Nope. But pre-wedding ka tha. ❤️
It was good from when he escorts her out. The performances - .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nope. But pre-wedding ka tha. ❤️
It was good from when he escorts her out. The performances - .
New Thread, please move here.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5278588#160238126
Nope. But pre-wedding ka tha. ❤️
It was good from when he escorts her out. The performances - .
Imma watch it today then 😋😋
.it's not abt fiction or reality..its just the mentality that disturbs me...I get disturbed seeing traumatic injustice like this...especially when I can't do nothing to do against it 😆..nevertheless.. I can only blame myself to get into this..now I knw I have to wait for closure to get out of this zone..😆
Akka, inta bhi isse serious nahi lene ka. 😲
On the other hand, we are all waiting for closure. In fact, they should just shut down the show because they don't show one good thing, except Raavi & some performances. 😆 😎
PIXIE LOVED IT
PIXIE LOVES PROPER ANGST!
Pixie ki behen is also angst loving.