Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Super 😘 Amid all this ram is my son,meera ma has conveniently forgotten Priya.All she does is to teach her how to handle her home but not ram about how to handle Priya.priya is just for ram not even for herself according to her.loved the plot.

bones123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I should've told her to not tolerate insults, I should've told her to not bear everything silently. Most importantly, I should've told her that she still has a home in me to come to, if her marital home feels suffocating. Somewhere in my pursuit of making a home for you with us, I forgot to reassure my daughter of her own place in it"

Love love love love! I really wish something in the show reflects this. 

Balh2fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

All he could think of, as his wife was wheeled into the hospital, was how he had wronged this family in its entirety. Hoping for them to take care of his sister, he had forgotten that he brought a daughter home. Relaxing in the notion that his sister had a comfortable home, he had forgotten that his own bride was struggling every day to fit in, to prove herself and to find a place in his own home

Lovely writing ❤️, each and every word resonated with me.

Not at very good at expressing in words but you gave voice to my thoughts after watching the trash since 2 days.

Meera’s dialogue with Ram - apt, I hope they show something similar. And for Ram this is the best that should happen to him. I agree with Priya, he likes to be a hero… can be a hero to the needy folks in his house not for a self respecting and strong woman like Priya.

Rani16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The moment between Ram and Meera was so touching ❤️ Please continue this story

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh My My!

What gift did I just read now!

It was so well-articulated. All the contentions of Meera Ma & her Son-in-law laid out bare. The dialogues so well-written...I really am speechless.

Take. A. Bow. Dear. 👏👏

The last line kinda felt a pun for NaSha's OG show- PKDH - Am I right?🙈

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

But somewhere after your marriage, I did the same with her. I told her to be a dutiful wife, daughter-in-law. I told her to not pick fights with you, but I didn't expect her to give up fighting for herself and her self-respect. I should've told her to not tolerate insults, I should've told her to not bear everything silently. Most importantly, I should've told her that she still has a home in me to come to, if her marital home feels suffocating. Somewhere in my pursuit of making a home for you with us, I forgot to reassure my daughter of her own place in it"

This has all my heart❤️

It was so lovely to read an os where Meera is actually being priya's mother for once. 

How I wish that this is how everything mother prepares her daughter. How they would tell their daughters to keep fighting for their beliefs, respect and dignity. And keep reassuring that they will always have a home and a family to support their daughters whenever needed after marriage. 

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This was freaking brilliant! I'm not a sadist but I do feel Ram needs to be reminded of the mistakes he's done while listening to his family. 

I'm glad not even his friends stood by his side. 

Loved, loved Meera Ma's convo. I so want to see something like this. 

Thank you writing this fantastic piece 👏

Clouds7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is so beautifully written:(

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Loved this a lot!!

The way Meera reflected on her actions is so much required..

Can the makers please read this , and do the necessary wrt Meera Maa !!

The humiliation Sood's went through is really painful 

KaalaCoat thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SEA05

Wonderfully written, genuine emotion, remorse, a mother's bond with each of her two children. Pride for Priya and guilt before her. I hope that soon Ram is waiting for something similar

Meera ma's character has such scope and they decided to make her a baba. In  normalcy I would love to see her approach things objectively and correct Ram and Priya when they're going wrong