Posted: 2 years ago

This thread is only for Group 5

Names

BeingBlunt

DiscoDhokla

Life_Is_Dutiful

Vedika.Kapoor

Rules

The Premise: You were all in a closed room, celebrating Ashley's major promotion. She was just about to cut a cake when the light went out. A few minutes later when it returned, Ashley was dead, stabbed in the gut. One of you is the murderer and the closed room will not open until you find the murderer. You all know a secret of another person and you initially suspect that person for the murder.

2 friends were standing beside Ashley just before she was to cut the cake, one wasn't even in the room when the light went out but somehow came back in before the light came on, and one was supposedly on the couch drunk and passed out.

Each person in the group, including the murderer, gets 10 questions each. The questions can only be closed questions with direct responses. Don't ask an open ended question that has no response, like "Why is the sky blue?"

You are allowed to answer the question with a question of your own. For example, if Soni asked Hinna "Were you in the room when the lights went out?" then Hinna is allowed to respond "Were you?" instead of "yes" or "no" and you can draw your own conclusions from that response. Both of them would count as 1 question each though, so both Soni and Hinna would be down to 9 questions.

Here’s the catch. If you find the murderer in the 10 questions, then everyone in that group except the murderer gets 20 points. The person to catch the murderer gets a bonus 20 points. But, if after the 10 questions each or if by the end of the round, you don’t get the murderer or you guess the wrong person, then the murderer gets 40 points. Each person only gets 1 guess so use it wisely!

This round will run until Jan 29th 11:59 PM IST. Questions can only be asked in the thread and once you have a guess, tag me and I will review your guess. I just need the murderer’s UN.

Edited by Minionite - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail

This is weird but hello everyone :P 🤗

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

This is weird but hello everyone :P 🤗

Hello Hello! 

Nice to meet you all 🤗

What is everyone’s timezone ? I am in PST. 

Edited by DiscoDhokla - 2 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Hello Hello! 

Nice to meet you all 🤗

What is everyone’s timezone ? I am in PST. 

IST but doesn't matter . Online most times unless i inform that i will be missing :P

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Hello everyone! This is Subha.

@BB, I hope u remember me from our Akhand Bharat whatever that chat group was. 😛😎😆

My time zone is EST.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Hello everyone! This is Subha.

@BB, I hope u remember me from our Akhand Bharat whatever that chat group was. 😛😎😆

My time zone is EST.

Ooh. Nice. Your Old ID?

Edited by BeingBlunt - 2 years ago
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Ooh. Nice. Your Old ID?

I don't remember, I think it was ~Subha~ or Tulips or something. We used to have a ball trolling Quackwaki in Ashoka forum and later in our chat club. 🤣

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Hi I am Vedika. Nice to meet you all. 🤗

I am in CET time zone

BeingBlunt thumbnail

So when are we beginning this? 😎

I say after Republic day IST. Which means on the 27th If everybody Is ready. 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

So when are we beginning this? 😎

I say after Republic day IST. Which means on the 27th If everybody Is ready. 

Works fine with me. I am usually more active in the late evenings IST but lemme know what times u all are most available.