Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinnie96 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Chapter-16

Bondita didn't know where her Mashi was taking her, she kept asking her but her Mashi was in such a hurry to even listen to her. Her Mashi hided the blood stain and passed through the village towards some abandoned area, they finally reached near a small distorted hut. Bondita saw no one there and the place was giving her silent vibes, she was still confused of what was happening until she was taken inside the hut. She looked around and asked, "Mashi, why am I here?" "You will stay here until your period gets over!" "But why?!" "Every woman has to stay here for atleast four-five days Bondita!" "But earlier when I used to have periods Maa used to make me stay at home only though she stopped me from touching worshipping goods and others!" "Because then you were little that's why! Now you are a young woman!" replied her Mashi who secretly knew the real reason, "But what's the problem if I stay at my home?" "It's a rule that you have to follow Bondita!" "Who made this rule?" "Rules are made by humans only! Who else will make the rules?" "Then can't we tell them to change the rules?! Aah!", she yelped in pain, "Now no more talking! It's just a matter of four-five days! Cook food and drink water on your own! Okay? I am going!" "Aren't you staying here with me?" "Sorry but I can't...I have to take care of your siblings too, right? Don't get scared too much, okay?" "Hmm.." agreed Bondita sadly.

After her Mashi went away Bondita thought to analyse the hut, the place was quite dusty and there were spider webs which scared her more, "This means there are spiders here?!" she exclaimed with fear and suddenly got a weird imagination where she was sleeping and her mouth was open, suddenly spiders were entering her mouth and when her eyes opened she was not able to even speak. She quickly closed her mouth with her hands and tears flowed from her eyes, she went outside and saw no one there, she sat on the stairs looking towards the moon, "Even if no one is here I am still liking this quietness.....also this moonlight is making me sleepy and energized at the same time! But how will I adjust with these mosquitoes and spiders?! It's quite cold outside though.....but I want to sleep under this moonlight only! Atleast this moon is not making me feel alone! This darkness can never scare me!". She continued, "All fault goes to Dada! If he hadn't narrated a story of spiders then I would have never get scared of them!" she complained as she angrily crossed her arms. Suddenly she got the pain again and said, "And this pain....is quite unbearable...but I have to bear it anyhow! Is there any cloth kept nearby?!", she went inside and saw a sack filled with sarees which brought a smile on her face, she separated the sarees which she wanted to wear and tore those sarees into bits which she didn't want to wear. She again came outside and beholded the beauty of the night, "It's better if today I don't sleep only! It's good that I had eaten a mango before my period started! I am not hungry now!" she said as she grinned at the moon and tried hard to forget the pain.

Anirudh was typewriting a document and suddenly felt uneasy, "Don't know why but...why am I feeling so uncomfortable? I am feeling like something is wrong! Am I feeling something real or something which is delusional?!". A telephone near him rang loudly, he quickly went towards it and picked up the call, "Hello?" "Hello Anirudh! How are you?" "Oh Mini! I am ok ok..." "Why? Is your forehead paining again?!" "No....but I am feeling quite uncomfortable..." "Maybe you are suffocating! Open the windows or go outside then!" "That's also not working Mini...I am having a feeling that something wrong is happening...." "Hmm...what else are your feelings telling you?" "They are telling me that someone is suffering unknowingly!" "Hmm...your feelings can be true and also untrue Anirudh! It's your choice now what you want to do!" "I...I am confused Mini! You tell me the way!" "How will I tell what to do Anirudh? I think you should take rest now! Maybe you are too much stressed that's why... good night!" "Hmm good night" said Anirudh with a smile as he kept the phone. He kept the documents in its place and proceeded towards his bedroom, he could see the moonlight filling his dark room which made him smile. He laid on his bed and pulled the bedsheet up, "Is this my delusion or really something has happened?" he thought as he closed his eyes and fell fast asleep.

Saurabh laid on his bed looking towards the ceiling, suddenly he heard the door opening and saw Sampoorna entering, he smiled at her as she lowered the fire of the lantern and sat infront of him on her bed which was kept beside his. He saw her laying on the bed and said, "The moonlight is growing your beauty more Sampoorna! I can watch you like this for my lifetime!" "This moonlight is such a thing which turns everything beautiful and peaceful!" "Just like you!" said Saurabh which turned Sampoorna red with shame. He noticed this with a smile and continued, "It would have been such a bliss for me if I could cuddle with my cute wife?" which made her blush more. Suddenly he said, "Sorry Sampoorna for this morning incident..." "You don't have to apologise to me! You have done nothing wrong!" "You got remembered of your past, right?" "Hmm" "But you have to somehow let go off the past, right?" "I try to but this fear doesn't leave me! Am I unable to make you happy?" she said as tears started to form in her eyes. Saurabh quickly got up and tried to wipe her tears but she hesitatingly went quite away from him, "Obviously not! I am so much happy with you Sampoorna for you are caring and have a good heart! Also there's one way to make your fears go away!" "Really?! What is it?" "We have to hug each other always!" "I...." "The only way to let go off your fears is to face them! Most of the time you have faced only harsh treatment but not love!" said Saurabh as tears formed in his eyes too which shocked Sampoorna, "You know it?" "Yes! Bondita told me everything as she wanted good for you! Don't worry Sampoorna! I will try my best to give you the love you deserve! Come into my arms!". Sampoorna did hesitated a bit but when she saw her husband nodding and smiling at her as he opened his arms, with some courage she proceeded towards him and hugged him as both cried together. She felt a special warmth in his arms but the past again flashed infront of her eyes after which she parted from him. Saurabh smiled at her and said, "We will always practice this privately, okay?" to which Sampoorna nodded.

The next morning Anirudh quickly got ready and headed to go outside but was stopped by his Kaka, "You don't have to always go there! I think she can now handle herself! It's better if you focus on your siblings too!" "Who said that I don't focus on them? I help them in their studies and buy sweets for them too!" "But you have stopped leaving them to the school! See! They both want to go to school with you!" said Kaka as he pointed towards his siblings who were watching him with pleading eyes. Anirudh sighed and with a smile said, "Ok Batuk and Shashwati! Let's go!". Batuk and Shashwati got extremely happy and they both grinned at each other. Both of them went with him holding his hands while Kaka looked towards them with a grin.

