Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

koi Hindi mein famjha doh ki ye ho kya raha hai....yeh meri Kangna didi or Biru ki Didi kahan se aa gayin?🤔

Apparently DP fans attacked Mrunal and Sonam for liking the Freddy Birdy post but spared Ranbir’s sister  for the same 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Apparently DP fans attacked Mrunal and Sonam for liking the Freddy Birdy post but spared Ranbir’s sister  for the same 

Biru's sis shouldn't have liked it either..🤔....

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

I remember KJo like one of Akki's fans very dirty tweet against SRK...and by the time I came back from work ....twitter was on fire....KJo must have called SRK crying...and SRK had to tweet to his fans to let go because KJo has fat fingers and must have liked it by mistake..😆

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Aur pehle bhi ek post like kar chuki hai shayad jahan kangu deepika ko gaali de rahi thi 

https://twitter.com/DPsAesthetic/status/1487367993000558594?t=dLqUNj86w5eVtrzczlJMQg&s=19

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Biru's sis shouldn't have liked it either..🤔....

Why not? Everyone is aware of her tactics and knows how she milked her break-up for years, while she ditched man  after man for rk. 

That said I feel a tiny  bad for KR too that she has to say am not mentally ill. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Why not? Everyone is aware of her tactics and knows how she milked her break-up for years, while she ditched man  after man for rk. 

That said I feel a tiny  bad for KR too that she has to say am not mentally ill. 

I know....but I just feel that the celebrities should be more restrained.....its one thing for the fans to like/dislike...another thing for the celebrities to do the same.

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

KR being seen as mentally ill is the only reason most people give her any slack.  Otherwise she's just evil.

She's as usual a hypocrite since she mocks DP's depression and other people's psychological issues constantly.  She also admittedly used SSrs death for her own gain.

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't understand the fight in liking a message. It is the basic social media right .

Having said that nowhere Deepika said that she got depression because of the breakup with Ranbir . I have seen all her interviews related to this topic and whenever interviewer asked whether her breakup is the sole reason for depression she denied it. I am not sure whether her crazy PR released article on it but publicly It was Kangana,Deepika haters  who focussed on the breakup angle and bashed her .Anyone with basic knowledge in this subject will understand that you will not suffer from clinical depression because of one incident,it will be triggering factor but depression like any other disease is a mental illness.

Nobody will know that whether Deepika or Sushant gone through depression but Deepika's revelation helped many people to discuss the topic . 

Edited by Kamala05 - 2 years ago
PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Ranbir alia kyon deepika ranveer ko ranthambhore tour lekar gaye phir 

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So the older actresses and her contemporaries don’t like Deepika and the new ones don’t like her either. Is there a mortal being that actually likes Deepika? Ranveer doesn’t count 

Sanjay Leela Bhansali looking to sign Deepika Padukone and Alia Bhatt |  Filmfare.comDeepika Padukone breaks her silence on not performing with Priyanka ChopraRanveer Singh's ex Anushka Sharma,girlfriend Deepika Padukone hangout  together - YouTubeDid Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Deepika Padukone make peace at Isha Ambani's  wedding? | Masala News – India TVٹوئٹر \ PureSonakshians ٹوئٹر پر: ".@sonakshisinha with SRK, Deepika  Padukone, Kajol and Preity Zinta at the #FilmfareStyleAndGlamourAwards2019.  https://t.co/npsx4OOjPF"