season 2. 

Regarding this season, its really hard to tell anything right now. 

I mean Paakhi and Agastya know each other since approximately 8years or so. That kinda makes them teenage friends. And if thats the case how come no feelings arised by Paakhi for Agastya?? ðŸ˜³

I mean in season 2, Kabir and Riddhima knew each other from long time around 8years🥺(And still out no where she fell for Vansh just like that with girna and girana scenes ðŸ˜µ) 

Anyways lets come back to this season .

This season also is no less confusing and lacks depth in terms of emotions! 

How can Paakhi possibly fall for Ishaan within few hours of their first meet???? ðŸ¤”

Instant Maggie Noodle Love? Or is it just an attraction? 

Nothing is making sense here as well ðŸ˜­

I think I give up with IMMJ franchise. 

Only season 1 was "Hatke" 

Feeling disappointed with this season as well despite having good actors compared to Wooden Vansh ðŸ¥± 

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

I mean Paakhi and Agastya know each other since approximately 8years or so. That kinda makes them teenage friends. And if thats the case how come no feelings arised by Paakhi for Agastya?? ðŸ˜³

I mean in season 2, Kabir and Riddhima knew each other from long time around 8years🥺(And still out no where she fell for Vansh just like that with girna and girana scenes ðŸ˜µ) 

How can Paakhi possibly fall for Ishaan within few hours of their first meet???? ðŸ¤”

Feeling disappointed with this season as well despite having good actors compared to Wooden Vansh ðŸ¥± 

I guess Agastya is just a friend for Pakhi lol ðŸ¤ªbut the case is different for Riddhima and Kabir. They both were orphans and with that, they have 8 years of history. The conclusion is making Riddhima fall for Vansh instantly, and forget about the story ðŸ¤”

and yeah, they make Pakhi fall for Ishaan in 30 seconds literally. lol ðŸ¤ªIt's not even too fast in there. It is a huge superman speed lmao Why do they think pacing is good a choice?

I agree with bold ones.

In addition, Vihaan being the third male lead was a better choice for IMMJ2 

sumz_d thumbnail

I guess Agastya is just a friend for Pakhi lol ðŸ¤ªbut the case is different for Riddhima and Kabir. They both were orphans and with that, they have 8 years of history. The conclusion is making Riddhima fall for Vansh instantly, and forget about the story ðŸ¤”

and yeah, they make Pakhi fall for Ishaan in 30 seconds literally. lol ðŸ¤ªIt's not even too fast in there. It is a huge superman speed lmao Why do they think pacing is good a choice?

I agree with bold ones.

In addition, Vihaan being the third male lead was a better choice for IMMJ2 

Well that's the point.. 

If Paakhi is such kind of person who can fall for any stranger x,y,,z instantly without having any proper background knowledge then how come she never fell for Agastya whom she knows in and out??? 

Atleast she would have felt attracted to Agastya at one point in time.. ðŸ¤ª

What do you think? 

Can there possibly be any logical explanation to this?

🤪

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well that's the point.. 

If Paakhi is such kind of person who can fall for any stranger x,y,,z instantly without having any proper background knowledge then how come she never fell for Agastya whom she knows in and out??? 

What do you think? 

🤪

My only guess is that they only going to do what fandom supports 🤪If Pakhi can fall in love with a stranger in 30 seconds, so why her just-friend can't be? Just add her dialogue "I wasn't aware of your love sorry" ðŸ˜†

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Well that's the point.. 

What do you think? 

🤪

When her friend asked about her relationship with Agastya and if it is more than friendship, Pakhi said that he is very rich or something. May be she thinks he is out of her league because of his wealth and status and never considered that option.

sumz_d thumbnail

My only guess is that they only going to do what fandom supports 🤪If Pakhi can fall in love with a stranger in 30 seconds, so why her just-friend can't be? Just add her dialogue "I wasn't aware of your love sorry" ðŸ˜†

You actually you never know😆

Let's not forget Paakhi had dressed up for Agastya (indian wear) since he "liked" it. Which person dresses up for a friend? ðŸ¤ª

Paakhi you confused atma

She will say I always loved you Dodo but then I suppressed my feelings because of our status difference ðŸ¥º something like in "Mere Yaar ki Shaadi hai" ðŸ˜†

Edited by sumz_d - 2 years ago
Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The first episodes are okay, but really, Pakhi and Agastya's chemistry doesn't work, and their story is looking boring. Despite this, Pakhi and Ishaan are looking good. 

As for S2, that series was confusing and complicated in a bad way, sorry. Weak FL, dumb ML, and weirdo 2ML. 