"Dada, why do you always go to the village?" asked Batuk in between, "Because my friend needs me Batuk" "And who is that friend?" asked Shashwati curiously, "Bondita" replied Anirudh leaving both of them in shock, "A young teenage girl is your friend?! You are joking right?" "Of course not Batuk! She is really my friend!" "But aren't you an elder brother to her?! I mean look at your age and her age!" asked Shashwati, "My body is only older than hers! The truth is that our souls have no age!" replied Anirudh by repeating what Bondita said earlier leaving both of them stunned again. "Why is Dada speaking like this?! I have never heard him saying such things earlier too!" Batuk whispered to Shashwati, "Yes! I feel he is influenced by someone!" "From whom can he be influenced?!" "Batuk and Shashwati! We have reached the school! Now you both quickly go before the class starts and study well, okay?" "Ok Dada!" replied both of them with a smile while Anirudh patted their heads and went away. As Batuk and Shashwati climbed the stairs they looked behind to see if their Dada was there, "Did something disastrous happen with that girl?" "Maybe.. that's why Dada is always in hurry and worry nowadays!".

Anirudh first took the mango chutney for himself and for Bondita from their grandmother and headed towards her house, he saw her aunt coming outside and asked her, "Mashi, what's Bondita doing now?" "Do you want to meet her?" "Yes!" "Sorry but you cannot meet her now!" "But why?" "She is having her periods that's why it won't be good for you to meet her!" "Why? Will I become ill?! And where is she?!" "Probably yes! Also I can't tell you where she is!" she said as she went away leaving Anirudh in worry. He saw Bondita's sister coming out and asked her, "Mauri! Do you know where's Bondita?" "Oh! Mashi took Bondita Didi towards that way!" she replied pointing towards an empty road, "Thank you Mauri!" he said with a smile and went to search for his friend. 

Feedbacks are allowed! 🤗

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mprvn36

Wow nice update👍🏼

Thank you! 🙏😁❤️

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Chapter-17

As Anirudh walked through the road he felt that he wasn't new there, "Don't know but this road seems so familiar! Did I came here earlier?!" he asked himself and continued walking. He finally reached near a distorted hut and a sudden thought struck his mind, "Why am I feeling like Bondita is inside?! Maybe I should check!". Just when he went near the door he heard someone shouting, "AAHH!!" "This is Bondita's voice! Is she alright?!", he exclaimed worriedly and quickly entered the hut to see Bondita lying on the floor with tears in her eyes. He quickly went beside her and touched her arm, "B-Bondita! Is it paining very much?! S-Slowly get up, be careful!" he said as he cautiously made her sit and held her cheek as he wiped her tears, "Calm down Bondita, take a deep breath! I know how you can reduce your period pain!" "B-Birristra Babu, it's paining not only because of my period but also cause I am hungry...." "Why?! Is there no food kept inside the hut?!" "There are vegetables and spices kept here but my tummy is paining so much to even get up...I..I am not able to bear this pain! I didn't even eat anything at yesterday's night! Please save me from this pain!" "Don't worry Bondita! I have brought some mango chutney for you from your grandmother! Eat this!" he said with a smile as he handed her a bowl filled with mango chutney which brought a soft smile on her face, she tasted it by her finger with closing her eyes and got lost in its sweetness, "You wait for me here! I am bringing a hot rice bag for you!" "For what?!" "I will tell you when I return back with it! Now just enjoy the food and forget the pain! Okay?". Bondita nodded after which Anirudh got up and went outside, "Come quickly Birristra Babu!!" "Yes Bondita!!".

Kaka sipped some morning tea from his cup and said, "Bihari! Bring today's newspaper here!" "Yes Malik!" said Bihari as he quickly went outside and returned with a newspaper, he handed it to his master and stood infront of him if he needed anything, "Today a group of protesters were arrested and soon the British court will announce a law on banning such protests....These Britishers!! They themselves introduce such useless policies and expect us to follow them without any complain?! They should not forget that this land belongs to us!" complained Kaka as he read his newspaper, "You are right Malik!" "I always speak what is right and.....Oh Angrez! Today you have no work to do?" "Today the factory is closed Da! That's why I am taking some rest!" replied Binoy as he adjusted his specs and continued to frown at him, "Hmm, this is my biggest misfortune that my brother too works for a Britisher and also following the British culture! Now what can be done? Those who want to change will change!" muttered Kaka under his breath as he sipped his tea while Binoy just shook his head and sat infront of him with his newspaper. 

Anirudh entered his haveli and said, "Bihari! I need your help!" "What happened Anirudh? Why do you look in such a hurry?" "Kaka I don't have time to tell you everything now, I will tell you later! Come Bihari!" "Yes Chhote Malik!" agreed Bihari after which both of them entered the kitchen. Binoy again adjusted his specs and asked his brother with suspicious eyes, "Why was he in such a hurry? Never saw him like this!" "Probably he is worried about that village girl again!" "Village girl?! Which village girl?!" "Aree! Did you forget that girl Bondita who used to argue with the villagers and you also met her father Shonjoy?" "Oh yes! But why is Anirudh worried about her?" "He told me that something bad happened with her that's why he is helping her!" "Hmm, I hope these things don't take another turn!" "What do you mean by this Binoy?" "You will surely witness it in future Da! I am going to meet my friend!" said Binoy after which he got up and walked away leaving Kaka in confusion.

