Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Additi is nothing but a gold digger. She knew the breakup and V's MCP nature by the time of marriage. The pathology residency and probably V is rich big family contacts. Despite of knowing everything she jumped at the opportunity.

It seems she is more of a Saxena bahu than Vs wife and she doesn't want to leave that identity

seemagoder thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

True, she married him knowingly about his love for Deepika being educated lady that to do doctor could have avoided marrying such man at first place .

That point out what you have written is crt ....

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think we shouldnt base our views on Aditi just by 1 episode. Yes i agree that what she did today was completely out of line but she is hurt, she has already lashed out on Vikrant and now she is lashing out on Deepika. her way is wrong totally wrong but we ahouls givve her benefit of doubt as she is from a home/system where u need to forgive your husband how many mistakes he might do. be it vikrant's family, vikrant himself everyone has always blamed Deepika and SAditi is being no different

I am guessing she is going to have that realization soon where she might not forgive for the personal mess but will surely understand her POV professionally

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hmm she gets me on my nerves now a days I know she is been heartbroken then why is she sticking to him and next

Sorry if I am hurting abhay fans but woh bhi ek gairguzra character hai yaar he accepted siya as his girlfriend and now he has feelings for another lady realy πŸ™„πŸ˜³ then how come he committed to siya then ? Hmmmm 

I even feel bad for siya aditi should learn from her 

Hmm I know dr.sexana is at fault as he married aditi on some bodies grudg but she knows that and thank god not like ekta kapoor shows like they dint have hubby wife relationship even in troubled marraige πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Other than deepika both male leads not stable but I preffer vikrant and Deepika onlyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜

And abhay sia make nice jodi yaar creative plz u guys can start a parallel love story of both sia abhay 

fatssrilanka thumbnail

I sympathised with her when she entered the show. But, now I can't tolerate her nonsense. I guess the reason behind her working at the same hospital was to downgrade Deepika. The way she behaved yesterday with Deepika was unacceptable. And, to top it her sister in law is instigating her. And, why is she crying foul when she herself started everything herself? She's the one who interfered in Deepika's patient and she's the one who complained to Vikrant about her but she told a different story to her sister in law. She's not fit to become a doctor. And, the precap is horrible. How can Vikrant's sister barge in and blame Deepika at her workplace?  Aditi is ruining her life and making Vikrant leave her with her antics. She came to mend her relation but now I don't think he would want to see her face.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aditi is wrong to drag a patient in between her fight with D but just wanted to point out one thing. 

Gold digger, really? Pretty sure she also comes from an influential family background. V himself comes from a bg of lawyers doctors etc. He was able to marry within 2 weeks, aditi is a doctor as well. She's not sticking with this marriage because she wants money. She wants her husband back. It's easy to say to leave husband but the background she comes from, it's not easy.