Posted: 2 years ago

Sarcasm aside...he is a gentleman, indeed...

and much much more...

among others:

a naughty guy (was and still is)

one, who can be humerous, witty and darkly sarcastic

a highly intelligent man who has no interest to get labelled as an intellectual

a very skilled entertainer who would cater to his audience doing the acts it wants from him even for the millionth time

an actor who tries to make the audience relate to the character he endorses

a good listener and a good speaker

one of those men with an antenna for other people's feeling (and often acting according)

a good teacher

somebody who can be rude, arrogant, furious but also very gentle, patient, caring and compassionate...

(well. I'll stop here)

SRK himself said that he's like a prism that reflects what the other wants to see in him.

So, if one wants to see something negative, one will get "proof" for that...if one wants to see something positive one will get "proof" for that, too...basically he could be everything you want him to be...everybody's choice....

Karan Johar was right by stating "you can love him, you can hate him, but you can't ignore him" if one gets to know him through whatever medium...

Farah Khan once said it is "easy to love him"...I doubt...I think, it is easy to like or to dislike him...however loving him would be a challenge...pondering what loving someone really means.

Edited by Clochette - 2 years ago

LOL, this is shared every few months here 

Naya thread, purani news. Aage badho bhaiya

yeah. SRK is a decent and true gentleman.

Make sure you don't wrap your samosas and pakoras with that faded, age old, germ infested newspaper.πŸ˜†

I wish that was me πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ😏😏

This is obviously said by a very young SRK who was jubilant at just having had a healthy baby BOY, in a world that was on the verge but had not yet grown up or become "woke" or politically correct about feminine outrage (boys did try to pinch nurses butts any chance they got, even old boys...I know it well). Lusty boys were the norm...Thank GOD in heaven for that!  A friend just sent me a full frontal photo of her new born Baby Boy from the delivery room, naked as we all come into this world and you know what I told the parents he is a beauty, a winner and GOD has been very generous with all his parts...we had a good laugh about it, the parents are proud!

However NONE of what SRK said or did then, later, or now justifies the travesty that was done to him and his family, a travesty that goes farther than good old male normal lusty chauvinism, one that affects ALL citizens of that country.  What was done was a denial of basic rights, and an abuse of power by a government agency that over reached with impunity, a front-on attack on the civil liberties of a citizen without cause for power/money or political motives, that is something you can take to the bank and deposit while being very worried about your rights.

Furthermore rather than trying to find ways to knock the man down, who if you take his faults and place them on a balance with his merits, the good will win by his weight in gold.  The man is a Bonafide entertainer, who has tried to advance the industry in his country and has shown the world the kind and very normal humanity that makes up most of the nation of India (all of it-not just one cast-one religion because that is the travesty)..... believe me he has been a Goodwill ambassador for ALL India.  

No one is perfect and the burden of being so, should not rest on anyone's shoulders.

People should move on in life, grow, evolve, change their perspective, gain knowledge, education etc... and quit dragging pecadillos from the past up, because I AM sure SRK has done so.

Peace.

Mods PLEASE quit censoring us, people have the need to express opinions openly, @Vijay one day we should give you a commendation for doing a public service and allowing everyone's opinions, even the contrary ones. 

Edited by CriticusExpert - 2 years ago

Originally posted by CriticusExpert

This is obviously said by a very young SRK who was jubilant at just having had a healthy baby BOY, in a world that was on the verge but had not yet grown up or become "woke" or politically correct about feminine outrage (boys did try to pinch nurses butts any chance they got, even old boys...I know it well). Lusty boys were the norm...Thank GOD in heaven for that!  A friend just sent me a full frontal photo of her new born Baby Boy from the delivery room, naked as we all come into this world and you know what I told the parents he is a beauty, a winner and GOD has been very generous with all his parts...we had a good laugh about it, the parents are proud!

However NONE of what SRK said or did then, later, or now justifies the travesty that was done to him and his family, a travesty that goes farther than good old male normal lusty chauvinism, one that affects ALL citizens of that country.  What was done was a denial of basic rights, and an abuse of power by a government agency that over reached with impunity, a front-on attack on the civil liberties of a citizen without cause for power/money or political motives, that is something you can take to the bank and deposit while being very worried about your rights.

Furthermore rather than trying to find ways to knock the man down, who if you take his faults and place them on a balance with his merits, the good will win by his weight in gold.  The man is a Bonafide entertainer, who has tried to advance the industry in his country and has shown the world the kind and very normal humanity that makes up most of the nation of India (all of it-not just one cast-one religion because that is the travesty)..... believe me he has been a Goodwill ambassador for ALL India.  

No one is perfect and the burden of being so, should not rest on anyone's shoulders.

People should move on in life, grow, evolve, change their perspective, gain knowledge, education etc... and quit dragging pecadillos from the past up, because I AM sure SRK has done so.

Peace.

Mods PLEASE quit censoring us, people have the need to express opinions openly, @Vijay one day we should give you a commendation for doing a public service and allowing everyone's opinions, even the contrary ones. 

Bro calm down. If this was said any other celebrity,he would have been bashed by everyone.

Originally posted by 846222

Bro calm down. If this was said any other celebrity,he would have been bashed by everyone.

Ahh...Bro... Thank you for reading and Thank you for the healthy advice, but I assure you I'm good.  Also please know that if this had been done to any other celeb or even a regular citizen I would still write and feel exactly the same: cool and calm.  You see for people like you, this is about acting and the fake show and revenge on someone for the luck the universe and fans bestowed on them.  

I see a bigger picture; a dangerous reality based one. 

Peace.

Originally posted by CriticusExpert

Peace.

This is so magnificently put. πŸ‘