Bondita tried to sit properly but couldn't as the pain increased more, tears kept flowing from her eyes but she tried her best to forget it. She again tasted the chutney with a soft smile, "It's working slowly but still the pain feels like someone has stabbed me here....Aah!! I feel like I will die today......" she said as she tried to lay on the floor but couldn't move herself properly, she heard someone's footsteps due to which her eyes glowed, "Birristra Babu!!!" "Bondita sorry to make you wait..." said Anirudh as he entered and saw Bondita smiling at him, "I knew it that it was you!" "Oh! How?" "After all who is here to take care of me?" said Bondita with a smile while Anirudh just stared at her and suddenly said, "Here take the rice bag! Put on the region where it's paining!" "What will this do Birristra Babu?" "This will make the blood flow easier actually!" "Oh...you should go now Birristra Babu!" "Why?!" "Mashi told me that if someone stays longer with me when I am having periods then he or she can get unclean due to me!" "All this is rubbish Bondita! A person doesn't becomes impure if they are touched by a menstruating woman! He is unclean because of not taking bath and his impure thoughts and beliefs!" "Then why do people say such things?" "It's just a belief Bondita! And it's not necessary that what others believe we have to follow that! They think the period blood to be impure that's why think to stay away from that person!" "Oh! Is the blood really impure?" "Not at all Bondita! The period blood is clean just like the blood that follows inside us!" "Both the blood is different?!" "Yes! The period blood is thicker than the blood which flows in our body as it is a mixture of certain components!" "Thank God! I always thought that surely I had some internal injury that's why I was losing blood!" said Bondita to which Anirudh laughed, "Birristra Babu!" "Hmm?" "Will you come here everyday?!" "Yes! After all my Sakhi needs me! Were you feeling bored here?" "Well no, yesterday I enjoyed the quietness and beholded the moon! The moon didn't make me feel lonely at all!" "Didn't you sleep inside yesterday?" "No...I didn't want to!" "Why?" "Because there are spiders inside! Look at those scary webs!" said Bondita as she pointed towards them, "They are not saying anything to you Bondita! Why do you fear them so much? See! They are even smaller than your palm! They themselves fear you!" "But they look so scary! And my naughty Dada told me something which even now gives chills to my spine!" "Oh! Tell me about it then!" "First he told me then spiders suck blood from insects! He also said that a spider can suck human's blood! He also told me a story where a child slept by leaving all his food infront of him and ants entered his ears and then he died!" said Bondita after which Anirudh laughed, "You are laughing?! Are you taking this a joke?!", she asked as she frowned at him, "Don't worry that much Bondita! Spiders don't directly drink human blood and also if you take bath and live in a clean place insects won't enter you! But I have to say that your brother is good in telling stories! " "Hmm... Wait! This means insects can enter me! I am neither in a clean place nor I have taken bath! " "Why didn't you take bath? " "My mother used to tell me to never take bath during periods, also! If I take bath in the pond won't the blood spread? " "But you should take bath! And during periods this is even necessary to keep your body clean! In your growing period you have to maintain sanity! There's no bathroom here? " "Bathroom! What is it even?! " "A small place where you go to take bath! Then this is not good! Bathrooms should be supplied everywhere then!" "Birristra Babu, do you have to go to the court now? " "Why are you asking this question? " "Because your watch is showing that soon it will be ten o'clock! " "Oh yes! You are so smart Bondita!....Idea! " "What idea?! " "I will build a washroom for you here Bondita which later every lady can use!" "Why not for the men? " "They love to take bath in the pond that they don't think about a woman's privacy, so let them stay happy with their pond! " said Anirudh to which Bondita laughed, "Come back in the evening too Birristra Babu! " "Sure Bondita! " promised Anirudh with a smile after which he went away. 

After taking a bath Sampoorna entered the house and noticed one lamp still burning, "Why is this lantern still burning even in the morning? I should lower its fire!" she decided after which she tried to reach the lantern, Saurabh noticed this and with a smile he looked around if anyone was there or not. He then quietly lifted her up which shocked her, she lowered the fire as she blushed a bit. After she had done Saurabh brought her down and hugged her from behind, this was witnessed by his mother, she just chuckled at them and went away. Saurabh quickly left her as he knew that everything needed to go slowly and went away with a smile while Sampoorna smiled softly. 

Feedbacks are always welcomed! 😃

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Chapter-18

"Hmm, after looking at your argument skills I can say that you have improved from before Anirudh!" said his senior Barrister Santosh with a smile, "Yes sir! I am trying my best to improve myself!" "This is a very good mentality! Continue with this mentality Anirudh! I can see that you have become calmer than before! I am happy to see this change in you!" "Thank you for the advice Sir!" replied Anirudh after which his senior smiled at him. As they headed towards his cabin Anirudh stopped and asked, "Sir, can I get leave early?" "Why? Is any relative of yours coming to meet you?" "No actually I have to meet the scholars for a plea of supplying toilets in every village house!" "Oh! This will be quite difficult for you then..." "But why? They are scholars so they will surely understand this!" "Just like a person wearing British clothes isn't always a British, a person who is educated cannot necessarily have progressive mindset and good behaviour! I have met them, they are really stubborn to let even a minimal change happen and they will surely keep their conditions infront of you so for that all the best!" replied his senior as he patted Anirudh's shoulder and walked away leaving Anirudh in deep thought, "No matter how stubborn those people are, I will surely make them accept my plea!" said Anirudh with determination in his eyes.

When the sky turned quite darkish blue and purple Mauri entered her home in a jolly manner and saw her brother writing something on his diary, "What are you writing Dada? Show me also!" she said as she approached him but her brother kept his diary away from her and glared at her, "I have told you earlier also that you cannot see my diary then why don't you understand this in the first place!" "But I won't tell your secrets to anyone! I promise!" "I don't want to share my secrets to anyone means anyone only! And you also include in that anyone!" replied her brother sternly after which she frowned at him, "Well where is Bondita?" "Oh! Mashi sent her to a distorted hut!" "Why?!" "I cannot tell you further...." "Are you taking revenge from me?! I didn't tell you my secrets that's why?!" "No Dada! Mashi has herself prohibited me from telling you!" "Hmm, will you open your mouth if I tell some of my secrets to you?" "Ah...well...ye...no! No no! I won't! I promised Mashi already!" "Huh, Then give this diary to her!" "You are letting Didi read your secrets but not me! Why?!" "Of course not! This isn't my diary, I have bought this for Bondita as she wanted to write one!" "Oh! Sorry but I am prohibited to meet her...." "Even meet her?! Mashi is behaving like she has a certain disease! Is she unwell?!" "No! She is actually.." "Mauri!" warned her Mashi sternly, "Sorry Mashi" "You have to control your mouth Mauri!" "What's the truth that you don't want to share with me Mashi?" asked Shekhar seriously, "You don't need to know it!" "But I need to! I have every right to know where is Bondita and how she is as she is my sister!" "Huh...your sister is having periods that's why none of you cannot meet her!" "Oh! Then what was the need to send her to that distorted hut?! She could have stayed here like before! Oh I understand this now! As Baba isn't present here to oppose these you are doing all these with her! Right?!" "You are talking like I am her enemy Shekhar! Every woman has to follow these rules! Even your mother had to! So no more talks regarding this!" replied their Mashi sternly and went outside after which tears flowed from his eyes, "Dada! You are crying?!" "No I am not..." "Well what's there to lie? Also! You have never cared for me like you do for Didi! Why so?!" "Because you are still blind to see that care stupid!" replied her brother as he gently hit her head with teary eyes and laughed, "Hmph!" "It doesn't looks like Mashi will ever allow us to meet her! So give this diary and pen to her friend Anuj!" "Won't he be stopped too?!" "Anuj is good in hiding so no one will be able to see him! Go and give him this diary and pen and send him to where Bondita is!" "Why can't you yourself give him?!" "Can't you see that I am busy?!" "Busy?! He is just writing on his diary! Nothing else!" muttered Mauri as she got up and went outside.

