Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissBrownEyes thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SriRani

I wonder why he took stand for Rashmi before too. It's because Teja was supporting Nishant and Nishant is subject of suspicion for Kundra. Otherwise he never took friendship stand or right stand for anyone except Umar.

now i feel even friendship with umar was just to look good.. cause umar always did spoke wt he felt on face.. 
while he stood on back silently gettin his way in while doin fake romance with toxic verbal vomitter

ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Karan and Teja are playing popular culture tropes. Everybody loves possessive girlfriends and sympathises with boyfriends stuck in the middle

Only trouble is Shamita is not in on it

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovetrashtv

Karan and Teja are playing popular culture tropes. Everybody loves possessive girlfriends and sympathises with boyfriends stuck in the middle

Only trouble is Shamita is not in on it

true

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He's just as bad as Teja, see how he was making a big deal about Teja with Nishant, I mean it's Nishant, the man is harmless when it comes to women. They're both toxic and vile and will conveniently split soon as they step outside

bel13 thumbnail

Lie Nahin karega toh kya karega bechara? bahar jaake toh flip side mein usko milna hain with ppl like Shamita, will make connections with her or people like her in Bollywood , Teja se thodi kuch rakhega, she was never his type or choice, Abhi romance kiske saath karen... aur koi angle toh hain nehin, mastermind aisa hein ki calculation dimag mein karke aapne aap task haar jaata hain fir calculation karke uska explanation nikal tah hain.
He Iied on Shamita's face saying Maine Nahin suna... when he heard and was covering Teja's mouth when she made the statement. When Shamita bursted out , did you see his face? he was scared of losing all grounds with her... 
I hope Shamita sees through this and completely ignores him in and out of the house, more than Teja.

IAmNotHere thumbnail

I literally dislike him ever after that ganna task where he was fabricating lies about Shamita Shetty and provoking the junglewasis against Shamita. He is pretty cunning and will do everything for the game. Even recently when Nishant Bhat was talking to him after Nishant's fight with Shamita-Pratik about that self obsessed fake stuff, he literally was trying to prove how Shamita - Pratik's friendship with Nishant is fake and his friendship with Nishant is real. So very sly and cunning. 

konakush thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Round was between Teja and Shamita and Teja did her part of the massage so he called the second participant of the hotel in that round. He did not ask Shamita to sit on him while doing massage and it was a task.

Teja needs to understand that both of their bread and butter is going to be in acting business. You have to have trust and confidence in your relationship. 

So many married actors and actresses works in TV show and Web Series and Movies and they have to give some intimate scene or work long hours without spouses next to them.

This massage was under camera and in front of audience and under task.

Teja should have taken sportingly and respond differently.

I agree with Shamita here that Teja true color comes in task.

Teja does not like Shamita and Rashmi as they give her competition in

looks. 

Teja should be out and I sincerely hope that KK does not marry her otherwise he will be unemployed because of Teja's insecurity. 

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

And later when he realised that he might have looked bad for not taking a stand or calling shamita for massage , he tried to divert the topic by dragging Nishant and this imaginary love triangle 

First Vishal and now Nishant …. Only person is different…. Dialogues wagaira sab same hain 😂

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Maybe this is why Teja keeps fighting with him bec she knows his sly game. On wkv, she said she notices everytime he subtly does things which makes her insecure. He had written something on Shamita's shirt.

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JumpingViolets

Maybe this is why Teja keeps fighting with him bec she knows his sly game. On wkv, she said she notices everytime he subtly does things which makes her insecure. He had written something on Shamita's shirt.

If he is sly , she is evil and heartless