Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hope_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: x.Covila

This is one of my fav song too. I am just wondering how can anyone not feel the heat of the moment. Khushi must feel all sorts of things, the burn, the yearning was mutual. I love how he still looks at her the same way when they met first.

oh that must be felt to her core and the same goes for ASR. He was all over her.

Hope_Life thumbnail

Together, they form a necessary paradox, not a senseless contradiction. Like the Yin-Yang model shows, the whole Universe is based on the fact that opposites attract❤️

You really have said it in a few words, it was just in between them, the air of love and attraction was just flowing in between them

Hope_Life thumbnail

Another beautiful song👏

I surrender, You know what, every song fits on ArShi, it is like divine fate that every song seems perfect on these two.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

Another beautiful song👏

I surrender, You know what, every song fits on ArShi, it is like divine fate that every song seems perfect on these two.

Thank You dear as always keeping it alive

Hope_Life thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Thank You dear as always keeping it alive

You are most welcome di🤗

Roop_P thumbnail

This is one of my fav song too. I am just wondering how can anyone not feel the heat of the moment. Khushi must feel all sorts of things, the burn, the yearning was mutual. I love how he still looks at her the same way when they met first.

It is way too difficult to even begin with. Against all the odds or you can put any condition out there, but you can't remove a slightest chance not to get effected in such a proximity.

x.Covila thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

It is way too difficult to even begin with. Against all the odds or you can put any condition out there, but you can't remove a slightest chance not to get effected in such a proximity.

Proximity and closeness are not the same.How love works: Proximity leads to intimacy, and that leads to a relationship. In other words, people who are around each other a lot, get close like this, it is inevitable not to get effected.This feeling of being in proximity to each other in this scene seems like a whole life right now to Arnav.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

You are most welcome di🤗

You are so sweet and sorry for this late answer

t31.jpg