Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: jodh57

Does agastya have any PA like angre??πŸ€ͺ

Nikamme log nahi rakhe Agastya ne πŸ€£

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah intrigued by the promos I just saw the first episode telecasted on TV.

Liked the episode.The pace of the story was slow & smooth without giving away any major revelations.The visual angles of the location & the premises were shot in an exemplary manner.

What I liked the most about the episode was the presence of this Hooded-Protector of Pakhi.It seems that he was there to ensure that Universe's Favorite Child-Pakhi must be kept protected at all costs.

However I do have a minor complaint with the presentation of Pakhi's character on this thriller series. Pakhi's character with her motto of being some favoured child of our Universe seems too innocent & has blinkers on her eyes with regards to either Love or other harsh realities of life.

Pakhi seems to be a repeat of Ridzi Version 2.0.Ridzi also had some wild fantasies with regards to Kabir until her pre-destined wedding with Vansh.

Anyway this Hooded-Stranger could not have been Agastya bcoz he was busy talking on the phone with his childhood pal Pakhi.However this stranger proved successful in retrieving the Petty-Cash(Wedding Deposit) for Pakhi's Wedding agency & also protected Pakhi from some wayward-Boy that cousin of the Groom by killing that Boy on the spot.

Either this Hooded-Stranger could be like Aangre(Vansh's Right-Hand Henchman) acting on the orders of Agastya to protect Pakhi or he could be Pakhi's future lover Ishaan too.So far Ishaan was not introduced in the first episode.

Like other Grey characters Agastya has various shades & so far we have only seen the lighter shade today with regards to protecting that Office-Lady from Harassment. His real shades are yet to be revealed.

Edited by masked - 2 years ago
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Overall it was a decent start for the show. 

But somehow I feel Agastya's character doesn't have the charisma and aura which Vansh had even with limited resources in the very first episode. His obsessive side didn't seem very convincing.

Just a prima facie observation, hoping to see other shades in the upcoming episodes.

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

Yeah intrigued by the promos I just saw the first episode telecasted on TV.

Liked the episode.The pace of the story was slow & smooth without giving away any major revelations.The visual angles of the location & the premises were shot in an exemplary manner.

What I liked the most about the episode was the presence of this Hooded-Protector of Pakhi.It seems that he was there to ensure that Universe's Favorite Child-Pakhi must be kept protected at all costs.

However I do have a minor complaint with the presentation of Pakhi's character on this thriller series. Pakhi's character with her motto of being some favoured child of our Universe seems too innocent & has blinkers on her eyes with regards to either Love or other harsh realities of life.

Pakhi seems to be a repeat of Ridzi Version 2.0.Ridzi also had some wild fantasies with regards to Kabir until her pre-destined wedding with Vansh.

Anyway this Hooded-Stranger could not have been Agastya bcoz he was busy talking on the phone with his childhood pal Pakhi.However this stranger proved successful in retrieving the Petty-Cash(Wedding Deposit) for Pakhi's Wedding agency & also protected Pakhi from some wayward-Boy that cousin of the Groom by killing that Boy on the spot.

Either this Hooded-Stranger could be like Aangre(Vansh's Right-Hand Henchman) acting on the orders of Agastya to protect Pakhi or he could be Pakhi's future lover Ishaan too.So far Ishaan was not introduced in the first episode.

Like other Grey characters Agastya has various shades & so far we have only seen the lighter shade today with regards to protecting that Office-Lady from Harassment. His real shades are yet to be revealed.

hooded guy is neither Agastya nor Ishaan from what I noticed...atleast in today episode it was not that actor inside the hood...I think its a right hand man of Agastya, who apparently unlike Vansh's right hand Angre is actually useful πŸ˜›

Yeah Pakhi is so naive, even more so than Ridz I think...But I guess you have to be that much naive and innocent to be trapped in situation like this in life without suspecting anything until its too late.πŸ˜†

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

hooded guy is neither Agastya nor Ishaan from what I noticed...atleast in today episode it was not that actor inside the hood...I think its a right hand man of Agastya, who apparently unlike Vansh's right hand Angre is actually useful πŸ˜›

Yeah Pakhi is so naive, even more so than Ridz I think...But I guess you have to be that much naive and innocent to be trapped in situation like this in life without suspecting anything until its too late.πŸ˜†

So far its only the first episode.Considering the promos yeah I agree that Hooded-Stranger could probably be Agastya's right-hand man.

But as it happens in Triangular Love stories one of the characters in the Triangle has to turn negative for this new Jodi-

1-Jay turned negative for VANI

2-Kabir turned negative for Riansh & so on.

So there is no option but Ishaan has to turn negative somewhere down the line for this new Jodi of Pakhi-Agastya.

urmita thumbnail

I liked the episode...

they started a bit simple...showing Agastya as Pakhi sees him...

the hooded guy parts were good too...tried to create confusion in first episode as to whats really happening...this could actually work as a thriller if they write the story good...

Its good they didnt start with Agastya like they did Vansh...Rrahul had this amazing dark voice and with his height and look , that dangerous first appearance worked...Zain doesnt have that intimidating voice or physic...so it would be good if the build that obsessive and dangerous image slowly...Zain is capable of that, only if writer are better than shashu...

I like the start...

Edited by urmita - 2 years ago
urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

So far its only the first episode.Considering the promos yeah I agree that Hooded-Stranger could probably be Agastya's right-hand man.

But as it happens in Triangular Love stories one of the characters in the Triangle has to turn negative for this new Jodi-

1-Jay turned negative for VANI

2-Kabir turned negative for Riansh & so on.

So there is no option but Ishaan has to turn negative somewhere down the line for this new Jodi of Pakhi-Agastya.

I agree...and anyway it will never work if Ishaan is the partner of Pakhi and Agastya turns complete villein of the story...that Ishaan actor doesnt even have the presence kabir or jay had...even from still pics and interviews u can tell that...Pakhi- Agastya has to be the jodi...

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

It was an interesting start though.

Zain is no Rrahul to create his ambience but Zain can portray slowly Changing characterization very well. He has such a good boy image....it will be interesting as he becomes sinister.

There was something about Riddhima that attracted me from the first glance. Similarly Aarohi and Tara were fascinating. Nothing about Paakhi really does click with me. Let's see if her characterization becomes interesting.

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

It was an interesting start though.

Zain is no Rrahul to create his ambience but Zain can portray slowly Changing characterization very well. He has such a good boy image....it will be interesting as he becomes sinister.

There was something about Riddhima that attracted me from the first glance. Similarly Aarohi and Tara were fascinating. Nothing about Paakhi really does click with me. Let's see if her characterization becomes interesting.

That something is called Helly I think...she is awesome actress with an awesome screen presence...Reem is okish only...but hope she improves over time...

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Same here honey I like the start but the hoodie guy? 🧐 is he working for Agatha or uska ek alag ss angle hain ? 🧐

Any ways epi 1 was oretty good and once again I don’t want agastya be a psycho villain πŸ¦Ήβ€β™€οΈ 😟😟😟

I know they will not disappoint us πŸ˜„