Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinnie96 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Chapter-11

"I know a way! Let's get started!" said Bondita leaving both Anirudh and Saurabh confused, "Which way Bondita?" "Sampoorna Didi is not allowed to meet my would-be Jamai Babu! But does he has any restrictions?! Is there any rule where a fiance cannot meet his fiancee?!", asked Bondita leaving both Anirudh and Saurabh amazed again, "I don't think so..." said Saurabh while Anirudh's eyes glowed, "What an amazing brain you have Bondita! Such a brilliant idea! So let's go Saurabh!" "But if anyone asks me where am I going?" "Just say that we are just strolling outside!" said Bondita after which both nodded.

They first tiptoed and tried to go out but were caught by everyone, "Saurbh, Anirudh and Bondita! Where are you three going?" "Just strolling outside! Actually to show Bondita this place more briefly!" "Ok then you three can go but atleast take Anuj and Mauri with you! They both will get bored here!". Bondita looked towards her siblings and saw her sister making a puppy face and her brother just looking at her, she sighed and said, "Ok...you both also come with us!", Mauri grinned while Shekhar just shook his head with a smile. Sumati got suspicious because of the closeness formed between Anirudh and Bondita, "Is something going on between them?" she thought.

"Didi! Where are we going?!" asked Mauri excitedly as they went outside, "Sampoorna Didi's house" "Yay!" "Now this is a secret! Promise me you won't tell anyone else!" "But why?" "I will tell you later..". As they all reached Sampoorna's house Bondita advised Saurabh, "Sampoorna Didi will surely hesitate to come near you so you can maintain some distance between each other and try to know her, okay?" "Sure!" "Didi I also want to go!" "No you will stay here! Dada, can you please take Mauri towards the pond?" "Why do I have to listen to you?" "If you do this for me then I will surely part some rasmalai with you both!" said Bondita with a wink after which both Mauri and Shekhar's eyes glowed. Then both of them went away making Anirudh chuckle, "Bondita knows to convince anyone easily!" he thought.

Saurabh slowly went inside Sampoorna's home while Anirudh and Bondita stayed outside as guards. Saurabh noticed a beautiful young woman who seemed to be of nineteen years was sitting inside quietly looking in one direction, her beauty melted Saurabh's heart a bit and he quietly sat next to her blushing. Sampoorna suddenly felt someone sitting near her and saw a young handsome man sitting infront of her though she just got amazed after seeing him, "Wh-Who are you?" "I am Saurabh! Your would be husband!" he said with a smile, "But why are you here?" "Just to know you more", his reply touched Sampoorna's heart as he was the first man who wanted to understand her. Suddenly a doubt struck her mind, "Is this done by Bondita?" "Ah..did Bondita bring you here?" asked Sampoorna after which Bondita looked inside with a grin while Sampoorna crossed her arms, "So all this was done by you!" "Relax Didi! Just try to know each other! Don't worry, he won't hurt you!" she said before closing the window, "Bondita!" she called her sister after which she facepalmed. She noticed Saurabh smiling at her and said, "Sorry for the inconvenience caused by my sister!" "It's ok! To be honest I also wanted to see you!" said Saurabh making Sampoorna look towards him with amazement.

Anirudh saw Bondita closing the window and asked, "Were you also forced for marriage?" "Even if anyone tried to force me no one could open their mouths infront of my Baba knowing that he is strict!" she replied with a smile, "That's great! But one day if your father leaves your side what will you do?" asked Anirudh making Bondita glare at him, "I-I didn't say that way! Believe me! I just wanted to say what if your Baba stops supporting you one day so that you can support yourself? Your glares will one day take away my life! ". Bondita made her eyes normal and said, " Though my Baba will never stop supporting me he used to tell me to stay strong always and never fall weak in front of anyone! And I will always follow his teachings no matter what! ". Anirudh again smiled at Bondita, "You are really lucky to have such father! " "Yes..... " "Well Bondita" "Hmm? " "As we know each other quite well can we become friends?! " he asked as he forwarded his hand but Bondita remained silent leaving him confused, "Did I do wrong to ask her to be my friend now? Is she uncomfortable with this? ". He was brought out of his thoughts after feeling someone holding his hand, he saw Bondita smiling at him and his hand was entangled with hers, " I am your new friend Birristra Babu! " said Bondita as she slightly shaked his hand, "You are also my new friend Bondita! My dearest friend! ".

