seemagoder thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello all,

Aditi suck hard , come on she had made battle between her and Deepika. Blaming Deepika when She failed to woo Vikrant being with her for 10 year ....

I felt more like psycho being Doctor herself she putting life of patient at stake .

Now I wish Maker not to make conspiracy based show , I will literally give up watching....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunaina612 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This nanad bhabhi jodi sucks.... there is no expectation for V's sister..but Aditi being doctor how cld she?.. both these ladies blaming and insulting deepika... instead of vikrant... how manipulative aditi is? I literally wanted to hit her when she was using patients's daughter to prove her point.

jasgomita thumbnail

I just read the update and not really liking Aditi so I think I will skip watching the episode. 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think you should watch the show for the objectivity that Deepika brings. And even Vikrant to a certain extent.. Aditi is mixing work and personal life. Vikrant and Deepika might suck in their personal lives, but professionally, they are fine. 

seemagoder thumbnail

Dont knw what maker upto, there is no need to show Aditi unethical to justify V and his lover D affair. They can show Aditi professional the way Abay and Vikrant were at a time in hospital.....

They can show Vipika without making Aditi psycho ...

Her personal agression is fine but that should be for Vikrant not Deepika . Neither she should blame Deepika alone when her husband himself is involved in EMA

seemagoder thumbnail

True, agree ....

Today episode they literally wasted making it A V/s D. More than Aditi , Vikrant sister suck more, she suddenly showing much concern toward Aditi..... 

They will spoil this beautiful show 

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Additi not bechari but a bitch

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Veruthe

Additi not bechari but a bitch

harsh words but really A’s behaviour was terrible today. Totally unethical & unprofessional.
i was never convinced by her so called sweetness. Ok she may be made to behave  like this to whitewash V&D but one thing they showed is she’s not fit to be a doctor 

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yaa aditi is crossing her limits first I felt for her as she was with vikrant for 10 years and she didn’t get anything but now she is doing dramas as she know he dosent love her but what she want now?😧

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I wouldn't have said this but that phone call how many adjectives and how much manipulation. She is a full blown SP camp! I hate Additi the most because she gives me the other shows trauma