Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Itni zabardast trolling winner n channel ki 1st time huvi hai🤣

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ariana--

Every year a bunch of people say winner was unfair and then they move on, watch again. Doesn’t affect the show or the channel. 

that’s kinda the difference. Everyyear a bunch/section of ppl say. This year MOST ppl r saying. About move on yes everyone will move on eventually. 

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Abby_143

that’s kinda the difference. Everyyear a bunch/section of ppl say. This year MOST ppl r saying. About move on yes everyone will move on eventually. 

did you take a survey of how many people are saying what? A large population of the country does not engage on social media. And yeah, don’t watch next season, people just say and then forget about it. Happens every year. 

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

did you take a survey of how many people are saying what? A large population of the country does not engage on social media. And yeah, don’t watch next season, people just say and then forget about it. Happens every year. 

😆ofcrse not. Its a guesstimation of what i saw. (I don’t deny she has popularity.)

But For ex the colours official post of winner. I mean it’s hard to find a positive comment regarding her win and some other big portals too. 

So feels like it does indicate something. 

Tbh I didnt like her in BB(  did like in kkk) but I didn’t have any other favourites too this season , so it was ok.

I kinda knew she will win, so that wasn’t surprising for me. 

The reaction is lil surprising though . Never saw celebs pointing out.  Anyways good luck for her new proj.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Every year a bunch of people say winner was unfair and then they move on, watch again. Doesn’t affect the show or the channel. 

Yeah... that's why this season is a Flop. And this is the second flop season in a row. Clearly the makers are doing something wrong. 

--Ariana-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

Yeah... that's why this season is a Flop. And this is the second flop season in a row. Clearly the makers are doing something wrong. 

it’s flop because contestants were boring. Rakhi brought this show live. Otherwise everyone was so diplomatic like shammo. They evicted afsana because of shammo when she was having a panic attack. 

--Ariana-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abby_143

😆ofcrse not. Its a guesstimation of what i saw. (I don’t deny she has popularity.)

But For ex the colours official post of winner. I mean it’s hard to find a positive comment regarding her win and some other big portals too. 

So feels like it does indicate something. 

Tbh I didnt like her in BB(  did like in kkk) but I didn’t have any other favourites too this season , so it was ok.

I kinda knew she will win, so that wasn’t surprising for me. 

The reaction is lil surprising though . Never saw celebs pointing out.  Anyways good luck for her new proj.

those same celebs move on and become irrelevant. Everyone in top 5 deserved except shammo. More so because of the advantage she kept receiving through out the show.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

it’s flop because contestants were boring. Rakhi brought this show live. Otherwise everyone was so diplomatic like shammo. They evicted afsana because of shammo when she was having a panic attack. 

Whatever be the reason the show is Flop so the channel and makers are clearly getting effected. 

--Ariana-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

Whatever be the reason the show is Flop so the channel and makers are clearly getting effected. 

maybe they’ll bring Arshi again lol. I honestly don’t care who wins or who loses. I watch BB for entertainment and this season there wasn’t anyone entertaining, plus the tasks were all about making others win. Not one task was good like in previous seasons where people had to play for themselves. Here all tasks were geared to make Shammo win, so she doesn’t have to take part in tasks. Only person who could have made it entertaining was Afsana, whom Shammo provoked enough and got kicked out , when she was having a panic attack. The OTTians were at that point all too diplomatic and only wanted to be goodie 2 shoes. Don’t come to BB if you all want to be diplomatic. People remember contestants like Rakhi, Pooja Mishra, Arshi Khan, dolly bindra and more. Half the people don’t even care about winners from previous seasons. There was so much craze for Shilpa shinde, no one even gives two hoots about her, like she doesn’t exist. They don’t even bring her in the show any more, while Hina khan received so much backlash in the show but she’s been invited to fashion shows and what not. Ekta gave her shows too and if ekta had so much power she would have got Hina to win too. All these BB hatred/anger is pointless and people forget after a few months. It’s not like teja fans are gonna watch Nagin for her sake lol. 

MirindaCoke123 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.Zaidi

It trended in no 1 later with nalla show bigg boss and khairati winner bheja ðŸ˜†

Oh really damn hope someone has screenshots..i missed it..