Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: colors_123

so she doesn’t need any skills or personality all she needs is paid votes ??

paid votes muje paise kyu nahi mile fir? Maine to muft me kiye the... Waise kitne paise the per vote? And baki housemates ko vote karne pe same milte ya zyada? I need full list. 😳

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

He behaved like that. 😆 Control nahi hua for long. Throwing things. Almost making her trip from the bench in last week. And that random accusation about Vishal. 🤣 Truly the turning point of the show for me. 

becoz kk was sanchalak and tp got insecure thinking SS May win …she herself dint do anything in the task..all she did was trigger her bf and said   U r coward to go against what I want u think ps is better than u ..who does that …oh yeah a vile creature like teja 

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Trendwale under estimated her game and her popularity. Same applies for pratik. I couldn't stand his game in first week but he improved a lot. He was more likeable and he had organic fans too from his previous show. Umar thought by targetting Teja and Pratik he would be in top two. Karan was misguided by guests and host so he lost the plot

mainey ek simple si baat bolee thee at beginning of season. Umar got shamita ka rivalry on a platter. Take it and win. Naheen soonaa. In fact evict hua to make a place for her in finale but ab tak woh bhee naheen samaj paaya mr 106 bones 😂😂

Even teja really didn’t take her up .. they had seen OTT. The massive juntaa ka disconnect with Shamita and it was clear - she is fragile - handle with care types. Ek teer aur anjaam would be 100 bruises 😂😂😂. But Naheen. Sabko most popular ke saath bheednaa thaa. 😂😂. Guess they knew the threat. And KK ka ek baajoo GF. Aur doosree bajoo self ego / first Instinct to do violence and so called shaateer deemag/neeti was to cull his herd and even put down Teja. Even Rashmi an actual friend could not resist going negative vs her 😂😂…. So they just kept losing vs her .. while thinking putting her down = win 😂😂😂. Wrong —- when does negative actions result in positive results ? NEVER !! :) 

Bas — it’s the perfect dynamics for a clear win by the public fav. Teja ….cuz in reality it didn’t matter. As facts show. Highest followers and constant ormax top 1 or 2 spot 🍾🍾🍾. The result was never in question…. 

teja the most popular HM of BB15 and true deserving winner of BB15 🏆🏆🏆

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: colors_123

becoz kk was sanchalak and tp got insecure thinking SS May win …she herself dint do anything in the task..all she did was trigger her bf and said   U r coward to go against what I want u think ps is better than u ..who does that …oh yeah a vile creature like teja 

which boyfriend says sab camera ke liye karti hai just because she was playing for herself he started it to suna to padega na😆

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Kya baat hain Jasoos ji! Itna facts main bolo, loophole dhoond ke nikalenge to disagree 😂 Can’t believe the DDT closed.. Thode din aur celebrations Banti thi wahan 

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

He behaved like that. 😆 Control nahi hua for long. Throwing things. Almost making her trip from the bench in last week. And that random accusation about Vishal. 🤣 Truly the turning point of the show for me. 

He can be easily manipulated due to his own trust issues in past relationship.That's what rashmi, rakhi, umar, and rajiv did to instigate him against Teja and use his weakness aggression/insecurity. He used his anger and lost plot

fosla thumbnail

Imagine that 4th or 5th ranked ormax contestant coming as Top 2 isn’t surprising or shocking but consistent topper of Ormax winning is fixed 🙈 Waise Teja’s winning post likes apparently is making records.. She is already shooting episodes while rest are drinking chai and celebrating birthday with a boyfriend who didn’t make her feel secure! Go Teja go! 

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

Kya baat hain Jasoos ji! Itna facts main bolo, loophole dhoond ke nikalenge to disagree 😂 Can’t believe the DDT closed.. Thode din aur celebrations Banti thi wahan 

I started having soft corner for Karan since his journey video and wanted to praise him. Celebration to banti thi hamari ddt pe

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

Loophole se ek nishant ka dialogue yaad aa gayaa from OTT for Pratik… yeh ladkaa har task mein loophole dhoondtey poop hole mein ghoos jaaataa hain… 🤣🤣

Aur Sach boley to Yaheen hua na? Jab 2 contestants ka followers add karkey bhee is <<< Teja ke followers… sab ki haalaat wohee huee… 🤣… BB ne khoood itnee mehenat karkey Shamita ko to finale ka ek position deeya…. Warnaa woh top 5 bhee naheen thee…… (nishant had beat her in OTT)…🤣

Ab to result bhee declared hain.. matlab actually to koi debate baakee naheen hain.. Teja won the trophy fair and square and is the most popular HM of BB15… 

Frankly the best thing that happened for her is exit show and move to next assignment.. no interviews and bakwaas of so and so said this and that about u.. what do u think… 🤣.. hence only news we see.. bday invites.. wedding invites…. Wagerey wagerey….. speaking of which.. McDonald’s also sent me an email to come and try their $0.99 menu.. I think I must tweet and perhaps even make a VLOG of opening email.. sharing the super personal invite .. and pretend its the best thing to happen to me and prove.. I am so so loved….🤣🤣

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

He can be easily manipulated due to his own trust issues in past relationship.That's what rashmi, rakhi, umar, and rajiv did to instigate him against Teja and use his weakness aggression/insecurity. He used his anger and lost plot

It’s time that would tell but there was enough scary reactions from Karan showing off aggression on stuff that wasn’t even worth raising his voice. Possessiveness and building trust can take time and hope he is secure now!