Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

It was an interesting start though.

Zain is no Rrahul to create his ambience but Zain can portray slowly Changing characterization very well. He has such a good boy image....it will be interesting as he becomes sinister.

There was something about Riddhima that attracted me from the first glance. Similarly Aarohi and Tara were fascinating. Nothing about Paakhi really does click with me. Let's see if her characterization becomes interesting.

The writing of immj2 for the first episodes were something else man. Rrahul and Helly were just too good to fit into their roles in the first episode itself. The design of Vansh is not like Aagastya. (Vansh had an unique charm instantly). Let's see how grey Aagastya is. The FLs characters in the previous seasons were designed well and attrached the audience in pilot episode but this Pakhi is not really interesting. 

They should just call this show fanaa and cut off immj franchise. Then they won't be compared to the franchise. This is not beyond dream/ yash co. it's Gul K (4 lions). Rangu should atleast let them start on their terms. Cause the style and theme will be different.

Edited by bahi. - 2 years ago
pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Didnt watch it so far . I like Zain so far! I liked him in Tashan -e -Ishq. But Vansh is a matchless male lead even if he was butchered in the last.

There is no point of conjecturing. The makers will do a trial and error method and made the jodi. Ishan doesn't stand like a hero. May b he will be the Devdas.

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Reem is a good actress. She played Kalyani very well in Immj2.Lets see how she pull up this role. It was only Tara who was an agressive female character in the entire franchize.

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Reem is a good actress. She played Kalyani very well in Immj2.Lets see how she pull up this role. It was only Tara who was an agressive female character in the entire franchize.

Immj you mean na ya koi aur show? 

2 mein toh nahi thi ye ðŸ˜†

Ayushi_78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

The writing of immj2 for the first episodes were something else man. Rrahul and Helly were just too good to fit into their roles in the first episode itself. The design of Vansh is not like Aagastya. (Vansh had an unique charm instantly). Let's see how grey Aagastya is. The FLs characters in the previous seasons were designed well and attrached the audience in pilot episode but this Pakhi is not really interesting. 

They should just call this show fanaa and cut off immj franchise. Then they won't be compared to the franchise. This is not beyond dream/ yash co. it's Gul K (4 lions). Rangu should atleast let them start on their terms. Cause the style and theme will be different.

Absolutely!

They should have created this as a separate show to avoid comparisons with S1 and S2. 

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I liked first episode for most part. I'd give it 3/5.

Plot looks like it'll be gripping, but the excecution was slightly choppy because it would switch from one scene to other without proper transition. But I think maybe cos it was first episode it's like that

But I'll definitely continue watching. It looks like a good watch, nd I like Zain and Reem both 

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Immj you mean na ya koi aur show? 

2 mein toh nahi thi ye ðŸ˜†

Areh sorry Tujh se hai Raabta.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Liked the first episode. They kept it well paced without giving away much. I am intrigued now. Is Agastya really an obsessive lover or the promos were terribly misleading? Two instants from the promo were given an explanation today, that red dress one and dupatta catching fire scene. Either they are trying to keep the suspense around Agastya's character or that hooded guy is the real villain. He didn't seem to working for Agastya. So he could be the third guy in the equation. May be they are using a different actor to maintain the suspense. Agastya looked like a level headed guy in today's episode. The way he handled that harassment case was appreciable. Hard to believe a guy like that would violate a person's boundary so badly. Anyway I am quite excited to see how they proceed with these characters. Zain & Reem seems to be the perfect choice for Agastya and Pakhi. They did a good job in the first episode.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

They should have kept the name as Fanaa. There was no need to add IMMJ. Now there will be a lot of unwanted comparisons with previous seasons. Rangu is really trying to cash in on the popularity of its previous shows.

Ayushi_78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Areh sorry Tujh se hai Raabta.

Love it, hate it, but immj2 cant be ignored by us now ðŸ¤£