Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bee222 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Anisha06

Sorry guys kal chuthi thi toh thoda busy thi😳

Sab ke kitne questions ho gaye?

Sabke questions khatam hone ke kagaar pe hai, ek tumhari hi curiosity hai jo jaagti nahi 

This is why my top suspicion is on you 🧐

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisha06

Mujhe toh sab drama lag raha hai koi pee nahi thi Soni ne sab isi ki chal hai Ashley ne iska BF cheen liya tha πŸ˜‘

Arey yaar, ye Ashley ka bf akhir cheena kisne thaaaaa πŸ˜‘

I'm so confused rn 😭😭😭

Edited by Bee222 - 2 years ago
Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

🀣 mene ek-2 drink piya n i was done but  fir tum log ne mujhe bola aur piyo Ash ki khushi ke liye toh mene pee li. Ab mujhe kya pata tha aisa hoga after drinking i would pass out. 

Excuse me. Main na khud peeti hoon na kisiko peene ko bolti hoon πŸ€“

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Nope, the party was Bee's idea. 

It was yours and Anisha's only 😌 And it was a lovely party too  until you both decided to get rid of the host 

SoniRita thumbnail

After reading  n re reading the replies here and re reading pms of Shreya🀣  I have came to conclusion that Bee222 is the murderer

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bee222

It was yours and Anisha's only 😌 And it was a lovely party too  until you both decided to get rid of the host 

Yeah, shame we couldn't eat the cake. I chose it with such care. Btw, why did you insist on using a steel knife from YOUR personal collection? πŸ˜‰

Btw, your ex-boyfriend Riteish met me the other day. He said he's still in touch with Ashley. πŸ˜”I felt so bad. 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

After reading  n re reading the replies here and re reading pms of Shreya🀣  I have came to conclusion that Bee222 is the murderer

Ok I'll reply to you in PM, but you can no longer ask any questions or make any guesses. 

SoniRita thumbnail

Girls bas ek aur din baaki hai, jaldi guesses karoπŸ˜ƒ

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bee222: 

Were you next in line for promotion after Ashley? 

Anisha06:

Did you hear Ashley struggle when she was being murdered? 

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Yeah, shame we couldn't eat the cake. I chose it with such care. Btw, why did you insist on using a steel knife from YOUR personal collection? πŸ˜‰

Btw, your ex-boyfriend Riteish met me the other day. He said he's still in touch with Ashley. πŸ˜”I felt so bad. 

Actually, I suggested my bachpan ka unicorn knife. It is very much plastic, I assure you πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah, it's sad that he's so delusional πŸ˜” Khudko mera ex-bf samajhta hai πŸ˜”