Saurabh moved a bit towards Sampoorna and noticed her moving a bit away, " I have to make her comfortable with me! " he decided, "Sampoorna" "Yes? " "What do you love to eat? I can buy for you if you want! " "It's ok, you don't have to cause any inconvenience to yourself! " "I really want to do something for you Sampoorna! Please don't remain silent! As a husband it's my duty to do something for you! ". Sampoorna was touched again, " Though it's difficult to trust anyone nowadays my heart still says that he is not bad, maybe I should trust him.. " she thought and looked towards Saurabh, "After getting married I will ask something from you if you want! " she said making Saurabh smile. Suddenly Sampoorna felt a touch on her feet and shivered, after which she folded her legs, "What happened Sampoorna? " "Th-There was something on my feet! ". Saurabh looked around and spotted a mouse eating some peas, he drove it away and said, " Don't worry, there was a mouse on your feet! You should cover the basket full of peas or the mouse will end up eating all of them! " "Yes! You are right!" agreed Sampoorna as she put another basket on it in a way of covering it, "Thank you! ", Saurabh smiled and said, " It was just my duty to help you! " 

Anirudh and Bondita were still standing as guards, "Would Jamai Babu and Sampoorna Didi have developed some connection with each other?" "I think yes! I have full trust on Saurabh! But I don't know much about your Didi" "Didi has become stronger than before but it's hard for her to believe any man!" "Hmm..don't worry! Saurabh is a good man! He will definitely win her trust!". Suddenly they both spotted someone coming towards them, "Oh my! A woman is coming towards here! " "She is my Mashi! If she sees Sampoorna Didi with Jamai Babu then we will be in trouble! " "We have to do something! ". 

" Oh Bondita! You are here?! It's really nice to see you! Also.... " she also noticed Anirudh standing and said, "Who is this man Bondita? " "Oh! He is my friend! " "Your friend?! How can a man be your friend? " she asked as she chuckled, "Well actually I am really her friend! " Anirudh admitted which shocked her Mashi. "But you are older than her! How can you be her friend? " "He's body is older than mine Mashi! Did you forget that our souls have no age? " asked Bondita making Anirudh shocked too, "I know this but I have never seen anything like this... Well leave that! Move aside! I want to go inside! " "M-Mashi! I can't let you in actually.... " "Why? What's the problem? Are you both hiding anything from me? " "N-No! Just Sampoorna Didi is sleeping so I don't want you to disturb her... " "Such a sweet girl you are! But don't worry Bondita! I won't wake your Didi up! " she said as she pinched her cheek, "It's my Didi's order Mashi! I can't let you in! " "Your Didi's order?! Now you are making me suspicious! I will look inside through the window only then! " she said as she opened the window making both of them worried. She looked inside and found Sampoorna laying on her bed and smiled, "She must be tired of peeling peas and vegetables! Her marriage is tomorrow and then she will leave us.. " she said sadly, "You are really a good sister Bondita! Take good care of her! I am going! " she said as she happily patted her head, "Also you! Bondita's friend! Don't move that close to her or everyone will misunderstand both of you! " she warned making Anirudh frown and left from there. 

Both had a sigh of relief, "Today we got saved!" "Yes! Well was Sampoorna really sleeping?" "Of course not!" said Sampoorna as she and Saurabh came outside, "You always put yourself in trouble Bondita! Don't do this ever again!" "I did this for you Didi! Well Didi, do you want to marry him?" asked Bondita after which Sampoorna looked towards Saurabh and smiled, "I am ready!". Her confession made Saurabh blush a bit and this was noticed by Anirudh, "Oh! Our groom is blushing?!" he teased his best friend, "You have again started teasing me Anirudh Babu!" complained Saurabh making Bondita and Anirudh laugh while Sampoorna still smiled.