She went towards the pond and saw Anuj throwing stones on the water, "Anuj Dada! I want some favour from you!" "Yes! Tell me!" "Can you give Bondita Didi these?!" "Oh yes! I also wanted to ask where she is! Today she didn't come to play with me" "Didi is in a distorted hut actually..." "What?! Is that her new house?!" "Of course not Anuj Dada!! You are saying such illogical things! Actually she is having periods..." "Periods? What exactly is this?!" "You don't know about this?!" "No..." "It's ok! Didi can also tell you about this! Here take these and go to that direction! Okay?! Also don't let anyone see you!" said Mauri after which Anuj nodded and headed towards the distorted hut.

As he was walking he continuously looked behind if anyone was following him or not, when he finally reached the hut the silence was giving chills to his spine. Suddenly he heard some sounds from behind the hut, "There's no one here except Bondita! Then from where are the sounds coming?! Is there a monkey behind?" said Anuj as he gulped in and cautiously went behind the hut, he noticed a half built small room like structure and quietly hid behind the wall to see a man wearing shirt and pant which gave him a clue that the man followed British culture, "Who are you?!" he asked as the man turned to see him, "Oh Anuj! It's me!" "Bondita's Birristra Babu?! What are you doing here?!" "Actually I was keeping buckets and mugs inside the bathroom!" "B-Bath! Rooom?! What exactly is it?!" "Paykhana is called bathroom in English!" "Oh!" "Well why are you holding a diary and a pen?!" "Actually it's for Bondita! Shekhar Da has bought these for her! " "It's good that Bondita wants to write a diary! She is adopting a very good habit!" "What are the advantages of writing a diary?" "You can cage your thoughts there before you forget them! You can also draw and write stories which will make your writing skills better and make you imaginative and be more creative! You will feel like you have a companion with you!" "Hmm, sounds nice! But I am too lazy to write anything...." "You should try it though!" said Anirudh as he chuckled and continued, "Also don't tell Bondita now that I am here! Okay? You go inside and talk with Bondita!" "Okay!" agreed Anuj to which Anirudh smiled. 

Anuj entered to see Bondita lying on the floor with a rice bag, "Hello Bondita!" "Oh Anuj! Sorry I couldn't come to play with you as I am having periods..." "Periods?! Can you explain me what is this?!" "Actually this happens to every girl after she is eleven years or some can even have later! Every month for atleast four to five days your body bleeds!" "Why do you bleed?" "I also want to know! Birristra Babu said that this blood is different from the blood that flows inside us! Rather this blood has certain components mixed in it that's why it's thick!" "Oh! Why my parents never told me about this?! Specially my mother!" "They think that these things are impure though these things are completely natural!" "Hmm, oh I almost forgot! Here your diary and pen!" "Who told you to give me these?!" "Shekhar Da!" "Oh I forgot about it! When you will go back don't forget to tell him that I loved it!" "Okay Bondita! What will you like to play now?!" "I can't get up now as it's paining very much...why didn't Birristra Babu come now? Did he get stuck in his work?" "He is on the way now for sure!" "How can you say this with full confidence?!" "Don't you trust him?!" "I do trust him but the way you are saying seems like you know where he is! Right?!" "Ah..well.." "Did anyone miss me here?!" asked Anirudh with a smile as he entered, "Birristra Babu! I missed you! Well...." said Bondita as she noticed some mud on his shirt, "What were you doing now?" "I left some of my trusted workers here to build the bathroom and tomorrow the bathroom will be ready so you can take bath tomorrow! Okay?" said Anirudh to which Bondita nodded, "May I ask you something Birristra Babu?" "Yes?" "Why do we bleed?" "Actually Bondita as you are growing up your body is developing itself so that you can become a mother in future! The blood is the baby which was forming inside you!" "Then why didn't it get formed completely?" "Just like you need water to cook rice, some components are needed for the formation of baby! I am telling you the basics actually! So similarly we are made up of this blood!" "Interesting!" said Anuj with a smile, "So we can conclude that women bleed to give life!" "I wish you were my school teacher Bondita's Birristra Babu! You explain things with so much perfection!" "Yes! You should have been a teacher Birristra Babu!" "Oh, then did I choose wrong profession?" "About that I don't know Birristra Babu, but if you want you can excel in anything!" said Bondita to which Anirudh smiled, "You both sit outside! I am cleaning this dusty hut a bit!" "You don't have to do this Birristra Babu! Let me do this!" said Bondita as she tried to get up, "No you won't! You need some rest Bondita! Go outside and talk with Anuj! You need a clean place to stay!" said Anirudh sternly after which unwillingly Bondita went outside with Anuj.

"I have to say that your Birristra Babu is really multi-talented! He can do anything!" "Yes! But I am not liking that he is working like this...." "He himself wants to so why are you feeling bad?! Here eat some chom-chom! I bought them after my school!" said Anuj as she and him tasted one, "Keep two of the remaining chom-chom! He is doing so much for me! Atleast I want to give him these!" "Is he a child Bondita? He is an adult!" said Anuj as he laughed at her, "He is an adult but he has a child in himself!" said Bondita with a smile as she looked up towards the darkening sky.

Feedbacks allowed as always! 😃❤️

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Chapter-19

As the temperature became warm yet cold Anirudh went to check if the bathroom was built completely, a small smile appeared on his lips when he saw the bathroom ready, he quietly opened the door to see Bondita sleeping peacefully, he caressed her head and softly called her, "Bondita, Bondita, it's time to wake up!". After sometime her eyes opened slowly and she saw her friend smiling at her, "Birristra Babu....why are you here so early?" "I thought I should go to wake you up or you will keep sleeping, right?" "Well I am used to wake up quickly that's why I get to know when to wake up!" she replied as she chuckled, "That's good then! See! I have brought clean water, brush and food for you!" "Brush?! What exactly it is?!" "You don't know about it?! Then how do you brush your teeth?!" "We generally use neem stick" "Neem stick?" "Yes! By rubbing it on your teeth and even on your tongue you can clean your mouh easily!" "Sounds interesting! But Bondita as I have no neem stick with me won't you mind using the toothbrush and toothpaste?" "Well I won't mind using something new!" she said with a smile after which Anirudh too smiled back at her. After brushing she quickly sat infront of a steel plate covering another steel plate, she sniffed the aroma by closing her eyes and quickly kept away the covering plate, her stomach grumbled as she saw her favourite luchis with the spicy potato curry, she licked her lips and started eating her breakfast, "Mmm! Birristra Babu! Your cook is indeed fabulous! I can't stop myself from licking my own lips!" "You don't have to! Continue eating your breakfast with fun Bondita!" he replied as he continued grinning.

