Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roohani27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

We all know Raavi is ziddi, saw how she was adamant that will only marry Dev, made Mami and Mama agree to her wishes and they eventually talked to Suman.

But Shiva is worse than her, we all saw how he made her sing those divorce papers.

It is going to be a tough long road for Raavi, hope she gives up soon and walks away she can gain her lost self-respect and form a life of her own without anybody telling her what to do and not interfering in her business. 

long way YES. i can totally imagine them stretching this track for six months(oh well they actually cant this time as i doubt the show would last that long with this storyline😊) But if sitara is meherban they can go ahead with it but my question is why such rushed up confession?😔 this looks exactly like shiva's realization which later turned into heartbreak. would same thing happen with Raavi too? GS is capable of showing literally KUCH BHI!!!

love_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Anyone else also thinks they heading for a remarriage track? 🤔

Nooo?

Just me?

Aur kitne baar karenge yaar!

Already do baar kar chuke hoo(considering room wala also a marriage).

Ab toh remarrige karna padega! As, sach much mein divorce ho gaya!!(Agar Shivi end game hai toh)🤣

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Nooo?

Just me?

Naahh i am the one who is thinking this is heading to another suicide drama...

#SadistMe🤡

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: love_peace

Aur kitne baar karenge yaar!

Already do baar kar chuke hoo(considering room wala also a marriage).

Ab toh remarrige karna padega! As, sach much mein divorce ho gaya!!(Agar Shivi end game hai toh)🤣

Umm...authentic remarriage to hua hi nhi hai ab tk lol 😆

The one where Dulha-Dulhan are insanely in love and happy. 🐷

Yaha tho bas Shaadi lucky draw and Bhabhi ke kehne par ring and MS pehnaya hai...that doesn't count. At least not to me. 

I mean...I've always wanted them to get married with aal the jhaama and festivities yk?

but at this point after so much toxicity imma not sure

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

Naahh i am the one who is thinking this is heading to another suicide drama...

#SadistMe🤡

The previous one was so nerve wrecking and acted so perfectly by everyone...I just wouldn't know what to expect if it occurs.  

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roohani27

long way YES. i can totally imagine them stretching this track for six months(oh well they actually cant this time as i doubt the show would last that long with this storyline😊) But if sitara is meherban they can go ahead with it but my question is why such rushed up confession?😔 this looks exactly like shiva's realization which later turned into heartbreak. would same thing happen with Raavi too? GS is capable of showing literally KUCH BHI!!!

Ruhi, Shiva hasn’t technically confessed to Raavi directly yet, he only said in the kitchen scene  

“mein tumhe pasand karne lagi hoon”  

But now they made Raavi confess in front of the whole family. From the looks of it except Suman and Shiva, others are happy. 
There is a possibility if Shiva being ziddi and never accepting her at all, that’s why I want Raavi to give up and get her life and self respect together. It is not worth if somebody is going to continue to tell you they hate you and keep rejecting you. Before Raavi is in for a heartbreak yet again, she should leave. 

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Darshi141 thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_peace

I saw the interview of SD and SB.

I personally feel they said right things, but hum groupism nahi karte(okay)!

They also said asli shakhal dikhao.. koi fanclub ke peeche se mat karo! (Par post mein hum sirf shivi likhenge😆)OMG Finallllyyy!!🥳

PS : I feel that SB is alot admiring SD while she is talking(Idk why but I found it funny, sorry)! 😆

PPS : Congrats on new EDT🤗

Fangirl moment for asha ben

Scribble19 thumbnail

Nooo?

Just me?

Bht time se koi celebration nhn hui!!!!

They might copy this idea…

👍🏼

ho sakta hai Dhara ben and Gautam bhai celebrate their 11th wedding anniversary…