"Kaka! Is Anirudh here?" "No he is not! Why do you want to meet him?" "I want to tell him that I am going out somewhere with my Baba!" "Oh! Then go! Is this necessary to tell him?" "I am his friend Kaka!" "His friend...One day this crazy boy will form a group of many friends and will himself forget who were his friends!..." muttered Trilochan after which he walked away, "Where's Anirudh now?!" thought Saudamini as she sighed.

Feedbacks are always welcomed! β€οΈ

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Tanu I will start reading this story after a few days😁. Thanks for remembering to tagπŸ’“

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Tanu I will start reading this story after a few days😁. Thanks for remembering to tagπŸ’“

It's ok, take your time! I am just uploading here so that everyone can read whenever they want to πŸ˜†

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Chapter-12

Saudamini slowly proceeded towards her home and suddenly heard a giggling voice and felt someone holding her hand, "Mini Didi!" "Oh Shashwati! How are you dear?" "I am good Didi! Are you waiting for someone?" "Well I was looking for your Dada....do you know where he is?" "Ah....." "Maybe I know! I think he went towards the village where that village girl Bondita lives!" "Hmm! Can be! Surely to meet her!" "Also Kaka yesterday was telling Dada to give her a reward!" added Batuk, "Thank you Batuk! Now let's go to meet this monkey!" said Saudamini making both Batuk and Shashwati laugh. Batuk held Shashwati's hand and said, "Now let's continue with your homework! Tell me where you are lagging behind!" said Batuk to which Shashwati nodded and both of them went inside.

Saurabh waved everyone and proceeded towards his home, Bondita hugged her Sampoorna Didi and waved her too. She walked towards her home with her Birristra Babu and saw Anuj running towards them, "Bondita!" "Slow down Anuj! What happened?!", Anuj took deep breaths and said, "Dida has made Jalpai's chutney (Indian olive green chutney)! Come! Let's go!". Bondita licked her lips and said, "Yes! Let's go! Birristra Babu! Come with me!" "Where Bondita?" "You come with us! You will yourself get to know!" said Bondita excitedly as she pulled Anirudh's hand and ran as her anklets tinkled. The three of them ran happily towards a small hut where an old lady was taking inside a bamboo basket with red chilies spreaded inside it after the sun was about to set. They stopped infront of her taking deep breaths, Bondita greeted her, "Hare Krishna Dida! How are you?" "I am good Maa! Surely you all have come for tasting the chutney!" "Yes Dida! You make very tasty foods!" said Anuj as he licked his lips, the old lady laughed and said, "So why are you both waiting outside?! Quickly go inside! And....". The old lady noticed a young man smiling and asked, "Who are you? I have never seen you here!" "Ah..actually I am Barrister Anirudh Roy Choudhary! Your Zamindar's nephew!" "Ok ok! Nice to meet you! Do you also want to taste the chutney?" "Ok! I will try it!" "Don't you know its taste?" "I used to eat them in my childhood but now I have forgotten the taste....." "It's ok! Come and taste the chutney!" she said with a smile after which Anirudh entered. 

They both saw Bondita and Anuj pushing each other, "Tui shore ja! Ami prothome khabo! (You move! I will eat it first!)" "Naa! Ami prothome eshe chhilam! Eta tui thik korchishna! (No! I first came! You are not doing this right!)" "Ish! Tora dujon shore ja! Ami nije tora dujon ke debo! Shob shome eto chitkar chaichami bhalo lagena! (Uff! You both move! I myself will give both of you! I don't like so much screaming all the time) " said their grandmother with a frustrated look making Anirudh chuckle.