After washing her hands Bondita picked her saree in her hands and headed towards the small place which was completely unknown to her, "Oh! So this is the B-Bathh! Room?!" "Yes! You can keep your clothes there and close the door so that no one can see you! Water will come from that tap and pour the water upon yourself with the help of that mug!" "Okay, let's try this too!" she said with a smile after which Anirudh thought to walk around.

Bondita came out after bathing and saw him returning back, "How was the experience?" "Nice! I am feeling so fresh and clean and also I felt good that I was remain hidden somewhere that no one could know about me!" said Bondita to which Anirudh laughed and he forwarded his hand, "Are we going somewhere?!" "Yes! Taking you to a very amazing place!" he said with a smile. At first she hesitated a bit but her inner voice whispered to her, "Don't think too much! Hold his hand and just go!", Bondita smiled and held his hand as they both headed towards somewhere. After they walked half road she asked him, "Is it so far?" "Not that much! We have almost reached there!" "Can you give me some details about that place?!" "That place includes my childhood memories and also a familiar person lives there!" he replied as he smiled softly while Bondita just looked towards him. 

Finally after walking a lot they both reached the area, Bondita's eyes just widened at the sight of the place, she walked forward slowly and wanted to run around, roll here and there and behold the sky while laying on the grass, "Oh my!! This place is so big!!! Most of the place is just grassy and I can see many flowers aligning there! I can feel the breeze calling me to come forward!! I didn't know that there was any such place present in this village!! The soil smells so homely here! Oh! There's a medium sized house there! Who lives in that house?!" "My another friend's grandmother!" replied Anirudh with a smile as he headed towards the house while Bondita followed him.

They noticed an old lady who seemed to be in her fifties, watering her plants, "Nomoshkar Dida!" greeted Anirudh, the lady turned her face to see someone familiar yet unknown to her, "Who are you son? Oh! Your eyes are just like that mischievous little boy who used to tease my granddaughter a lot! Are you that boy only?!" "Yes Dida! I am Anirudh only! It's nice to meet you after so many years!" "You have grown up into such a smart man! This lawn seemed so quiet without you! Don't know but many sweet memories are getting flashed infront me!" she replied as she closed her eyes for sometime with a smile, "Well what brings you here?! Also.." she suddenly saw a young teenage girl standing beside him and asked, "Oh! Who is that lovely girl Anirudh?!" "She's my new friend Bondita!" "Oh, such a cute girl she is! I am feeling quite pity on your Kaka though as your friendship list is getting additioned!" she said as she chuckled leaving both of them confused, "What is your name girl?" "Bondita" "Such a different name you have! I wish I was like your parents to keep such a different name for my granddaughter, almost everyone here has the same name Saudamini!" "But the love which shines from the name is different as different parents are keeping the same name! So her name is indeed different!" "Your talks are so beautiful and clever! You seem to have such a broad mind! You are right! The name I and her father gave to her reflects our love which no one else can give!" "Dida! Actually I wanted Bondita to roam around the area as she needs fresh air and open place! Specially at this time!" "She can roam around here but why so specifically this time?!" "She is having her periods and she was told my her Mashi to stay in a dusty distorted hut so I thought to bring her here! In this growing period she needs fresh air!" "Oh right right! Roam around happily Bondita! I hope you don't get bored here!" "I won't Dida! This place has delighted my soul so much!" "Nice to hear this!" replied Mini's grandmother with a smile after which she entered her house.

Bondita started running but she stopped as it pained again, "Just walk Bondita! Your body is quite weak that's why running is not right now!" advised Anirudh to which Bondita nodded, she roamed around with a sweet smile and looked around, she suddenly felt someone holding her hand and turned to see Anirudh holding his hand with a smile. He forwarded his another hand and nodded, Bondita understood what he wanted to say and held his hand.

Aay tobe shohochori, haate haate dhori dhori, 

(Come darling, we hold hands)

Naachibi ghiri ghiri, gaahibi gaan

(Round and round we dance, singing merrily)

They both moved round and round as they laughed together and looked towards the cloudy sky, they felt the breeze dancing among them and both were humming a sweet tone together, "It's quiet here but really fun!" "Yeah!".

Aan tobe bina,

(Bring out the lute,)

Aan tobe bina-

(Bring out the lute-)

Shoptomo shure baadh tobe taan!

(Pitch it to the highest!)

She then sat down feeling the grass by her hands, Anirudh too sat beside her, both gazing at the sky with their dreamy eyes, suddenly Bondita's eyes fell upon many rose flowers after which tears started forming in her eyes. This was noticed by Anirudh and he thought, "Do the roses make Bondita remember of something?".

Paashoribo bhaabona, paashoribo jaatona,

(We'd put behind anxiety, put behind misery,)

Raakhibo promode bhori dibanishi monopraan!

(Keep our spirit up and recreated all day and night!)

Aan tobe bina,

(Bring out the lute,)

Aan tobe bina-

(Bring out the lute-)

Shoptomo shure baadh tobe taan!

(Pitch it to the highest!)

Anirudh gently wiped her tears and asked, "What happened?" "My mother loves roses a lot so I got overwhelmed suddenly...." "Hmm, your mother is very lucky now!" "Why?!" "Because now she stays up in the sky and can get a better view of these roses which will keep pleasing her heart!" said Anirudh to which Bondita grinned.

Bondita stretched her arms and laid on the grass getting a better view of the sky, she yawned a bit and said, "By laying on this grass I am feeling so fresh and sleepy! You also lay here Birristra Babu!" "Ok!" agreed Anirudh after which he laid beside her, "Look! The clouds are moving slowly! Also they have different shapes!" "Hmm! Feeling so peaceful!" "Yes! Well there are how many clouds in a sky Birristra Babu?!" "Mmm..I don't know..they are surely unlimited then!" "Oh, can we walk over them?!" "I wish we could Bondita but they are made up of water vapour that's why we can fall from them if we keep one foot on them!" "Oh....I always dreamt of walking over them and watching my village below from them!" "I also used to dream this in my childhood! Are you feeling good here Bondita?" "With you I unknowingly feel good Birristra Babu..." she softly murmured as she slowly closed her eyes feeling the softness of the soil.

