Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sab πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸ˜†

swag_se_swagat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Didn't he gift her a move right after Khatron.  Now she doing love stunts with Karan.. so I guess Rohit Shetty ain't interested in her anymore lmao.

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣 Teja’s PR is as shameless as her … 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Rohit pr lurking on bb/bwf πŸ˜‚

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Is there any base of Teja Rohit alliance? Let's not degrade her character with sl*tshaming

Edited by Maikhushboo - 2 years ago
aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swag_se_swagat

Didn't he gift her a move right after Khatron.  Now she doing love stunts with Karan.. so I guess Rohit Shetty ain't interested in her anymore lmao.

Please that movie was done before kkk shooting. Stop spreading false information. If you have watched kkk last episode you would understand.

neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Not only Rohit Shetty who ever was supporting her till now are feeling ashamed .

Nobody wants to be associated with such a cheap person except the makers 

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maikhushboo

Is there any base of Teja Rohit alliance? Let's not degrade her character with sl*tshaming

Even if it is true who the hell are we to judge her..

It's her life..

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: neensm

Not only Rohit Shetty who ever was supporting her till now are feeling ashamed .

Nobody wants to be associated with such a cheap person except the makers 

Yeah. Thank you for judging everyone. I want to ask did anyone who supported tejasswi personally came and said this to you because as I see her friends are still supporting her.

Rohit Shetty this article was released on the sometime when he came to promote movie with Katrina. They resurfaced this again but anyway now she doesn't so called rohit shetty influence which you claim. So now stop associating. As much as I follow tejasswi's instagram account, her pr did not put this article once in their story.