Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: colors_123

Lol they are going to rely on the so called "vote se jiti" ..voting huwi kub?! people came in and out as per convenience of the makers in the name of public votes 

she couldn't even get a ticket to final without the support of bigg boss ...

like are you serioussssss smiley39

Btw did they miss the reaction when Pratik was called and Teja was told to sit down?! 

.same audience thi ..smiley24

ek bar ttf ke liye voting line khulva ke dekhte sabse pehle ttf bhi use hi milte, yes rakhi and shamita parivar was shouting for pratik and sulking when teja won yes we know they all are sore losers you don't need to say it again and again. 😆

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluehue

others win heart , liver and kidneys teja won the trophy and fans. 🤣

Barring nishant who was smart to take the money. 😆 Pratik slogged for 6 months and got nothing twice :( Shammo will come again soon and won't win again like a divya said. Character nahi chupta. I legit feel bad at times for KK. Kya soch ke aaya tha, kya se kya ho gaya. 🤪

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ek bar ttf ke liye voting line khulva ke dekhte sabse pehle ttf bhi use hi milte, yes rakhi and shamita parivar was shouting for pratik and sulking when teja won yes we know they all are sore losers you don't need to say it again and again. 😆

so she doesn’t need any skills or personality all she needs is paid votes ??

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

And how conveniently haters ignore the ormax list, when that has been the most accurate benchmark to figure out the winner since over a decade.

Yes. People should have seen the light when Ormax said it. 🤣But yahan pe to people even were wanting Ormax to go wrong in thier hatred for teja. Confirmation bias. I was proved wrong and I can't handle that so I will make up baseless stuff.🤪

One more thing i found absurd was no crowd noise thing in final. 🤣Are simple hai. Covid me crowd kahan se hoga and that too in the Covid Hotspot of the country. 

AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

others win heart , liver and kidneys teja won the trophy and fans. 🤣

Others got busy in making fans trend day and night with hashtag "Unfair BB, unfair Salman, unfair world" 🤣

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: colors_123

he got called toxic coward etc for his bheja’s sake …

He behaved like that. 😆 Control nahi hua for long. Throwing things. Almost making her trip from the bench in last week. And that random accusation about Vishal. 🤣 Truly the turning point of the show for me. 

livepraylaugh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Teja won it fair and square! 

Pratik was doing some mean full LGBTQ jokes as well as used abusive words. No blue ticks talk about it! 
Shamita abused many times and gone physical too. No one tweeted against her. 
Rakhi used cheap words. All celeb called her entertainer. 
Umar too did physical. Every celeb was like that’s fine. 

I can go on and on about these housemates behaviour at several instance. No one is saint! 
Teja won it as she deserved it. Blue ticks are hypocrites as their tweets are only against Teja. 
This victory shows that ppl are indeed sane and understand what happening and how some ppl are favoured ! 
Should I doubt ex contestants victory too. 
Gauahar too supported Kushal when he age shamed Tanisha and did some disgusting act! 
Where did the righteous and honesty go when Gauahar at that time bf involved? 
All are hypocrites and let them doubt lol.

Victory is hers and she is here to stay! 
Others can still bring her upbringing, call her snake even after bb shows their class and arrogant . Hope they move on and focus on their life. 

AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

@bold: This is the ultimate truth. Everybody else saying random unproven stuff about popularity and stuff but Ormax is a market research agency wrokinng since decades. They haven't been wrong in a dozen years. If they continue working honestly and not get sold out to some random PR they will never be wrong. 

Also I heard Kundra Got highest votes *Confirmed* by people on twitter and social media. Same confirmed like how Pratik won? 🤣

I hope there is no more discord about why she won. :) 

Most hilarious thing to have heard about Ormax is that it's gets sold in Rs 20/ Rs 30 per vote🤣

If that's the case, wouldn't Shilpa Shetty buy the Ormax for all the 4 months that Shamita stayed inside the house🤣.

And yeah that Kundra getting highest votes through some whatsapp chat was such a hoax, votes aate toh 3rd kaise aata Kundra 🤣

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Barring nishant who was smart to take the money. 😆 Pratik slogged for 6 months and got nothing twice :( Shammo will come again soon and won't win again like a divya said. Character nahi chupta. I legit feel bad at times for KK. Kya soch ke aaya tha, kya se kya ho gaya. 🤪

nishant really deserved 10 lakh for all the choreography bb made him do for the free and he played really good game.😆

As someone said one bigg boss life me ek bar khela jata hai aur ek bar hi jita jata hai 😛pratik ko kkk mil jaye to bhi badi bat hogi uske liye, kk got the girl like teja so good for him too😆

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes. Humko ye trend walon ka logic kabhi samajh me nahin aata. 🤣🤪Itna jyada trend kiye kis baat ka? Was Even 1% percent of them original and unique people ? Voting me kahan gaye? 🤣 And since this is about Insta India has around 20 crores insta users. For twitter its around 2 crores only. Insta has bigger weightage of we go strictly by social media. 

P.S. Rounding numbers me hai.  😆

Trendwale under estimated her game and her popularity. Same applies for pratik. I couldn't stand his game in first week but he improved a lot. He was more likeable and he had organic fans too from his previous show. Umar thought by targetting Teja and Pratik he would be in top two. Karan was misguided by guests and host so he lost the plot