nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaalaCoat thumbnail

I guess pain is beautiful too. I'm glad you wrote this. 

Flying_High thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was painfully beautiful Niki Di, my heart goes out to Sai😭

I can’t believe that the makers are going to push all this excruciating anguish Sai is going through under the carpet and pretend as if nothing happened! 
And god, even Sai might act like a goddess

For once, I am glad that I tried breaking the attachment I had for Sai otherwise it would have been painful to see her turn mahaan. Sai Joshi is not mahaan and that’s what makes her loveable. I hope the makers remember this. 

Beautiful❤️

And yes, I love Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin😳

appisuri thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the tag dear 😊😊

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

You forgot to tag me 😔

Par koi nahi .. this is beautiful. Wonderfully written.

I was planning to use this song in the current FF, guess I have to scout for another 😊

I felt bad for Sai. This poor girl doesn't deserve all this. 💔

nikita05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Potterhead3009

I guess pain is beautiful too. I'm glad you wrote this. 

I love pain and angst part of a love story more but they never portray proper angst especially from Virat's side...it all ends onto anger and ego...

Thank you🤗

nikita05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flying_High

It was painfully beautiful Niki Di, my heart goes out to Sai😭

I can’t believe that the makers are going to push all this excruciating anguish Sai is going through under the carpet and pretend as if nothing happened! 
And god, even Sai might act like a goddess

For once, I am glad that I tried breaking the attachment I had for Sai otherwise it would have been painful to see her turn mahaan. Sai Joshi is not mahaan and that’s what makes her loveable. I hope the makers remember this. 

Beautiful❤️

And yes, I love Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin😳

Thank you🤗

Sai's pain has always been sweeped under the rug...they showed all types of abuses on her and then it was just forgotten at the end...sad😭

You know I thought I was done and couldn't connect to mahaan sai but two days her dialogues were really good...she was being mahaan and I love this song so had to do this...by the way, the dream sequence in today's episode was beautiful...another thing which motivated me to write, otherwise cannot connect to any of the characters including sai.

I love Sai, never loved any other character till date and Ayesha too but before they ruin her to the bits, I am going to leave...very soon, can't tolerate mahaan sai...mahaan chavan is enough and intolerable.

I love the movie meri pyaari Bindu, song Maana ke hum yaar nahi, ayushmaan and parineeti and everything related to it😳

nikita05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moor278

You forgot to tag me 😔

Par koi nahi .. this is beautiful. Wonderfully written.

I was planning to use this song in the current FF, guess I have to scout for another 😊

I felt bad for Sai. This poor girl doesn't deserve all this. 💔

I am sorry...idk, some names are sometimes in my mind ki yes i have to tag, then it gets stuck in my brain but I forget to actually tag...will remember to tag you henceforth...🤗

Thank you❤️

Oh! I am sorry...i used the song but today's episode gave me those maana ke hum yaar nahi vibes....you have an amazing song choice and playlist...I am sure you will come up with some other better song...😳

Sai doesn't deserve one bit of this...she never deserved whatever she faced as an outcome of her marriage...💔

ranijain thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nice one, she is still not over him after 5 year 😭

Virat always says he doesn't want to see Sai in takleef, but he gives her the max takleef and can't even see/ feel/ realize it. 

Flying_High thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I love Sai too, a lot, but still I am breaking the attachment. I am almost successful.

The thing is that I have learned to not get attached to TV characters. I got way too attached to tamarind’s PL and the way they butchered her up, down and center, I took a pledge to never invest my emotions in an ITV character again. I am back to tamarind though (that new hero, my DP😳⭐️) not attached to a single character. 
Dream sequence? Ab yeh kya hain

Edited by Flying_High - 2 years ago