Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Roses are red 

Violets are blue

Tu nahi hai Dhara bhabhi ki mitti ka dhool

Anita and prafulla made you fool

But baby letโ€™s play it cool

Im shirtless so just drool

either this or heโ€™ll pull an Anita and pretend to be  mentally unstable to win back her love 

saare choubeys ke level ke hi ideas hai ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Wow๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

But Raavi and her dupatta are still going strong! The real OTP of the show. Now they have given her tents to wear ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฏ

Raavi has started wearing sleevless dressessss. The duppatta will soon make its exit now that she's a fresh divorcee๐Ÿ˜†

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

But then Mami and Anita cheated and lied to her as well, she should not stay with them either๐Ÿ˜•

Both are equally dangerous as Pandya parivar members ๐Ÿ˜•

Anita wonโ€™t hesitate to physically hurt Raavi which she already tried once when Raavi burnt Gaumbiโ€™s ohoto which Anita kissed.

Mami wonโ€™t hesitate to mentally and emotionally hurt her by forcing her to marry again. 

Haan exactly why I want her to be a strong independent woman. But, I don't think they will show her going to maama. Hell, Maama doesn't even know what's all going in her life. I really don't know what to expect from the makers as they flip flop their characters too often. Last time, when Raavi said she doesn't wanna get married, Maami agreed. Would she do the same now? I mean, Maami really don't like Shiva with Raavi. And honestly, me too. ๐Ÿ˜†  Atleast, until Shiva apologises to her wholeheartedly and stands by her in difficult situations. If Raavi has a emotional breakdown, will Maami still go ahead in getting her married? I just want Raavi to be away from these so called parivaar and live her life peacefully.

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VNuts

We were just wondering yesterday if Alice may have said something to the writers about her character that may have upset the writers, considering their treatment of Raavi. So now, Alice just does her job.

I'm wondering if KD is quiet because he gets to perform or because he thinks there is no point in it. I mean, Dhara is their favourite, phir bhi uska kya haal kar diya hai! And despite so much of feedback, there is no improvement in anyone's storyline.

I think the reason by KD is not bothering much is because the last project he did in SP EK Aastha he was def lead but it was mainly fl oriented show and his character was not much versatile. But in PS he gets to perform a range of emotions (however anger being the constant one) he gets the most ss and that's why he is just focusing on his acting so he can get good projects in future

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Everytime when shivi fought through words or there was angst, i actually enjoyed it.be it the yatra fight or even the terrace fight sequence.i could always connect with both on some level. Feel for both as they have been through a lot. Paid the price of the mistakes done by others.stuck in a messed up marriage with lots of baggage. But one thing was constant. Shiva's care for raavi's physical safety. He had got paranoid when a lamp fell on her feet, he had instinctively protected her from the Falling structure when they were fighting,he was visibly shaken when raavi had an accident when learning bike, he went crazy when raavi was missing in the middle of the night.i thought he will get to the understanding emotions part slowly.

This track took away the USP of protective shiva.the concern and worry was missing when she was missing for two nights and the family was singing and dancing.and when she came back she couldn't even stand properly. She almost fainted. Just after that all the dragging and accusations?  Pyaar nahi, Insaniyat to dikha do. ๐Ÿ’”

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

I know what Maami did was wrong but I'm kinda glad that she took the initiative in the divorce. I don't know what all insults Raavi would have to endure staying in that house. ๐Ÿ˜• Now, she doesn't have the right to stay in that house. She can now be free from her maid work. Seriously, I don't know what Raavi sees in this family. 

Can the makers please atleast now make Raavi a strong independent woman

Independent woman in PS is like Shiva questioning and fighting Bhabhi maa impossible in the show and only possible in ffs 

Tanvi-Agrawal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't understand one thing jab shiva raavi ko bike pe wapis laakh rha tha to raavi unconsious thi FIR achanak pandya niwas pahuchate hi usme itni taakat kaha se aa gai sbse ladne ki aur is pagal pandya family ko ye thought nhi aaya ki wo 2 din se bhukhi dawai ke nashe me dhut thi to usko kuch khilana wagere chahiye

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

Haan exactly why I want her to be a strong independent woman. But, I don't think they will show her going to maama. Hell, Maama doesn't even know what's all going in her life. I really don't know what to expect from the makers as they flip flop their characters too often. Last time, when Raavi said she doesn't wanna get married, Maami agreed. Would she do the same now? I mean, Maami really don't like Shiva with Raavi. And honestly, me too. ๐Ÿ˜†  Atleast, until Shiva apologises to her wholeheartedly and stands by her in difficult situations. If Raavi has a emotional breakdown, will Maami still go ahead in getting her married? I just want Raavi to be away from these so called parivaar and live her life peacefully.

Mama doesnโ€™t know whatโ€™s happening with his own life, how will he know whatโ€™s happening in Raaviโ€™s life. 
It is like he himself has gotten divorced from Mami and moved to Ahmedabad to stay with Shivang
I also want a strong independent Raavi, I have been making such posts everyday as soon as I finish watching the episode. But neither is Raavi destined to be a strong woman, neither  are we destined to see her character turn around because Choubays donโ€™t like Raaviโ€™s character and us, the audience as well. 

I wonโ€™t be surprised if they make this whole thing a comedy ๐Ÿ˜•

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Roses are red 

Violets are blue

Tu nahi hai Dhara bhabhi ki mitti ka dhool

Anita and prafulla made you fool

But baby letโ€™s play it cool

Im shirtless so just drool

either this or heโ€™ll pull an Anita and pretend to be  mentally unstable to win back her love 

saare choubeys ke level ke hi ideas hai ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

This. Nothing better than this. ๐Ÿคฃ

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tanvi-Agrawal

I don't understand one thing jab shiva raavi ko bike pe wapis laakh rha tha to raavi unconsious thi FIR achanak pandya niwas pahuchate hi usme itni taakat kaha se aa gai sbse ladne ki aur is pagal pandya family ko ye thought nhi aaya ki wo 2 din se bhukhi dawai ke nashe me dhut thi to usko kuch khilana wagere chahiye

Hamesha raavi hi sabke liye khana banati hai.

Yeh log use ek glass paaani Dede to badi baat hai.

Par nahi, yaadon ki baraat and family hug is more important ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