•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

This is a first. We usually never get an actor talking about FL.  It has always been about you know who.  Now eagerly waiting for PFL and ML to share their views and thoughts on FL's growth and how Sai is gem of a person.   Pls pls admit that this time Virat and Pakhi are out of line and wrong.

Is it ever going to happen?  Will IF fulfill our wish?!  

Somehow  I feel that this is pre damage control..  first the reel with Devi, Sonalikaku, aai.  Then reel with Kenil, and now this article.

Edited by Tali_99 - 2 years ago

They have lost their image . No matter what they do . They are never gonna get it back. I hope Ayesha gets a better project.

I so wish them to just get lost soon . Band kyu ni kar raha show yaaar . Why isn't the channel interfering.

Originally posted by Archishakashyap

They have lost their image . No matter what they do . They are never gonna get it back. I hope Ayesha gets a better project.

I so wish them to just get lost soon . Band kyu ni kar raha show yaaar . Why isn't the channel interfering.

Till the TRP doesn't fall drastically, channel will not step in. They only look for profits. 

The entire cast talking about Ayesha? It's too late. We 'know' them for a year now. It's too fishy. 

I know. The entire cast just using "Ayesha's" name . Why? Because  they know who is the face of the show. 

See it sounds rude , but himmat hai to male lead ko defend kare na ek baar . Tab dekha jaega kitna dum hain.😂😂😂😂

This entire team should be thrown out really soon.😏

Originally posted by Tali_99

This is a first. We usually never get an actor talking about FL.  It has always been about you know who.  Now eagerly waiting for PFL and ML to share their views and thoughts on FL's growth and how Sai is gem of a person.   Pls pls admit that this time Virat and Pakhi are out of line and wrong.

Is it ever going to happen?  Will IF fulfill our wish?!  

Somehow  I feel that this is pre damage control..  first the reel with Devi, Sonalikaku, aai.  Then reel with Kenil, and now this article.

Did ayesha done reel with devi and sonali ...then please post...I have blocked their IG account 

Didn't read the article not interested. But got to say one thing Ghum is the only show I watched where the female lead was treated like a side actor for the longest time. Our show is not like PS where there's 3 couples, there's only one main couple yet offscreen it was made to look like there were two female leads with the unofficial FL always being pampered and taking center stage. And PL is  not the only bubbly one on set who likes to have fun, even Ayesha has a crazy side but only one of them got highlighted in offscreen segments. Those cake cutting pics back then used to make my blood boil when I see where Ayesha is standing.

A lot of shows had the ML engaged or in love with another girl before meeting the FL (e.g Gul shows) but as soon as FL and ML meet it's all about them. But here we had to tolerate the insane amount of screen space given to the ex and the lack of Sairat romance. 

Entire side cast use ayesha's name for attention...pathetic 

Edited by Iima - 2 years ago