Teja - The most popular HM wins BB15 - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Congratulations Teja on winning as the most popular contestant on BB15. 🥳

Public majority voted for her and made her winner. Now she has shows, Movies, trophy. This year was ultra special.  Kya Mast Popat hua finale me sabka. 🤣The so called neutral audience Vault aur quotes ke chakkar me reh gayi aur Teja jeet gayi. 

Ab facts to Facts hota hai bro, chahe achcha lage ya kharab. It won't see your unwritten cult rules that everyone must follow :) And The fact is 

EVERYBODY KEPT DOING BLAH BLAH BLUE BLUE

TEJA WON BIGG BOSS AND GOT A SHOW TOO. 🥳

BB ne mast kata sabka. Meltdown is real. Teja is private person and will stay away from social media.so action ka reaction bhi nahin milnewala. 17 million trend wale dekhte reh gaye.

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Truth is bitter pill to swallow... And that to so many fact😆

Congratulations teja you got it all from the show money, trophy, success, show, love,fans and yeah so much buzzzzzzzzzz🥳

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushma_Reddy

11 Out of 17 times in ormax topped

Rest 6 times 2nd

Always wins yt polls with margin 

Once again proved Ormax streak never fails

@bold: This is the ultimate truth. Everybody else saying random unproven stuff about popularity and stuff but Ormax is a market research agency wrokinng since decades. They haven't been wrong in a dozen years. If they continue working honestly and not get sold out to some random PR they will never be wrong. 

Also I heard Kundra Got highest votes *Confirmed* by people on twitter and social media. Same confirmed like how Pratik won? 🤣

I hope there is no more discord about why she won. :) 

Bluehue thumbnail

Yeah yeah...she is busy with her work and enjoying the success😎 and thats the winner attitude.Winner will be winner no matter what. All the sensible winners of previous seasons wished her too...

hey sush congratulations🥳

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bluehue

hey sush congratulations🥳

Helly 😍😍😍😍❤❤❤🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🥳🥳🥳

I am so happy

Bluehue thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelAura

Yayy she was indeed the most popular contestant of the season be it any social media platforms, topped Ormax as well the maximum times! If anyone is unsure about Ormax or considers it as a paid site, it's anything but that and has been an indicator of organic support! 

The asli winner, real winners and the heart winners flaunting about their bot led Twitter trends with saved drafts can take a backseat now as juntaaa has declared their winner through votes 🥳🥳

Anyone can cry about her being channels favorite, Rohit Shetty fav, Sheetal mam fav lol, but they can't deny that she turned out to be public favorite as well and that's the reason she bagged a new show immediately and doesn't have to waste time on playing BB outside the house like some others😆

others win heart , liver and kidneys teja won the trophy and fans. 🤣

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@bold: This is the ultimate truth. Everybody else saying random unproven stuff about popularity and stuff but Ormax is a market research agency wrokinng since decades. They haven't been wrong in a dozen years. If they continue working honestly and not get sold out to some random PR they will never be wrong. 

Also I heard Kundra Got highest votes *Confirmed* by people on twitter and social media. Same confirmed like how Pratik won? 🤣

And how conveniently haters ignore the ormax list, when that has been the most accurate benchmark to figure out the winner since over a decade.

Bluehue thumbnail

Helly 😍😍😍😍❤❤❤🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🥳🥳🥳

I am so happy

me too babe me too the girl went through so much shit inside and outside the house so many people tried to bring her down didn't even left the chance on finale night but she made it worth it. she did it she won

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

as my facts showed Bhai. KK is ridding on the coat tails of a winner of BB15. Not the other way around :). That’s simply power of facts. Personal dislike doesn’t mean universally disliked. Personal dislike in a small team does not mean that. Random tweets of some dislikes doesn’t mean that. 

When one HM > combined popularity of 2 by more than 50%. And they can’t realize 1m followers (even if all real) doesn’t equate to 17m trend then I guess I will ask them to enrol in math school with teja the true and deserving winner of BB15. 🏆🏆🏆. 

As I said yesterday. I am here to ensure we keep the tradition of celebrating winners ka win. Respect all. Love all. And most importantly. Every member = equal member of IF. Respect is not optional :) diff pov ke saath discussion karo. Enjoy karo. Aur end me saath me 🍾🍾🍾 ke saath celebrate karo. Yeh HMs thodee na humarey rishteydaar hain 😂😂😂

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

BB ne mast kata sabka. Meltdown is real. Teja is private person and will stay away from social media.so action ka reaction bhi nahin milnewala. 17 million trend wale dekhte reh gaye.

Yes. Humko ye trend walon ka logic kabhi samajh me nahin aata. 🤣🤪Itna jyada trend kiye kis baat ka? Was Even 1% percent of them original and unique people ? Voting me kahan gaye? 🤣 And since this is about Insta India has around 20 crores insta users. For twitter its around 2 crores only. Insta has bigger weightage of we go strictly by social media. 

P.S. Rounding numbers me hai.  😆