Dhaalo dhaalo shaushodhar, dhaalo dhaalo jochhona.

(O Moon, pour your light delightful,)

Shomirano, bohe jaa re phule phule dholi dholi!

(O wind, blow across and make flowers to rock!)

Uloshito totini,

(O merrily flowing stream of water,)

Uloshito totini-

(O merrily flowing stream of water-)

Utholito geetoraube khule de re monopraan!

(Help unshackle our soul with your bubbling music!)

"Bondita! Anirudh! I have brought a glass of juice and fruits for you!" called Mini's grandmother after which both of them slowly opened their eyes and got up as they yawned, "I had a good sleep now!" "Yes! I am feeling so fresh Bondita!" "Dida is calling us! Let's go!" said Bondita after which both got up and stretched their body.

They then headed towards her and saw two glasses of mango juice and banana and apple cut into pieces kept on a small table, "What will you eat Dida?" "I will also eat some fruits and this ginger tea! This tea just soothes my heart!" she said as she took some sips from it. Bondita first put one apple piece into her mouth and then one banana piece after which she chewed both of them together leaving Anirudh confused yet again, "Why are you eating like this Bondita?" "I love eating their combined taste! You should also try it!" replied Bondita as she gulped it in after chewing. Anirudh also put one piece of each into his mouth and suddenly his eyes widened, "Mmm!" "Interesting taste! Right?!", after gulping it in he replied, "Yes! Such an amazing combination it is! As I chew both of them together it felt soft, quite hard, sweet and watery together!" "I always eat like this! And..." Bondita stopped as she heard a telephone ringing, "Dida! Your telephone is ringing!" "Oh yes! Thank you for telling Bondita! Let me see who it is..." she said as she got up and went inside, Bondita and Anirudh too got up as they went inside to keep the plate holding mango juice glass in their other hands, after keeping the plates in the kitchen both stopped on their way as they heard her shouting in happiness, "Mini?!".

I hope the story is going interesting for you all! ❤️Feedbacks are always welcomed!

Song used:

https://youtu.be/zrpA2w2F0GU

Edited by Tinnie96 - 2 years ago
Tinnie96 thumbnail

Tagging! Song used 👇

https://youtu.be/zrpA2w2F0GU

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Chapter-20

"Mini! It's you!" exclaimed her grandmother happily after which both of them stood still in their places, "Luckily her granddaughter called her now!" "Hmm, let's go!" "Where?!" "Listen to their conversation!" "But when two persons are talking to each other we shouldn't listen to their talks!" "I know but I am just curious Bondita, I want to learn the secrets she had been hiding for long!" "Oh!", they both quietly moved towards her and stood still, "It has been one week I didn't talk to you Mini! Where are you now?...Oh! In Calcutta?! Your father is having a work there and he didn't want to leave you alone, right?....I knew it! Your father is very protective of you after all!....yes?...I am always good Mini! How are you dear?!...yes?....oh! Your glossy! I have kept him in the cupboard!....yes dear! I always clean him! I know how much you love him!....why?....but you are still a child for me Mini!...oh! Him?! What's there to hide from your friend Mini?.....Ignore his teasing Mini! He is your friend that's why!.....if he tells everyone and everyone laugh at you then the problem is with them! Can't an adult love soft toys too?! Also..." she stopped as she caught Anirudh and Bondita standing behind her, Bondita looked down while Anirudh smiled sheepishly and asked, "Can I talk to her Dida?" "Ah..ok! Mini! Anirudh wants to talk you!...I don't know if he listened to our conversation or not.... don't be like this Mini! He is your friend so you should talk to him! Now talk to him! Here Anirudh! Talk to her!" said her grandmother as she handed her the telephone while Bondita stood infront of him with curious eyes.

"Hello Mini!" "Hello.." "What are you doing now?!" "Talking to you" "Oh yes yes! Well Mini! What Dida told you is right! If you love soft toys even now then there's nothing to be shy!" "Hmm.." "The most childish thing is your fear of being judged! You even wanted to hide this from your friend but you couldn't! So the moral is never hide anything from your friend! Ok Mini! Are you listening to me?! Hello! Hello??...Mini are you on the call?!..she has cut the call?" said Anirudh as he frowned and kept the phone back, on the other side Saudamini gritted her teeth and went away from the telephone, "Who was it Mini beta?" "Dida..." "Oh! Then why did you not give me the call?!" "Because before you came Dida stopped talking..." she said as she went outside leaving her father confused.

"What was that thing in your hand Birristra Babu?!" "Oh! That was telephone!" "T-Teliphoon?!" "Telephone Bondita! A device through which you can talk to anyone even staying away from them millions of distance away!" "Oh..." "It's time to go Bondita and...." stopped Anirudh as he noticed a thin stream of blood flowing down her feet, his eyes widened at the sight and he exclaimed, "Oh no! I forgot that there's nothing to collect your blood!", Bondita's eyes got filled with warm tears and she couldn't bear to lift her head as she noticed it too, "Bondita, come with me!", he tried to hold her hand but she stepped back which confused him, he noticed tears flowing down her cheeks and understood that she was highly embarassed, "There's nothing to be embarassed Bondita! It's ok if you bleed infront of me!" "You won't tease me?" "Why?!" "When I suddenly bled infront of some men and women they started laughing at me and gave me dirty looks as if I peed infront of them.....so I thought this was a thing to be embarassed of....." "Not at all Bondita! This is a natural thing which should never be made fun of! Those people are just inhuman and uneducated! We have to learn ignoring such people! Hold my hand Bondita!" he said as he forwarded his hand, she held his hand yet again and wiped her own tears, he made her sit on a wooden chair and called, "Dida! I need some help!" "What happened Anirudh?" "Bondita needs the sanitary napkins!" "Oh yes! I am bringing it now!", she said as she went inside and returned with them, "Earlier I needed them but now I kept them for Mini! Here Bondita! Take one! Also wear this undies!" "Why do you not use this now?" "Because she has stopped bleeding!" "This means bleeding can stop?!" "Yes! But at a certain age! When a woman reaches her fifties she stops bleeding!" "Oh, what will these do?" "These will collect blood and you can change them when they get full!" said Anirudh after which Bondita slowly nodded, "How to wear them?" "Come with me Bondita! I will help you!" said Mini's grandmother as she gently took Bondita with her. Anirudh saw Bondita going and said as he facepalmed, "I didn't know that here period is taken as a mere joke! Truth is bitter after all! ".

