apne parents ko court lekar gayi thi

tab se isko films milna bandh ho gaya kyonki public ka support bhi chala gaya 

Edited by PardesiBabu - 2 years ago
PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

A true comparison is

Aap mujhe aschhe lagne lage vs Mein prem ki deewani hoon. 

Kaante ki takkar by 2 actresses. Once in a lifetime performances. 

Same over acting ki dukan wala hero with them and yet they held their fort. Bravo. Someone should start the gif war between these movies. 

o bhai jiska dp lagaya hua hai usse kam overacting k dukaan hai sab ðŸ˜†

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

o bhai jiska dp lagaya hua hai usse kam overacting k dukaan hai sab ðŸ˜†

o bahen, kiska dp hai yad tak nahi hai. ðŸ˜† Lagaya hoga saalo pehle. 

Sabko tere jesa pagal pankha samaj rakha hai.

Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Eeehh Ameesha was never a great actress…yeah Kareena started just as bad but she turned around and started improving around 2003 with Chameli - which was offered to Ameesha first btw she rejected it and post it release said it suited Kareena more 😑 

If Chameli was first offered to her who knows how many other movies were too, Ameesha fizzled out on her own and I honestly think the whole Virkram Bhatt affair did it and with the way she acts now like….look at the way other actress at the like Bipasha carry themselves and look at her

The industry is just about networking and socializing as much as talent 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priya185

She is an outsider, she did not have backing like alia has

Also she should have done meaty roles 

OK and why couldn't insiders like Esha Deol, AB Jr, Tusshr Kapoor, Arbaaz Khan, Sohail Khan make it.??I am talking abut the kids of some of the biggest stars here? Why did outsiders like Deepika, Anushka, Priyanka make it??

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Amishapatel GIFs | Tenor

vs

Kareena Kapoor Khan Bebo GIF - KareenaKapoorKhan KareenaKapoor Kareena -  Discover & Share GIFs | Kareena kapoor bikini, Kareena kapoor, South indian  actress hot

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Because she was a shit actress, who had a huge ego and never worked hard enough or smart enough to build on the initial momentum.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I had also read somewhere that after she dragged her parents to Court on charge of financial embezzlement, the producers started maintaining a safe distance from her lest they would meet the same fate like her parents. 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I would choose Ameesha's asthma over Kareena's belly dance (her belly keeps on dancing even when she has stopped?)

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

I had also read somewhere that after she dragged her parents to Court on charge of financial embezzlement, the producers started maintaining a safe distance from her lest they would meet the same fate like her parents. 

She's hardly the only actress to drag her parents/siblings to court for financial misappropriation. I know at least 3 other cases from the regional industries alone. Most of them give a freehand to their family and later live to regret it. Curious that it happens only in the case of actresses. The others could be excused considering that they started out young. But why didn't she manage her own affairs considering the fact that she's got a college degree.