Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

Indeed saw the precap. 😭

And I hate the word dobi now..What is raavi getting for loving these mo*** unconditionally.... Mazak bna rkha h

And this I feel when I am not even following the show

I am praying trp to go down.  🙏🙏🙏🙏. I lost interest during drspo track. Started watching after engagement drama. Again back to square one.  From past 1 week I stopped watching.  Just reading comments. 

I hate myself for being shivi fan. Now loosing interest.  

Trp trp fall again 

Never try to rise again.

Till we get positive track

Trp trp keep on falling again.

Edited by Lovely2021 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

Shahi is full on copying good ShiVi scenes, characteristics, nuances - and blowing them to make viewers connect to the show:

And apne hai original pair ko subdue karne mein lage hain! 

https://twitter.com/saffarnaama/status/1486542981511344133?s=21
This is So true. Shahi couple guy looks rather old compared to fl from what all have seen on IG- 

Apne walon jaisi baat nahin hai! 

I don't watch the show, what did he copy this time?😕

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Saakshi2k thumbnail

Noooo this is not similar....please .... Kdice are pure and love ...please itna parallels banane ki koi zarurat nahi don't compare shivi with kdice please😭😭

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ek fight scene bhi nahi. Matlab synopsis Mai likhaa tha shiva rescues raavi. Where? Kidhar?Yeh kya phuski thaa? Raavi kud gayi, shiva ne pakad liya and rait zara si? 🙂

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

Noooo this is not similar....please .... Kdice are pure and love ...please itna parallels banane ki koi zarurat nahi don't compare shivi with kdice please😭😭

Exactly.  KDICE ARE LOVE. SHIVI HAS BECOME TOXIC

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Parallels bw reel and real. 😲

Nako re baba.  

Real is so beautiful..... 

Reel is just plain pathetic

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Ek fight scene bhi nahi. Matlab synopsis Mai likhaa tha shiva rescues raavi. Where? Kidhar?Yeh kya phuski thaa? Raavi kud gayi, shiva ne pakad liya and rait zara si? 🙂

I liked Raavi fighting for herself and escaping from there. Even if Shiva wasn't there she would have jumped rather than being trafficked. I am glad she didn't sit in a locked room, crying and waiting for Shiva to come and save her. I am going to give Raavi the credit for saving herself.

I agree, the synopsis was misleading. 

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Well I am getting a feeling that all this humiliation build up given will end up at something big.... Maybe we'll get a bold, strong and fierce Raavi just like sai and anu... Knowing that trp is constantly 1.9 and maybe today as well and also knowing the fact Raavi is audience favourite they might show strong Raavi.... Maybe she will stand strong..not apologizing this time aur saare kandyas ko ache se sunae....and leave the damn house... We may also get Shiva regretting his actions and his redemption....

Well at the end of this I would like to say myself ✂️

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mpks1

I liked Raavi fighting for herself and escaping from there. Even if Shiva wasn't there she would have jumped rather than being trafficked. I am glad she didn't sit in a locked room, crying and waiting for Shiva to come and save her. I am going to give Raavi the credit for saving herself.

I agree, the synopsis was misleading. 

This is what I wanted... Raavi escaping on her own. 

She doesnt need a Shiva

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Same old. Same old. Suman insulting raavi, physically manhandling her. Everyone including shiva watching silently. Maami and anita just creating more problems for her.matlab bechari bahu to dekha tha, par bhaiya use saans to lene do.wasnt she drugged? Fainted?  🤪

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 2 years ago