Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaalaCoat thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

Oh I loved this so much !!👍🏼Beautiful write up. I hope CVs read this and get some ideas for dialogue that they can give to Meera ma.

Two paragraphs that I liked the most  because it has life lessons.

What you wrote is so true. 

Thank you so much ❤

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I am sobbing and it's your fault🥺🥺🥺

This was gorg🥰🔥 we need Priya waking up and Ram apologizing 😭

KaalaCoat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winter_Falls

This was so good, undoubtedly this is one of the best write up i have read on RaYa. It was beautifully penned down. I just loved how you described their emotions. Would definitely loved to read more from you. 

Thank you for such a generous opinion of my write up. I do have another OS if you haven't read it but you probably did. It's called 'Jealousy'

KaalaCoat thumbnail

Originally posted by: bones123

I should've told her to not tolerate insults, I should've told her to not bear everything silently. Most importantly, I should've told her that she still has a home in me to come to, if her marital home feels suffocating. Somewhere in my pursuit of making a home for you with us, I forgot to reassure my daughter of her own place in it"

Love love love love! I really wish something in the show reflects this. 

Let's all collectively manifest for something like that to be shown 🤞🏼🤞🏼

KaalaCoat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Balh2fan

All he could think of, as his wife was wheeled into the hospital, was how he had wronged this family in its entirety. Hoping for them to take care of his sister, he had forgotten that he brought a daughter home. Relaxing in the notion that his sister had a comfortable home, he had forgotten that his own bride was struggling every day to fit in, to prove herself and to find a place in his own home

Lovely writing ❤️, each and every word resonated with me.

Not at very good at expressing in words but you gave voice to my thoughts after watching the trash since 2 days.

Meera’s dialogue with Ram - apt, I hope they show something similar. And for Ram this is the best that should happen to him. I agree with Priya, he likes to be a hero… can be a hero to the needy folks in his house not for a self respecting and strong woman like Priya.

Thank you so much..

And I don't think Ram is a bad person. He's just not used to catering to emotional needs of people and he did the same with Priya. He made her comfortable physically but forgot that she might have emotional needs. That's how everything went spiralling down.

KaalaCoat thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONIA441

Oh My My!

What gift did I just read now!

It was so well-articulated. All the contentions of Meera Ma & her Son-in-law laid out bare. The dialogues so well-written...I really am speechless.

Take. A. Bow. Dear. 👏👏

The last line kinda felt a pun for NaSha's OG show- PKDH - Am I right?🙈

Thank you so much 

@bold : I'm not admitting to anything 😃

KaalaCoat thumbnail

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

But somewhere after your marriage, I did the same with her. I told her to be a dutiful wife, daughter-in-law. I told her to not pick fights with you, but I didn't expect her to give up fighting for herself and her self-respect. I should've told her to not tolerate insults, I should've told her to not bear everything silently. Most importantly, I should've told her that she still has a home in me to come to, if her marital home feels suffocating. Somewhere in my pursuit of making a home for you with us, I forgot to reassure my daughter of her own place in it"

This has all my heart❤️

It was so lovely to read an os where Meera is actually being priya's mother for once. 

How I wish that this is how everything mother prepares her daughter. How they would tell their daughters to keep fighting for their beliefs, respect and dignity. And keep reassuring that they will always have a home and a family to support their daughters whenever needed after marriage. 

Thank you so much..

Aren't we putting too much  burden on a mother though when she herself is the victim of the same patriarchy. I feel like it's a collective responsibility family, friends and society at large. 

Yes,  but like you said, as women we need that sense of empathy to make sure that mistakes ar enough repeated 

KaalaCoat thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I am sobbing and it's your fault🥺🥺🥺

This was gorg🥰🔥 we need Priya waking up and Ram apologizing 😭

I didn't mean to 😭😭😭 I blame the genre. When one's angsty, they just spread angst.😂😂

I'm writing the waking up one but I have one with Akki in the middle. He deserves it tbh

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

She is often too kind, but she knows how to show character, Priya is very similar to her, but tougher, which is good

AubodroKhargosh thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 1 0 Thumbnail + 5

Loved loved loved this!

Especially the Meera maa part. She's really become a second (third?) Mother to Ram but in doing so has been neglecting her own daughter and making her be a version of herself that is weak.

Something like this in the show would be so good! Just an acknowledgement by Meera that Ram is wrong and Priya needs to be appreciated.

I feel the Sood family really loves her but they all think they know better what is good for her and push her for it. And they all somewhere think that Ram is always good intentioned so it must be Priya who is being a roadblock and tease her.

Also your last line makes me think of the theme song of PKDH(old show of Nakuul am Disha together)❤️