Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

Well I am getting a feeling that all this humiliation build up given will end up at something big.... Maybe we'll get a bold, strong and fierce Raavi just like sai and anu... Knowing that trp is constantly 1.9 and maybe today as well and also knowing the fact Raavi is audience favourite they might show strong Raavi.... Maybe she will stand strong..not apologizing this time aur saare kandyas ko ache se sunae....and leave the damn house... We may also get Shiva regretting his actions and his redemption....

Well at the end of this I would like to say myself ✂️

This is chaubeys we're dealing with, they hate raavi. She will never stand up for herself

All mahanta is reserved for bhabhi

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Same old. Same old. Suman insulting raavi, physically manhandling her. Everyone including shiva watching silently. Maami and anita just creating more problems for her.matlab bechari bahu to dekha tha, par bhaiya use saans to lene do.wasnt she drugged? Fainted?  🤪

Raavi needs to file a case against Suman as well for abuse. Suman needs to be taught a lesson. That many members in the house standing and watching her getting humiliated and abused, not one of them is coming to her rescue.

Shame on all of them😡

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Vaise, Asli Sherni toh Raavi/Alice hai! 

From dahi haandi to jump today… real stunts!

And chhoteymotey gimmicks by Rishita/Simran - tractor ride  &. fakemole,chashma & fake Gujju (that was horrible- selmonlevel gujju) accent & she gets hyped by ‘exclusives’.

Her Lead-ida goes gaga with ‘asli hero’ and all blah! 

kuchch bhi!

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago
Darshi141 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Noo please don't compare Kdice with shivi.. It's insult of kdice to be compared with shivi.. Kdice are pure & more than that each other's support, each other's knight in shining armor

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mein sabko bolti thi Anita di ki harkaton se bachne ke liye aur khud hi phas gayi 

I hope raavi cuts all ties with her family 

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Darshi141

Noo please don't compare Kdice with shivi.. It's insult of kdice to be compared with shivi.. Kdice are pure & more than that each other's support, each other's knight in shining armor

I know. 
I am holding my right hand with my left hand and all my willpower to not respond to these things😖…Tland/ insta obsessed with such bizzare geometry!

KDice are Real deal! Just don’t compare. 

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago
Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Raavis monologue was so heartbreaking. The girl was explaining herself 💔

Priyal_10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Edited by Priyal_10 - 2 years ago
Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Inhumane pathetic pandays plus mami anita motiben😡

Darshi141 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

Well I am getting a feeling that all this humiliation build up given will end up at something big.... Maybe we'll get a bold, strong and fierce Raavi just like sai and anu... Knowing that trp is constantly 1.9 and maybe today as well and also knowing the fact Raavi is audience favourite they might show strong Raavi.... Maybe she will stand strong..not apologizing this time aur saare kandyas ko ache se sunae....and leave the damn house... We may also get Shiva regretting his actions and his redemption....

Well at the end of this I would like to say myself ✂️

If it was any other show or any other writers this would have happened.. But here? With Raavi? These writers would do that? Think again & you know the answer