She washed three bowls and filled them with the chutney, then distributed among them, "Now you all can eat them!" "But where is the spoon?" asked Anirudh, "Use your hands Birristra Babu! Foods taste much better when eaten by hand!" she replied with a smile as she taste the chutney with her finger and felt her body vibrating, "It tastes so good!" "Why are you acting like you are eating this for the first time?" "I am eating this after five days! I missed this so much!". Anirudh looked at Bondita and thought to try it if it was good, he tasted it with his finger and also felt a different range of vibration in his body, "This chutney!" "What happened Birristra Babu?", he tasted more and said, "Such a good sweet bitter taste it has! I mean this tastes sweet and bitter at the same time!" "As it has sugar mixed in it or the Jalpai (olive) is generally bitter!". Their grandmother gave them two bowls filled with the chutney which were medium in size and said, " Here Bondita and Anirudh Babu! Take them with you! Anuj you wait here! I am also giving you! " "Thank you Dida!" said both Anirudh and Bondita together and shocked each other after which they both laughed. 

Chandrachur was hiding behind a tree and noticed both of them coming out together, he gritted his teeth and said, "Bondita refuses to walk with me and even talk to me but here she is moving here and there and even giggling with this man! I have to do something! ", after which he reached Bondita's house and saw her mother plucking tulasi leaves, " Nomoshkar Bondita's mother! " "Oh Chandrachur! You are here? " "Actually I came here to warn you... " "Warn me? " "Yes! Since Bondita has saved that man he is continuously walking and talking to her! This doesn't seems a good sign! What if he hurts your daughter later! His behavior is very suspicious! Also people can taunt your daughter based on that! " "Hmm, you are right! I have to keep Bondita away from this man! " she said after which she went inside while Chandrachur went away with a smirk. 

Anirudh and Bondita proceeded towards her home as they talked in their way, "So have you bought good clothes for your Didi's marriage? " "Yes! I will wear two beautiful sarees! One during the day and the other in her wedding! And you? " "I will wear a good kurta and dhoti and come! We will have so much fun tomorrow! " "Yes! We will eat, sing, dance and play! Tomorrow's night will be fun! " "Do you know tomorrow's menu? " "Oh! Looks like you will come tomorrow only to eat! Well I think.... " "Bondita! " shouted Bondita's mother which shocked both of them. 

She pulled Bondita's hand and moved towards their house, "What happened Maa? " "Today you came late! Where did you go? " "Maa I went to eat Jalpai Chutney with Anuj and Birristra Babu! " "Only to eat or anything else? " "What do you mean Maa? " "You just come inside! " said Bondita's mother leaving Anirudh confused, "Maybe Bondita is getting scolded for coming late.....it's ok! She will surely convince her mother too! I should also go back! " he said with a smile and went away. 

As he was going he accidentally collided with someone, "Ah! Can't you see the road? " "You walk properly Chandrachur! And also.... " he stopped as he saw the face and said, "Oh Mini! Why are you here? " "I was looking for you! " "Oh! Want to tell you something! " "What? " "I am going tomorrow with my Baba! " "Why? " "We will come back after some days! " "It's ok but won't you attend Saurabh's wedding? " "Oh yes! Tomorrow is his wedding! " "You forgot? " "Sadly yes..... Sorry but I have to miss his marriage... " "Hmm... Should I help you with putting important things in your bag? " "Yes sure! You know what things I need mainly! " she said as she chuckled while Anirudh smiled and went towards her home. 

