Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shooting-Star thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

They haven't even introduced the guy and Pakhi is already in love.  Why so much suspense with this character? Or is he is not that important in the story?

I was thinking that too. Itni jaldi pyar. 😆

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Watched the first epi. It was okay-ish. 

1. They tied to introduce suspense right from the get-go. TBH it fell flat. A hooded guy, a man being pushed off the roof. It's a bit unimaginative. 

2. Agastya is obviously hiding his real persona behind a goody-goody image. Zain was decent enough. Aside from his ultra-rich status, he looks like every other guy.

3. Heroine feels bland atm. Needs a bit more spice/intrigue/backstory to her. Why is she parading around in the bridal lehenga? I would fire her on the spot.

4. The cinematography/ sets are wanting. Set of marriage - what with one measly pandal in the middle of a stark empty yard with a few folk dancers dancing. Looks like they are on a budget. 

5. The location is too stark, feels barren, where are they shooting? It feels more forlorn than imposing.

6. The IMMJ bg song was given to the hooded guy leaving at the end of the epi - meaning he is someone acting on his own accord? The song didn't sound catchy, the one from previous seasons still brings jitters.

All in all, it lacks an oomph factor. I hope they spice it up soon.

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Reem is a good actress. She played Kalyani very well in Immj2.Lets see how she pull up this role. It was only Tara who was an agressive female character in the entire franchize.

Reem was not part of immj2. Then I must had missed out something. I am not talking about her acting skills. I am talking about the way they have designed/written her character. It's just another Gul FL chubby character. Atleast in QH, IPK and Geet Gul managed to build the FL character well. They were all chubby but it was charming in their own way.

bahi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

Yup I agree in that case. There is no catchy dialogues like Vansh. Just repeating same as Paakhi Universe boy and Universe girl🤪🤪

Maybe we might see later on. I guess that hoodie might be Ishaan. 

Haame toh blackmamba, red gloves, black gloves, yellow gloves, tear laile, black box ke saath experience hai 🤣🤣

Vansh is just unmatchable at the moment. Not expecting this Fanaa to be like immj franchise. It's not fair either. All because of Rangu. That's why I feel the pilot episode was flat. It doesn't have the thriller (immj) vibe in terms of cinematography nor dialogues. 

Bold: I also think Ishaan is the hoddie guy. They are misleading us as they mislead us with Vansh being the bad guy and Kabir being the good guy. 

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shooting-Star

Can they stop playing Immj2 title song? 🤔

Wait for the bgm in today's episode 😵

Ayushi_78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

Vansh is just unmatchable at the moment. Not expecting this Fanaa to be like immj franchise. It's not fair either. All because of Rangu. That's why I feel the pilot episode was flat. It doesn't have the thriller (immj) vibe in terms of cinematography nor dialogues. 

Bold: I also think Ishaan is the hoddie guy. They are misleading us as they mislead us with Vansh being the bad guy and Kabir being the good guy. 

Ishaan is not the hooded guy, its in today's episode 

Edited by -Ayushi- - 2 years ago
Shooting-Star thumbnail

They kinda copied intro scene from immj2 when Vansh pushes Neha from the lighthouse. 😆

But first episode of Immj2 was more thrilling. Kya episode tha. 

bahi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Gul usually have amazing original bgm in her shows 😒. Raju Singh - the music director ❤️. Rangu spoils it. Beyond Dreams made a new version of the song for immj2. Atleast do that man. Or make a Fanaa bgm. 

Shooting-Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Episode aaya kya? Can't find it. 

Ayushi_78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shooting-Star

Episode aaya kya? Can't find it. 

voot pe hai, dekh