Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bee222 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Bee ne suprise party throw ki thi waah ji waah aisa suprise mila Ashley ko woh kabar tak yaad rakhegiπŸ˜† khushi ke maare suprise di Bee ne😲 ki something else hmmmm

@ bold same here🀣 i just love it n kya mast chadti hai lol maza hi aajata hai. 

Maine kisiko koi surprise nahi diya. Mahi, apna credit mujhe dena bandh karo.. this party was all your doing πŸ˜³

I even remember you telling the caterer that the knife was too bendy, they should replace it with a sharper one so it was easier to cut the cake. So considerate uff πŸ‘

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bee222

Lagta hai tumhara nasha abhi tak utra nahi  You were the one who helped with the decorations, remember? Mujhe to invite mila tha bas.

Menu accha laga tha isliye ayi thi... par kambakht cake hi nahi kha payi 😭😑

Yes, because YOU were the one who asked me to help out with the decorations. You said, 'Mahi, I'm planning to surprise her. Let's forget the Riteish incident and start afresh. I will arrange the venue, menu and drinks, could you kindly help out with the decorations?'

Btw, flowers aur balloons se khoon nahin hua hai, if you remember. Tum Ash ke baazu mein thi, and she had the KNIFE which you could easily snatch from her hand in the dark. 

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Haan, both Bee and Anisha were contenders for the promotion. Un dono ki bohot sulag rahi thi when Ashley's name was announced. Bole to I was also shocked when Bee said the "We should throw Ashu a surprise party. We're friends, after all." 

That's why both Bee and Anisha were standing next to Ashley when she was about to cut the cake. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I think both planned to murder her, but only one of them succeeded. Ab kaun hai woh?

Darling, I wasn't even in the same department as them πŸ˜† Surprise to tumne throw kiya tha, and I was the one shocked. Just a few days ago you found out that your boyfriend cheated on you with Ashley. You swore you'd never talk to her and suddenly you threw her a party 😲

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Anisha washroom mein thi hmmmm woh toh washroom mein aacha plan karsakti hai n light jaane ke baad washroom se aake maarsakti hai. Bee ashley ke baju mein thi so direct access to Ash. Hmmmm very fishy both of them. Shyaad Bee or Anisha ko pata chala ki uska bf Ash ke saath affair toh plan banake maardala😲

Anisha bathroom mein was working out the rest of her plan. She already got Mahi to take care of the lights for her πŸ˜ˆ

Mile hue hai ye dono πŸ˜ˆ

Bee222 thumbnail

Hmm, very possible. Bee ke boyfriend Riteish ki saath Ashley ka chakkar tha, woh to hume malum hai. Anisha ka bhi tha kya? I heard her boyfriend complement Ashley once by saying, "Kya maal lagti hai yeh Ashu." To pata nahin. πŸ˜³

Lie  I've never had a boyfriend, and certainly never one with such a cheesy name πŸ€£

Meri zindagi to Black & white hai ekdum. Tum logo ne hi colour tv chalake rakha hai β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£

Edited by Bee222 - 2 years ago
Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Darling, I wasn't even in the same department as them πŸ˜† Surprise to tumne throw kiya tha, and I was the one shocked. Just a few days ago you found out that your boyfriend cheated on you with Ashley. You swore you'd never talk to her and suddenly you threw her a party 😲

Riteish mera boyfriend tha? Darling, I think you're so traumatized after that incident that you're now projecting your memories on to me. πŸ€£

Btw, woh knife was the steak knife you gave Ashley from your kitchen. I chose the plastic knife, remember? You wanted to make some TikTok reels with the knife. 

Bee222 thumbnail

Yes, because YOU were the one who asked me to help out with the decorations. You said, 'Mahi, I'm planning to surprise her. Let's forget the Riteish incident and start afresh. I will arrange the venue, menu and drinks, could you kindly help out with the decorations?'

Btw, flowers aur balloons se khoon nahin hua hai, if you remember. Tum Ash ke baazu mein thi, and she had the KNIFE which you could easily snatch from her hand in the dark. 

I didn't even know the party was happening πŸ€£ Mujhe ek din pehle invite mili tab pata chala πŸ˜†

Apna credit khud hi ko do please. Venue, decor and menu sab tumne hi sambhala. And yes, the cake and its KNIFE too 

Ab akele sambhala ya Anisha ke saath ye to jaanne wali baat hai πŸ˜ˆ Waise bhi bohot solid dosti hai tum dono mein πŸ˜³

Edited by Bee222 - 2 years ago
Bee222 thumbnail

I'd just like to ask, where were YOU when the lights went off? πŸ€”

Bee222 thumbnail

That's it. No more activity from me until Anisha joins the thread. I just have 2 questions left 

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

I didn't even know the party was happening πŸ€£ Mujhe ek din pehle invite mili tab pata chala πŸ˜†

Apna credit khud hi ko do please. Venue, decor and menu sab tumne hi sambhala. And yes, the cake and its KNIFE too 

Ab akele sambhala ya Anisha ke saath ye to jaanne wali baat hai πŸ˜ˆ Waise bhi bohot solid dosti hai tum dono mein πŸ˜³

Tumhare phone calls mere log mein hai. πŸ˜³ Aur records bhi. Party tumne plan ki thi darling. β€οΈ

Main to just sutta maarne gayi thi bahar. Turant wapas bhi aa gayi thi. The receptionist can confirm. 

Edited by Mahisa_22 - 2 years ago