Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Remarriage track is needed. I feel that she will also disown or break off ties with her Maasima and Anita. 

But she should also break ties with Shiva, Suman and Dhara 

Darshi141 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaaraBB

Remarriage track is needed. I feel that she will also disown or break off ties with her Maasima and Anita. 

But she should also break ties with Shiva, Suman and Dhara 

To remarriage kis se hogi? 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scribble19

Bht time se koi celebration nhn hui!!!!

They might copy this idea…

👍🏼

ho sakta hai Dhara ben and Gautam bhai celebrate their 11th wedding anniversary…

Did you mean remarriage track for Gautam and Dhara? 😆 It’s very much possible, then we can get SR# 45786543568 😆

Palak2812 thumbnail

Congrats on New EDT Guys 🥳

Still hoping for the day when we will say congrats that show is back on track 

Roohani27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Ruhi, Shiva hasn’t technically confessed to Raavi directly yet, he only said in the kitchen scene  

“mein tumhe pasand karne lagi hoon”  

But now they made Raavi confess in front of the whole family. From the looks of it except Suman and Shiva, others are happy. 
There is a possibility if Shiva being ziddi and never accepting her at all, that’s why I want Raavi to give up and get her life and self respect together. It is not worth if somebody is going to continue to tell you they hate you and keep rejecting you. Before Raavi is in for a heartbreak yet again, she should leave. 

Premzie even i feel she's heading towards heartbreak and maybe suicide drama yet again as you know how our writers love Parallels😕 well whatever happens i just want her to walk out of this marriage at let the fam and shiva know they cant take her for granted all the time

Scribble19 thumbnail

Please be specific with remarriage track…

Write in bold and capitals:-

REMARRIAGE OF SHIVA AND RAAVI!!!!!

Because the production house listens to our request but not the couple!!!😳

Edited by Scribble19 - 2 years ago
love_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roohani27

Premzie even i feel she's heading towards heartbreak and maybe suicide drama yet again as you know how our writers love Parallels😕 well whatever happens i just want her to walk out of this marriage at let the fam and shiva know they cant take her for granted all the time

Please yaar!! For god's sake, suicide is a serious issue, agar iss had tak gir gaye na, I won't think I will be able to continue at all 😭🤬💔

Priyal_10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Congratulations on new EDT❤️

I hope they don't stretch this wooing track..🤪Sounds ajeeb...and how will they let her stay in PN when divorce is already done😕

sahapallavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Congrats on new edt 💗

all i want to say agr kabhi raavi ne give up kar dia iss pure family ko leke including shiva +her maternal family  though makers aisa kabhi hone nahi dege fir bhi agr kabhi give up kar dia toh woh kabhi bhi mudh k nahi dekhegi ek insaan ko kitna todoge makers jitna makers humiliate karwayege utni strong banke woh aayegi or utna hi audience usse pasand karege even kabhi bhi future me raavi ko ekdum hi villain bana dia toh bhi audience ko wohi pasand aayegi or trp bhi shivi hi laayege chahe hum kitna bhi bol le ki raavi ki selfrespect nahi hai kya choddh k q nahi chali jaati but i think she is like that woh bas thode se pyaar kahi se mil jaye toh khush ho jati hai or jab usse khud pyaar ho gya hai toh woh kaise give up kar de itne jaldi bina try kiye divorce se pehle woh sirf for the sake to save her marriage woh try kar rahi thi shiva ko manane ka becoz usse hope thi ye marriage work karegi iss baar woh determined hai isliye quki usse pyaar ho gya hai ab agr pyaar hogya hai toh itne jaldi thodi giveup karegi specially jab feelings mutual hai yes mutual becoz usse ab ye samaj agya hai shiva ko bhi uske pass rehna aacha lagta hai ab usse bhaagta nahi hai jo woh seperation track se pehle karta tha plus shiva ne ye bhi bola tha ki woh usse acchi lagne lagi thi 

Raavi jaisi ladki hai iske liye pehle pyaar aata hai fir selfrespect or i hope iss trackse raavi ko realise ho ki self respect kitni important hai bhalehi tum saamne wale se kitna bhi pyaar q na karo or shiva ko ye samajhna zaruri hai ki agr woh pyaar karta hai toh jst ek musibat aayi unke relation me or woh apna sab pyaar bhul gya or disrespect karna strt kar denahi aisa nahi hota hai i can still understand ki chalo trust nahi kar pa raha hai or he wants ki raavi apna naam pura aache se clear karwaye so that unke relation me future me koi bhi doubt na rahe but but but in this whole process woh raavi ki iss tarike se insult nahi kar sakta jo log bol rahe hai ki shiva hamesha se aisa hi tha hamesha se woh gussa karta hai etc etc gussa karna ek jagha hota hai or disrespect karna ek jagha gusse me baat na karna ignore karna taunt karna ye sab samaj aata hai lekin iss tarike se tomato phekna usko sabke sath khane me na baithne dena etc etc no not acceptable plus dono ko ye bhi samjhna zaruri hai k kisi bhi third person k wajha se unka rishte ka future nahi tika hai chahe fir woh koi bhi ho bhabhi or ya maasimaa yaafir xyz in future

P.s my two cents thought on current track wrote this on previous edt 

Edited by sahapallavi - 2 years ago
Scribble19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyal_10

Congratulations on new EDT❤️

I hope they don't stretch this wooing track..🤪Sounds ajeeb...and how will they let her stay in PN when divorce is already done😕

When they were married, they were sleeping in separate rooms…trust me, won’t make much of a difference!!!