They even don't explain Kabir and Riddhima's history properly, but they added meaningless room dates between each other. 

Vansh? 40 or 35-year-old virgin, worst husband, a guy who did nothing about everything happening on his around lmao Kabir was better, but he was a weirdo. 

Riddhima is weak. They all treated her badly, but she even didn't resist them a little bit. 

I hope this series can make better. 

I mean like in movie Anjaam, the interactions between SRK and Madhuri had that tension and sparks. I think Fanaa is also going the way of IMMJ2 because the FL doesn't do anything by herself. She's saved from all troubles due to the mystery man. She has no personality traits except being super positive. Even that trait is the result of her mystery man. Frankly the only person I like in this show is Ishaan. But obviously, makers will kill his character after 15-20 episodes so that Pakhi and Agastya wedding happens.

And the mess season 2 was...like Vansh was a mafia but he did nothing wrong...seriously? Itni intelligence laate kahaan se hain. The word Mafia itself means a kingpin in all illegal and nefarious works. Everytime I got a look at the show, Riddhima was at the verge of crying.

The best point of season 1 was all three leads- Arohi, Deep and Tara were strong and intelligent- though Arohi started as a naive girl and the makers again snatched her intelligence after plastic surgery- but I still remember the scene when Arohi killed a person trying to molest her brutally.

So I hope that the show follows the track of Anjaam instead of simply another story with a damsel in distress.

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lol Season 2 was soooooo bad that I have no words to describe ðŸ¥±

But you agree with you about season 2. 

True that. I'm not feeling the depth of emotions. I don't know why but I feel like Zain has not gotten fully under the skin of the character. As for Reem as Pakhi, her character is too similar to all her previous roles of bubbly, chirpy young girl. Only Akshit feels nice as Ishaan because it's different from his usually bechara, haunted by his own mother type characters he has played. As for friendship between Pakhi and Agastya, I can't feel that natural fondness for each other childhood friends have. The characters feel so bland I don't find myself rooting for any of them.

sumz_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn09

I mean like in movie Anjaam, the interactions between SRK and Madhuri had that tension and sparks. I think Fanaa is also going the way of IMMJ2 because the FL doesn't do anything by herself. She's saved from all troubles due to the mystery man. She has no personality traits except being super positive. Even that trait is the result of her mystery man. Frankly the only person I like in this show is Ishaan. But obviously, makers will kill his character after 15-20 episodes so that Pakhi and Agastya wedding happens.

And the mess season 2 was...like Vansh was a mafia but he did nothing wrong...seriously? Itni intelligence laate kahaan se hain. The word Mafia itself means a kingpin in all illegal and nefarious works. Everytime I got a look at the show, Riddhima was at the verge of crying.

The best point of season 1 was all three leads- Arohi, Deep and Tara were strong and intelligent- though Arohi started as a naive girl and the makers again snatched her intelligence after plastic surgery- but I still remember the scene when Arohi killed a person trying to molest her brutally.

So I hope that the show follows the track of Anjaam instead of simply another story with a damsel in distress.

@Bold on a serious note despite of this shit, there were "fans" of this character Vansh who actually "Enjoyed" the show 🤪lol 

Anyways in Anjaam, SRK was not best friend of Madhuri. Madhuri didn't know his family either. They were strangers who had met in the airport or something ðŸ¤”

And coming back to Ishaan, ya he is likeable but mysterious also. Being a doctor he played for some stupid bet? ðŸ¤” Also when he met Paakhi he was kinda buttering her at the start only. He said something like "tum jaisi ladki pe koi bhi fidda hojaye etc etc" It seemed as though he was up to something... some ulterior motive I think... 

Let's see how this thing plays out. 

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Season 1 was stretched and I didn't care for the actors. Attempted season 2 because I like Helly and Vishal but the nonexistent story and terrible acting by all including the wooden male lead was a huge turn off. Helly and Vishal tried their best but the rest of the cast let them down. I will never understand the popularity of season 2 or the lead pair. 

I am trying to watch this season because I like Zain and Akshit, and even Reem to an extent but only in age appropriate roles. She is seriously miscast in this show. The IMMJ series is too mature for someone of her age. I get that this isn't IMMJ as such since the PH is different, regardless, still too mature for Reem. She may work with Akshit but so far I don't think her and Zain make sense. Reem is a talented young lady but she has a long career ahead of her and this is not the show for her yet.

Agastya seems to be a complex character but Pakhi is equally one-dimensional. Him being obsessed with her makes no sense except that he had the misfortune of knowing her since forever. I feel that I may just sympathize with the villain, (going by the promos) Agastya than caring much for the basic Pakhi.