"Maa why are you upset? " "Promise me that you will neither stroll nor talk to that man! " "But why? " "I am saying that's why! " "But I want a reason Maa! " "You are again arguing with me! " "Just tell me the reason Maa! I can't do anything without knowing the reason! " "That man is dangerous for you! What if he stabs you back after speaking sweet to you? " "I understand your concern Maa but believe me! He is not that type of man! He's different! " "How do you know he's different? " "My heart says so! Also I observed his behavior! He is really genuine! " "And then people will taunt you if you continue to do so! " "Just like they had to accept mine and Anuj's friendship likewise they have to accept mine and Birristra Babu's friendship too! " "You are still a child to make decisions Bondita! Why are you being stubborn?! " "Because I have trust on him! " "You again dare to argue with me! " she said angrily as she raised her hand but her hand was stopped by someone. She turned back to see Bondita's father holding her hand angrily, "How do you even dare to slap Bondita in your anger?! What mistake did she make in this?! " "She was strolling with an unknown man and also says that she trusts him! Why shouldn't I teach her a lesson if she is not listening to me? This girl has become bad! She was earlier a very good girl and now! " said Sumati angrily after which she went away. Tears flowed from Bondita's eyes and she sadly looked down, her father wiped her tears and said, "Don't cry Bondita! You have no fault in this! Just your mother is very protective of you! Nothing else! Forget this! I also agree that Anirudh is not bad!" "Baba, am I really bad?" "Not at all Bondita! Everyone here loves you for you are good! Your mother said all these in anger Bondita! Forget it and give a sweet smile! Smile! " said her Baba after which she laughed and hugged her father tightly as he patted her head, "I love you Baba! " "I also love you Bondita! Come! Let's eat the chutney with everyone! " he said after which Bondita nodded with a sweet smile. 

"This one and this one! " said Anirudh as he put things in her bag, "Why aren't you keeping those romance novels and keeping all these boring things?! " "I am keeping what you need! " "Leave this bag then! " "What?! " "Just leave it! " "But why?! I was just helping you! " "You are missing out all the important things! " "But those novels aren't necessary! " "They can be useless for you but I love them! " "Ok ok! Do whatever you want! I shouldn't have come here only! By the way, happy journey!" said Anirudh angrily as he went away while Saudamini shook her head. 

I hope story is going well! It isn't boring anyone! Feedbacks are always welcomed!

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Chapter-13

The next morning after finishing their work Bondita, her friend Anuj and her siblings returned to their homes and went towards Sampoorna's house with their parents wearing their beautiful dresses, "Didi! How am I looking?!" Mauri asked in between, "Like an angel! You look so lovely!" said Bondita as she pinched her cheeks and held her hand, "Bondita is lying! You are looking like a monkey!" said Shekhar in a mood of mischief, "Dada you are again making fun of me?!" complained Mauri making three of them laugh. Bondita leaned towards Mauri and whispered in her ears, "Don't mind him Mauri! He is a monkey himself that's why he is calling you the same!" after which Mauri laughed while Shekhar just frowned, who was unknown to what she said.

They saw Sampoorna in a beautiful saree, she was looking like a Goddess! But she wasn't smiling, Bondita ran towards her and said, "Sampoorna Didi! You are looking like a Goddess!" "Thank you Bondita" "But there's something missing!" "What?" "Why does the Goddess has no smile on her face?" "Today I will leave my parents and you all, also I am feeling quite nervous...." "But we won't stop meeting you Didi! We will meet each other at the pond! Also you don't have to stress much! Just follow the rituals like we follow the rules of a game!" said Bondita making Sampoorna smile. She held her cheek and said, "I will really miss you and your witty talks Bondita!" "Sampoorna! Come here! We have to perform the rituals!" "Yes Maa! I am coming! Won't you all see me performing the rituals?!" "Yes! We will!" "Come with me then!" said Sampoorna with a smile while the four of them followed her.

She was made sit down on a bamboo sheet after which she was adorned with the traditional bangles Shakha and Pola by their married neighbour ladies! She was fed some fruits and also a mixture of yogurt and rice! Bondita was watching her sister in awe, "Just like my Didi is happy now I wish she stays happy in her sasural too" she prayed. After the rituals were done Anuj suddenly said, "As the rituals are done let's go to play Bondita!" "Yes! Let's go Mauri and Dada!" she said after which all of them ran happily.

"Anirudh Babu! Aren't you going to the court today?" asked Saurabh as his rituals were done too, "My court time starts from ten o'clock Saurabh! I want to spend sometime with you!" "Anirudh Babu" "Yes?" "Am I really ready for this marriage? Will I be able to keep my wife happy?" "You just believe in yourself Saurabh! I am sure that you will be able to keep your wife happy! She is really lucky to have a good man like you as your would be husband! Just let go off your unnecessary thoughts and let's have a walk together!" said Anirudh to which Saurabh nodded and strolled with him around.

