Gulki Joshi - an underrated dancer

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Is it only me who feels actors of Maddam Sir are quite underrated. I mean man each of their acting skills is just fabulous, much better than hyped actors of other shows. Well let's talk about acting skills later.

In this show, we got to see dancing skills of Gulki Joshi twice - once in Sagai track and once today as Urmila. Man she dances so well. Her moves, her expressions everything is just fabulous. 

In every ITV show, actors dance every second day on one or other occasion and are praised by everyone. I kinda felt sad that Gulki Joshi's dance isn't recognized as much as they are.

During sagai track her moves were so graceful, her expressions made me fall in love with her once again. And today, man she was so hot 🔥🥵. I means her expressions, her moves could make you sweat.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiaforumacc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Agree! She is an all rounder. While her acting skills are great her dancing is good too. 

JAISnoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LogicLover

Is it only me who feels actors of Maddam Sir are quite underrated. I mean man each of their acting skills is just fabulous, much better than hyped actors of other shows. Well let's talk about acting skills later.

In this show, we got to see dancing skills of Gulki Joshi twice - once in Sagai track and once today as Urmila. Man she dances so well. Her moves, her expressions everything is just fabulous. 

In every ITV show, actors dance every second day on one or other occasion and are praised by everyone. I kinda felt sad that Gulki Joshi's dance isn't recognized as much as they are.

During sagai track her moves were so graceful, her expressions made me fall in love with her once again. And today, man she was so hot 🔥🥵. I means her expressions, her moves could make you sweat.

Yes her dance was so beautiful. 

All the moves and the expressions were mind blowing .

Yes you said right in most of the itv shows actors dance once in every week.

Aa you said about sagai track that was one of the emotional track for me .

Gulki 's breakdown was also presented so well.👍👍

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Agree. She is doing a fantastic job. Her dance was also beautiful in yesterday's episode.