Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

I heard so many stories about Sonu both good and bad. He is not dood ka dula like how it is getting portrayed here 😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Sheesh... Asking for money... How tacky! Yagnik should understand that her voice is to serve people and sing songs left and right😒

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Arsalan ke Prabhu Sonu ki Jai ho 🙏

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

so the actual case was explaned in the first comment in more detail way of bawri piya ki song

Tapan Pattani

1 year ago

Sonu nigam was called by adesh Srivastava for this song . And when the recording was completed, B R Chopra gave Sonu nigam his cheque, Sonu returned the cheque! Chopra felt may be he has given less amount as he did not know the market rate of singer so he said sorry . I am giving you higher amount, to which Sonu replied, this song is timeless and I was literally feeling the song while singing. Some composition are beyond any monetary obligation and this is one my finest songs so I won't charge anything ️️.  "

toh kuch gane jo phokat me gaye uski keemat nahi hai baaki sab gane tatti the isliye unki keemat le li Sonu bhaiyya ne.

@BOLD so the one for which he took money he couldn't feel anything while singing no wonder the dude is lukkha now 🤣

Edited by Tede_naina - 2 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Didn't Sonu get kicked out of the singing world because he keeps crying about not making any money? 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

If actors can demand, and get paid in crores even before the movie goes onto the floor, how is it a blasphemy if a singer demands his/her rightful due before the recording??

Greedy for money??? LMAO.. who isn't, especially the ones who has family to run and bills to pay.

Besides, Alka was called a PROFESSIONAL singer for a reason, wasn't she??? Singing was her profession and the proceeds she got from it, her bread and butter.

Nowhere have I heard of singing being Alka's hobby...Please do share if there is such a snippet.

Edited by bashful_moon - 2 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I absolutely love KK and Shaan. 

I like Sonu too, i really do, i should stop reading your topics, you are making it difficult now. 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

singers should be paid for their songs

that's like stealing if they are not paid

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Sonu didn’t plan long term. You are embarrassing him 🤣

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This is the height of kuch bhi.