Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: --Ariana--

it’s flop because contestants were boring. Rakhi brought this show live. Otherwise everyone was so diplomatic like shammo. They evicted afsana because of shammo when she was having a panic attack. 

I was having panic attack seeing Afsana with knife 

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: --Ariana--

maybe they’ll bring Arshi again lol. I honestly don’t care who wins or who loses. I watch BB for entertainment and this season there wasn’t anyone entertaining, plus the tasks were all about making others win. Not one task was good like in previous seasons where people had to play for themselves. Here all tasks were geared to make Shammo win, so she doesn’t have to take part in tasks. Only person who could have made it entertaining was Afsana, whom Shammo provoked enough and got kicked out , when she was having a panic attack. The OTTians were at that point all too diplomatic and only wanted to be goodie 2 shoes. Don’t come to BB if you all want to be diplomatic. People remember contestants like Rakhi, Pooja Mishra, Arshi Khan, dolly bindra and more. Half the people don’t even care about winners from previous seasons. There was so much craze for Shilpa shinde, no one even gives two hoots about her, like she doesn’t exist. They don’t even bring her in the show any more, while Hina khan received so much backlash in the show but she’s been invited to fashion shows and what not. Ekta gave her shows too and if ekta had so much power she would have got Hina to win too. All these BB hatred/anger is pointless and people forget after a few months. It’s not like teja fans are gonna watch Nagin for her sake lol. 

I agree with everything you said except Hina wasn't the lead in Naagin. It was a cameo unlike Teja who is getting a full fledged lead role in Naagin after being straight out of Bigg Boss. 

I don't believe the voting was rigged but let's not act like Teja wasn't favored in the show. She was the chosen one of the makers and channel because of being a colors face and Bigg Boss paved her way to victory. 

If we start talking about what is pointless or not then alot of things including this forum is pointless. People are trolling Teja because a pathetic winner like her deserves to be trolled and it's really entertaining to see that.😆