Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Mami and Anita know that Raavi is in love with Shiva, for them to still do this is just appalling and cruel, not that they love her unconditionally. 
Raavi breaking up with Shiva should be her decision and not Mami or Anita's and both have the audacity to call her dobi. Her own family turned out to be big cheaters.

I can't emphasize enough that at the end of this track I want a stronger, no nonsense, cautious Raavi. I am tired of her own family members taking advantage of her and putting her through misery😕

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

The writer shilpa has it out for Alice/Raavi, after unfollowing her

The underwhelming way in which they wrapped up the track today proves it. Raavi will never get justice. Shiva will again be made mahaan again at the end of this track. They will always make raavi the villain. They hate her character and the love she receives

nolee3097 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I have question, if Raavi was thrown out of the house by Suman, then what was the BTS with the suitcase about?

Won't the suitcase be going with her tomorrow as she moves to Maami's?

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lollipop all around! 

Parallels & perspectives…Deleted.

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago
Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Reading the updates only breaks my heart💔

Raavi does not deserve thiss.... this torture needs to end. 

Manifesting national power cut at 7.30 for atleast 6 months. 😈

Let trp go below 1

End this masterpiece

nolee3097 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Mami and Anita know that Raavi is in love with Shiva, for them to still do this is just appalling and cruel, not that they love her unconditionally. 
Raavi breaking up with Shiva should be her decision and not Mami or Anita's and both have the audacity to call her dobi. Her own family turned out to be big cheaters.

I can't emphasize enough that at the end of this track I want a stronger, no nonsense, cautious Raavi. I am tired of her own family members taking advantage of her and putting her through misery😕

Mami is purely doing this as a revenge. She wants to level the score with Suman and make sure Shiva is trapped due to domestic violence and their marriage is broken, but this time she wants it to look like Raavi did it. She doesn't care about Raavi at all 😕.

Well, at this point, no one cares about Raavi. Gaumbi did for like 2 mins when he convinced Shiva to search for her, but usually he only supports her erratically and most of the times, he's just mute and doesn't say anything. 

I remember Shiva constantly mentioning it to Gaumbi saying "Aapki aankhon ka taara, aapki laadli"

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nolee3097

I have question, if Raavi was thrown out of the house by Suman, then what was the BTS with the suitcase about?

Won't the suitcase be going with her tomorrow as she moves to Maami's?

Suman must have asked her to leave right away, may be she came back to get her things. That's why we had Shiva look into the phone, seemed disinterested. Somebody saw Dev and Krish smiling. Probably they were rehearsing.

I am sure there is going to be humiliation parade from Suman and Shiva if she ever steps back into the house to get her things.

Also there is a possibility that divorce hearing notice has reached SHiva and this time Mami is moving the case based on domestic violence. What if both Maa aur heere jaise beta are confronting her about the notice.

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: deeps07

Watch precap and u will be done with bike ride..

Indeed saw the precap. 😭

And I hate the word dobi now..What is raavi getting for loving these mo*** unconditionally.... Mazak bna rkha h

And this I feel when I am not even following the show

mpks1 thumbnail

I definitely need an eyeroll for this post 

Come on, there is a limit to finding parallels. 

They don't even care about their story anymore. All they care about is to see them onscreen together.

I am just appalled at these posts.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shahi is full on copying good ShiVi scenes, characteristics, nuances - and blowing them to make viewers connect to the show:

And apne hai original pair ko subdue karne mein lage hain! 

https://twitter.com/saffarnaama/status/1486542981511344133?s=21
This is So true. Shahi couple guy looks rather old compared to fl from what all have seen on IG- 

Apne walon jaisi baat nahin hai! 

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago