Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goldenchimes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

EXACTLY. 

This is what I was thinking too. Specially jab kk samjha raha tha teja ko ke tu galat dikhegi, sorry bol de blah bla bla. All of it appeared as a sochi samjhi chal by him. He is kind of cashing on teja's immaturity and insecurities. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So now kundri is deaf too 

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissBrownEyes

So the lomdi purposely called shamita to do his massage inspite of knowing this will effect Teja and Might get ugly. And when Shamita confronted Karan for not stopping Teja.. he downright lied he didnt listen to what she said!! He was holding her when she showed her culture... he is just using shamita’s link and Teja’s immature negative behavior for his credit..  he is not at all a winner material... I really hope anyone but this bully fake couple gets the trophy... 

He doesnt deserve the BB FINALE also..

Shamita's whole existence is a lie, gluten free was choice portraying as medical condition. Biggest example when she changed her negative expression to positive when Salman said camera is ON. She keeps chanting sacchai but she is the biggest lier as proved in past incidents where she lied she made no deal with Vishal n so much more. 

Just last task she lied both Karan n Teja n betrayed them.

Massage dint mean she needed to jump n sit on Karan. She cud have done it in a proper way, why in the world she has to drag Karan in her fights. It's Shamita who gets the most advantage in this triangle as she had no angle in the show otherwise n smirks and uses Teja's insecurities. 

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kuch bhi keh lo kuch p krlo .. jeety gi teja hi 👋 

NINALOGY thumbnail

He did that from start. Neither he wants to fight with teja nor he wants to destroy her bond with shamita. Kk is simply diplomatic 

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

[QUOTE=Picasso9]

the arse did the same last time when bheja was ousted from vip and attacked Shamita personally. She said so many bad things and kundra was telling her to stop even. But when Shamita questioned him he denied hearing anything. 

He is a judge on the reality shows really?

Justaguest thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it when kk was standing next to shamita when they were talking with jaanta and she shooed him away ‘dont stand near me!’ And kk kept saying but shamita…. Brilliant! They had to give their best to entertain and thats what shamita tried she genuinely thought the jaanta will really look at performance and score hence her disappointment having to hear TPs shite and yet scoring low. And about climbing on back, TP piggybacked Pratik too, video on youtube, it was not even massage, what about that?

Edited by Justaguest - 2 years ago
MissBrownEyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy07

Shamita's whole existence is a lie, gluten free was choice portraying as medical condition. Biggest example when she changed her negative expression to positive when Salman said camera is ON. She keeps chanting sacchai but she is the biggest lier as proved in past incidents where she lied she made no deal with Vishal n so much more. 

Just last task she lied both Karan n Teja n betrayed them.

Massage dint mean she needed to jump n sit on Karan. She cud have done it in a proper way, why in the world she has to drag Karan in her fights. It's Shamita who gets the most advantage in this triangle as she had no angle in the show otherwise n smirks and uses Teja's insecurities. 

Wts there to betray.. shes not their friend.. nor are lomdi couple to shamita.. and karan babuji toh pure time shamita ki burai karta he piche.. aage spineless banta he. Kal bhi ussne wohi kiya.. we all know if teja was in her place she wud hv remove her - as she had already said “i dnt see u in top 5” i feel prateik deserves better”. I think it was good she was shown her place and den she showed her mindset 😀 maza aa gaya

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: konakush

Round was between Teja and Shamita and Teja did her part of the massage so he called the second participant of the hotel in that round. He did not ask Shamita to sit on him while doing massage and it was a task.

Teja needs to understand that both of their bread and butter is going to be in acting business. You have to have trust and confidence in your relationship. 

So many married actors and actresses works in TV show and Web Series and Movies and they have to give some intimate scene or work long hours without spouses next to them.

This massage was under camera and in front of audience and under task.

Teja should have taken sportingly and respond differently.

I agree with Shamita here that Teja true color comes in task.

Teja does not like Shamita and Rashmi as they give her competition in

looks. 

Teja should be out and I sincerely hope that KK does not marry her otherwise he will be unemployed because of Teja's insecurity. 

he wl not marry her.. he looks like a sleazy fboi who pretends to be dignified and on top bb is also supporting his colors 😂😂 he is just using her to look better and wanted.. isko dekhke paras ki yaad aa gayi 😂🥲

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

If he is sly , she is evil and heartless 

she is also nasty, crazy, cunning, etc., etc. ..

Edited by JumpingViolets - 2 years ago