"Bou! Are you done making today's dinner?! " "I don't think I will be able to Maa.. " "Why?! " "My hand got burnt due to the hot oil! It's already paining too much Maa! " "You got scared just by a mere burn?! You should never get scared of pain! Come here!" she said as she pulled her hand which hurt Sampoorna a bit and made her sit on a bamboo stool, she brought a bowl filled with sandalwood paste and applied on her burnt hand, "Does it feel cooler? " "Yes.. " "Hmm, always remember that everything has a solution so no need to back off from a problem! Okay? " "Yes Maa! " "Also I am glad that you are trying to make some progress in both of your relationship! " she said with a soft smile and went away after applying the paste on her hand, "Maa is just like a coconut! Warm from inside and hard from outside! " murmured Sampoorna with a soft smile. 

Anirudh glanced at the grassy land as it was gradually losing its shine, suddenly a thought struck his mind, "Wait! Bondita can stay here until her periods get over instead of living at the distorted hut!". After sometime he noticed Bondita coming with Mini's grandmother slowly, "Is it comfortable Bondita?" "It's ok-ok, maybe I will get used to it" "Well Bondita I think you should stay here till your periods get over! Staying in such a dusty and distorted place is not good for you! I hope you won't mind Dida!" "Of course I won't! She can stay here with me! Can you adjust yourself here Bondita?" "Yes, I won't have any problem!" "That's great! You are really mature!" she said as she patted her head while Anirudh smiled at Bondita, "So I am going Bondita! I will keep coming to meet you!" "Birristra Babu! Can you bring Anuj with you also?!" "Sure Bondita!" agreed Anirudh after which both waved at each other, "Let's get inside Bondita!" she said to which Bondita nodded.

After eating their dinner Sampoorna entered in their room, she shivered as she suddenly heard the door closing and turned to see her husband grinning at her, she grinned at him as he walked towards her, "So... let's start again!" "Yes!" agreed Sampoorna. As Saurabh glanced at her he suddenly noticed her burnt hand and quickly held it in worry, "S-Sampoorna, how did your hand get burnt?!" "Just some hot oil got spilled on my hand! Nothing to worry.." said Sampoorna with soft smile. Saurabh felt her hand shaking a bit, he looked towards her as his brows pulled closer together, "I understand, it's still hurting you right? Let me help you!" he said as he softly massaged her hand. Sampoorna started having contrasting thoughts, on one hand she wanted to pull her hand away as she was getting the earlier uncomfortable feeling again, while on the other hand she wanted him to massage her hand for sometime more as his palm felt warm, confused regarding these feelings she just stood numb infront of him.

"I just hope Bondita is staying there without any problem!...Tomorrow I will tell Sir the reason for my leave...Also while Bondita will be playing with Anuj I will have to search for women who will agree for using bathroom!" he said as he combed his hair before sleeping.

"After Baba and Dada Birristra Babu is the other male who didn't laugh at my condition! It's true that it's difficult to find a real person in this fake world but luckily I got three! Thank you Vasudeva!" she said with a smile after which she prayed to God before going to sleep.

The next day after doing his work Anirudh thought to fulfill his promise, "Anuj! Let's go to meet Bondita!" "Yes Bondita's Birristra Babu!". They both headed towards the place, Anirudh noticed Anuj continuously looking behind and asked, "Why are you continuously looking behind Anuj?" "No one here will allow me to meet her during her periods! That's why I am being careful!" "Hmm..." is what Anirudh could reply as he looked towards another direction, why were people nowadays being such dumbheads?! 

Someone's steps were continuously following them quietly to which they were unknown, the fickle eyes watched them and the ears secretly listened to them, he hid behind a tree in between and then continued to follow them, "Now that Bondita is having her periods I can't see her but when she will return! My wait will be over and finally the golden goose will get caught forever by me!" he murmured with a malicious grin.

Do shower your opinions! 😃❤️

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Chapter-21

As the sun scattered its rays in the quite darkened sky Bondita was sitting on the grass and glancing around as Mini's grandmother combed her hair while sitting on her bamboo chair, "I have to say! You have such a good long hair! What do you eat usually?!" "I usually eat many vegetables! Spinach dish is my favourite and at times fish curry too!" "These are the secrets of your good hair and skin then! As spinach has iron and vitamin A in it and fish too have proteins, vitamins and omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids which are good for your hair and skin! You really have such a healthy diet!" "Oh! I didn't know that these foods include so many things in them! But I will stop eating fish after I become an adult!" "Why?!" "Because according to Vasudeva we shouldn't eat animal products as we are committing a crime! Instead we should feed on vegetables! Vasudeva says that the one who kills animals will become that animal in his next birth while the animal in his next birth will become that human and this cycle will continue forever!" "Hmm! Such an interesting thing you told me! I wish Mini too had interest in these things like you, she is obsessed with those English Romance novels! If she reads these mythological stories will another Mahabharat take place?!" "Well it's her wish Dida! God has given freedom to everyone to do whatever they want to do, if she is happy with this then let her be! By the way, what are these anglish roms nobails?!" "They are also other types of books which talks about relationships and all..." "So what's wrong with these? They talk about relationships and relationships are important part of someone's life! Friendship, siblings' bond, parent-child relationship! All these are good!" "Not these relationships Bondita! This is another type of relationship where a ma..." she stopped as she noticed Bondita suddenly standing up, "What happened Bondita?" "I...I heard someone's footsteps!" 

"Eat this! " Thank you Di..", Bondita stopped as she noticed the hand to be younger and turned her face to suddenly see Anuj smiling at her which nearly shivered her, by seeing her expressions he laughed loudly after which he asked, "What happened?! Got scared?!" "If you will come suddenly won't I get scared?!" she replied as she frowned at him, "You have always teased me regarding my fears, here you are an actual coward!" he said as he ran away from her, "Lie! This is a lie! I am not a coward! Why are you running away from me?!" said Bondita as she ran behind him, "Bondita! Don't run!" warned Anirudh sternly, "But he called me a coward!" "Anuj! Don't do this! You both sit and play! And listen! Don't hit Bondita while playing!" "But I have never hit Bondita" "That day you both had a fight over that chutney!" "Then we both were fighting for food! Now we both are at peace!" he replied with a smile while Bondita continued to frown at him. Anirudh sighed and replied, "Well I am going now! " "Where Birristra Babu?!" "For a work Bondita! I will come back quite late so you can play with Anuj!" "Okay..." she replied sadly after which Anirudh smiled at her and went away.

