Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I think he was serious about smoking not the other things like drugs

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 846222

Bro calm down. If this was said any other celebrity,he would have been bashed by everyone.

aur SRK ki toh aarti karte ho tum log roz....

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CriticusExpert

This is obviously said by a very young SRK who was jubilant at just having had a healthy baby BOY, in a world that was on the verge but had not yet grown up or become "woke" or politically correct about feminine outrage (boys did try to pinch nurses butts any chance they got, even old boys...I know it well). Lusty boys were the norm...Thank GOD in heaven for that!  A friend just sent me a full frontal photo of her new born Baby Boy from the delivery room, naked as we all come into this world and you know what I told the parents he is a beauty, a winner and GOD has been very generous with all his parts...we had a good laugh about it, the parents are proud!

However NONE of what SRK said or did then, later, or now justifies the travesty that was done to him and his family, a travesty that goes farther than good old male normal lusty chauvinism, one that affects ALL citizens of that country.  What was done was a denial of basic rights, and an abuse of power by a government agency that over reached with impunity, a front-on attack on the civil liberties of a citizen without cause for power/money or political motives, that is something you can take to the bank and deposit while being very worried about your rights.

Furthermore rather than trying to find ways to knock the man down, who if you take his faults and place them on a balance with his merits, the good will win by his weight in gold.  The man is a Bonafide entertainer, who has tried to advance the industry in his country and has shown the world the kind and very normal humanity that makes up most of the nation of India (all of it-not just one cast-one religion because that is the travesty)..... believe me he has been a Goodwill ambassador for ALL India.  

No one is perfect and the burden of being so, should not rest on anyone's shoulders.

People should move on in life, grow, evolve, change their perspective, gain knowledge, education etc... and quit dragging pecadillos from the past up, because I AM sure SRK has done so.

Peace.

Mods PLEASE quit censoring us, people have the need to express opinions openly, @Vijay one day we should give you a commendation for doing a public service and allowing everyone's opinions, even the contrary ones. 

Lovely post....πŸ‘

And people are bringing 20 year old new clips, videos etc etc that happened when it was all right not to be politically correct.....before the rape jokes in 3 Idiots were deemed OK and it was called a great movie...but God forbid....no one should have the gall to defend SRK and point at these haters who will do anything to get SRK bashed...😳......Haters are good , fans are bad?....atleast we are defending someone we love....what the hell is your excuse for bringing a century old video to get him bashed?? hate?? tsk tsk....I feel so bad for you guys....😭

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

LOL, this is shared every few months here 

Naya thread, purani news. Aage badho bhaiya

The desire to bash SRK is so bad...so bad ...so bad ...ki karein...kaise aage badhein??😭

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I didn't know we're not allowed to discuss past events and actions of celebs. This liberty is definitely not given to others.