Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: methebest

Such heart breaking end!! The whole story is so beautifully written. Sai is always ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•!

The other creature I rather not talk about. May be Sai meets Siddharth Malhotra and they fall in love๐Ÿ˜œ!

Thank you ๐Ÿ’•

Siddharth Malhotra, wowโค๏ธ...nice choice๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sai is love

Bujibitta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikita05

Thank youโค๏ธ

Virat would never realise...it's the main plot of story... Virat in I, me, myself mode, giving wrong signals to his bhabhis and messing things up.

If he is a common man we can tolerate this bs but they shown him as police but can't differentiate between good or bad and, moral ethics ,boundaries and limits with his bhabhis.In ajinjkya track after the dance performance of sai and anjinkya he was like why this anjinkya is still  standing near to sai .He can't even tolerates that but here he is comfortably sitting closely with his bhabis and badmouthing sai. 

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9

The story and the song...too good Niki. I always enjoy reading plots that involve Sai's friends. it was amazing. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

nikita05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

The story and the song...too good Niki. I always enjoy reading plots that involve Sai's friends. it was amazing. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Sai doesn't have a family...I still don't understand why makers could not have shown her extended family...Virat ne apne vaade ke chakkar me, sai se sab chheen liya, her family, her support everything. However, Chavans are, sai has accepted them as her family...Shruti has her parents but Virat doesn't want to let her go...can easily let Sai go... would want to see Sai's friends being her support system, like they were after her second accident.

Thank you๐Ÿค—

Edited by nikita05 - 2 years ago
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Well written. Very fitting song, I went to youtube and listened to it once again.

When Sandhya said, coffee ki zimmedari meri, didnt Sai hot her with whatever was there in her hand? The word Zimmedari would have been so toxic to her!

nikita05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sagi.

Well written. Very fitting song, I went to youtube and listened to it once again.

When Sandhya said, coffee ki zimmedari meri, didnt Sai hot her with whatever was there in her hand? The word Zimmedari would have been so toxic to her!

Thank you๐Ÿค—

I love the song, the movie, everything about itโค๏ธ

Sai was already tensed/ anxious/ nervous to have seen Virat unexpectedly, so can be expected of her to just leave, not listening to anything...her main motto being just to reach home at the moment...

And yes 'Zimmedaari' is a toxic word not only for her but also for FD...there are some words like beizzati, zimmedaari, whose meaning and essence have been changed due to the show...now whenever I hear these in not show related aspect, I still cringe...

Sagi97 thumbnail

I believe this is the first time you have got emotionally so involved to a fake world of serials.

Better come out of it soon.

I learnt this early in my life (and career) that this is a make believe world. 

I just saw a video on youtube wherein Pulkit says that first it was Pakhi, whom Virat ditched, then married you, ditched you and married Shruti, maybe tomorrow he will ditch Shruti too...he is a dhokebaaz insaan. And Sai believed him.

With this dialogue, they ruined Pulkit and Sai both.  

nikita05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sagi.

I believe this is the first time you have got emotionally so involved to a fake world of serials.

Better come out of it soon.

I learnt this early in my life (and career) that this is a make believe world. 

I just saw a video on youtube wherein Pulkit says that first it was Pakhi, whom Virat ditched, then married you, ditched you and married Shruti, maybe tomorrow he will ditch Shruti too...he is a dhokebaaz insaan. And Sai believed him.

With this dialogue, they ruined Pulkit and Sai both.  

Yes, I am guilty of that...if I was not involved, wouldn't have been on this forum on the first place...never would have written stories on it...i really got attached to Sai/ Ayesha and courtesy to that, to the show but now it's over, today was the last nail...

They ruined Sai too... I don't care about Pulkit or anyone else, though the above dialogue you mentioned, Pulkit was somewhere right, it's Virat's fitrat, he is indeed dhokebaaz but he was wrong in comparing Sai with Pakhi, i always hated when sai is compared to Pakhi.

Sai was ruined by backdating and forging the divorce papers and claiming that they were divorced a year back, claiming that Shruti was there in Virat's life before marriage, hence negating whatever they shared.... SaiRat officially died, hence my interest in the show and forum too because there is no point to be on SM related to a show which you hate/ not follow.

Edited by nikita05 - 2 years ago
Sagi97 thumbnail

I dont know if you are still visiting the forum and will read this post.

Sai was totally ruined when she backdated the divorce papers and forged them, thereby sending whatever Virat has done for her down the drain.

Her intentions might be noble but the act isnt.

A divorce decree, a will, or a marriage certificate or a birth certificate has legal value, and our inhouse lawyer Potterhead will certify to that. These documents have to be registered to the local authorities and only then they have value.

Virat never cheated on Pakhi. He never committed marriage to her. In fact people in the forum have accused him to going to the other extreme.