"He told me to make about eight women to agree to it! How to do this?" murmured Anirudh as he continued walking, "One is Mini and her grandmother, Bondita.... I can include her also! They only call her a young woman! Sampoorna too! I have to talk to her!" decided Anirudh as he headed towards his friend's house. 

"Mauri! Dekh amrar bor ke! Koto bhalo dekhte! (Mauri! Look at our bridegroom! He looks so good!) " "Hai Taan! Kintu amrar bor toh mathate topor pore ni! (Yes Taan! But our bridegroom isn't wearing a topor on his head!) " "Aare hai! Shiuli! Topor ta aan ekhane! (Oh yes! Shiuli! Bring the topor here!) " "Hai Mauri! (Yes Mauri!) ". Taan and Mauri laughed together while Shiuli put topor on the bridegroom doll's head, "Mauri! Amrar bou ke aan ekhane! (Mauri! Bring our bride here!)" "Hai! Ei aashlo amrar bou! (Yes! Here comes our bride!)" said Mauri as she brought her bride doll forward, "Bou take borer shamne bosha! (Make the bride sit infront of the bridegroom!) ". Just as Mauri was going to bring their bride doll she stopped in between, " Aare! Thamli keno?! (Arre! Why did you stop?!) " "Ami kichhu bhule gechhilam!!(I forgot something!!)" "Ki holo ekhon?! (What happened now?!) " "Amrar bor aar bouta khabena ki?! Orar jonno aamer aachaar niashchhi!!(Won't our bride and groom eat?! I am bringing mango pickle for them!!)" "Ow, oita ekhon lagbena! (Oh, no need of it now!) " "Keno?! (Why?!) " "Biyer shomoein kaoke khete dekhechho khokhono?! (Have you ever seen anyone eating during their wedding?!) " "Aachchha thik acchhe! Amar khide pachchhe! Ami jachchhi! (Ok then! I am hungry! I am going!) " said Mauri quickly as she got up and ran away, "Amrar jonno o anbi kintu!! (Bring for us too!)"

As the darkness became quite visible in the sky Anirudh returned to where Bondita was, Bondita was playing with Anuj and suddenly noticed him coming, she got extremely happy and headed towards him but stopped in the middle as she noticed that he seemed to be down in the mouth, "Birristra Babu, are you upset? " "Me? Not at all Bondita! " he replied as he forced a smile, "Don't lie to your friend at least! Tell me the truth! " "I don't know if you will understand this Bondita... " "Don't underestimate me Birristra Babu! I may be a child but I am not stupid! " she replied as she had hands on her hips making Anirudh chuckle, "Who told you that you are child? You are neither a child nor an adult Bondita! Also I know you are not stupid!..Ah.. Actually.. " "Hmm? " "Actually I wanted bathrooms to be built for women so that they don't face any embarrassment.. I also talked to your Jamai Babu and Didi! "

Flashback:

"Sampoorna, will you like to use bathroom instead of going to the pond for bathing?" "What is it? " "A quite small place where you take bath! You can also close door so that no one watches you! Isn't it good?! " "Mmm, sounds good...I will have no fear to be seen while bathing then!" "This means you agree to it?! " "Hmm! ". Anirudh's eyes glowed on her acceptance and he got to the work. By taking Saurabh's help he gathered many village people and gave a speech based on it. The women seemed to quite agree to it but feared their in-laws, " You don't have to fear them! You all have a right to think about yourself! " "Oh, so you want to make women shameless?!" "My intention is not to make them shameless! I just want them to not feel embarrassed! Women should also feel safe! " "You want safety for women?! They are very safe Anirudh Babu! Just mind your own business!" argued a man, "I won't!! I am here to become a voice for women and I won't back off from my mission!! I will surely fight for their rights!! " shouted Anirudh angrily after which the man humiliated the women calling them bad names, they all went away hiding their faces while Anirudh had erupted by then, "How dare you badmouth them?!! You scoundrel!!" shouted Anirudh as he tightly grabbed his collar, "No use of shouting at me Anirudh Babu! You won't gain anything by arguing with me! Let the things remain just like they are! You are making yourself appear like a crazy man in front of everyone! " he replied with a smirk as he freed himself from Anirudh. Every man standing there laughed at him leaving Anirudh more angry, "Calm down Anirudh Babu! It will be better if we go now" "I can't Saurabh! He dared to humiliate them! I will teach them a lesson now! " "Decisions taken in anger aren't good Anirudh Babu! They can lead you towards numerous problems! We will surely sort out something later! Come with me! " said Saurabh as he took his friend with him as Anirudh eventually cooled down. 

Angry tears flowed from Anirudh's eyes as he gritted his teeth and closed his eyes while his brows furrowed, Bondita wiped his tears looking sadly towards him and said, "It's not your fault Birristra Babu! Don't feel so defeated!" "I couldn't guard those women from the man! He badmouthed them so much! I-I couldn't do anything! I am a loser!!" "Uh huh! This is a lie! You are not a loser Birristra Babu! Losers are those who never try but you atleast tried! You tried to give your best! You gained some courage and talked to those women! You took a step when others didn't! So how can you say that you are a loser?!" said Bondita as she moved her brows up and then made normal with a smile while Anirudh just looked towards her, she patted his shoulder and said, "Well done Birristra Babu! You have finally taken one step ahead!", Anirudh began to smile as she laughed, her words touched his heart yet again, he felt so light than earlier, her words worked as a medicine on his wounds!

Finally when she stopped bleeding Anirudh quietly took her towards the distorted hut and told her to tell her aunt the truth if she wanted to, Bondita nodded at him after which he left with a smile. After sometime her aunt returned to her and asked, "Are your periods over?" "Yes Mashi!" "Did you go anywhere?" "Yes!" "Where?" her aunt asked as she frowned at her, "I went to a grassland which had a medium sized hut!" replied Bondita with a smile after which her aunt shook her head, "Surely you started to daydream to feel better! Let's go!" replied her aunt as she held Bondita's hand with a grin and both proceeded towards their home. Bondita smiled mischievously as she knew that she told the truth in a way which anyone would not believe, after all she wanted to tell the truth and also not share her happy moments with her aunt.

Another chapter! I hope you are liking it! As usual, feedbacks are always welcomed! ❤️

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Nice update Tinnie, Bondita will always be there to lift Anirudh's mood. 😳

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mprvn36

Nice update Tinnie, Bondita will always be there to lift Anirudh's mood. 😳

Yep! ❤️