"Da! Where's Anirudh?" "Oh! He has gone to meet Saurabh!" "To meet that poor boy again?! This crazy boy doesn't understand our high position!" "We can't stop him Binoy!" "Zamindar Babu! Here have some sweets as today is my son's marriage!" "Oh thank you Munshi! I hope your son stays happy always!" "Also please you all come to his marriage!" "I don't have time for unnecessary things actually! Excuse me!" said Binoy after which he went away, "Sorry Munshi! But I can't attend your son's marriage! But don't worry! Anirudh wants to attend your son's marriage! Here take some money as some blessings from me!" "Th-Thank you Zamindar Babu...." said Munshi who was feeling a bit awkward there and went away. "Kaka! I will also go!" "No you won't!" "But why?!" "You don't have to waste your time there Shashwati!" "But there will be tasty foods! Also I want to dance and sing there!" "You can do the same thing here also! Don't you have school now beta?" "Hmm I have....". Trilochan patted her head with a smile and went away, "I wish I could go....well where's Batuk Dada?!".

She proceeded towards his room and saw her Dada still sleeping, she facepalmed and tried to wake him up, "Dada! Wake up! We have to go to school! Dada!", she pushed him a bit but he still didn't wake up, "Dada is sleeping like a Kumbhakaran! What to do now? Idea!". Shashwati pulled the blanket down, leaned towards his ears and shouted, "WAKE UP DADA! OUR ANIRUDH DADA IS WATCHING YOU ANGRILY!!!". Batuk quickly got up in fear and said, "Dada! I am getting ready! Give me sometime!", he looked around and couldn't see his Dada but saw his sister controlling her laugh, he frowned at her and asked, "You lied to me Shashwati?!" "I had to! Or the Kumbhakaran won't wake up!" "Now this Kumbhakaran is hungry and wants to eat you!" he said as he continued to frown at her and ran behind her while Shashwati too ran, laughing all the way. "You shouted so loud that my ears are paining!" "I just woke you up like a good sister Dada!" "Good sister?! You are a witch!" "A witch who will never stop troubling you!" she said with a smirk and hided behind her Kaka, "You!!!" "What's happening here? Why you two are fighting?!" "Kaka this Shashwati shouted infront of my ears!!" "Why Shashwati?" "To wake him up Kaka! Now tell me! Did I do anything wrong?" "Hmm! Shashwati is right!" "But Kaka..." "Now no more fighting! You two get ready or I will complain to your Anirudh Dada about this!" warned Kaka after which both of them quickly went away to get ready while Kaka just shook his head with a smile.

Sampoorna was dressed in a red saree by her mother and was adorned with beautiful jewelries and alta, a bit make up was done on her face too after which she was given blessings by her parents, "I just wish you a happy married life Sampoorna! You stay there happily without missing us..." "Don't say this Maa! I will always remain your daughter even if I become someone's daughter-in-law and someone's wife! I will miss you very much Maa!" she said as they both hugged each other. Sampoorna was made sit in a palanquin and carried towards the marriage's pavilion with her relatives and friends accompanying her.

On the other side Anirudh was helping his best friend to get ready and he teased him, "Now my best friend will spend most of the time with his wife! Right?" "Anirudh Babu! You started again!" "Just teasing my friend!" "Saurabh! Let's go!" "Yes Baba! Let's go Anirudh Babu!". Saurabh was also given blessings by his parents and all of them too proceeded towards the same place.

After being welcomed there Saurabh was waiting for his bride to come while Anirudh and Bondita stood with flowers' petals in their hands, smiling at each other. Sampoorna was made sit on a pidi (wooden stool) and brought by her brothers towards the marriage pavilion. Saurabh smiled at her and wanted to look at her beautiful face, after taking seven rounds Sampoorna removed the betel leaves infront of her face and their eyes met in an instance.

Laje ranga holo kone bou go

(The bride goes red due to shame)

Mala bodol hobe erate

(Exchange of garlands will take place tonight)

Aaj mala bodol hobe erate

(Today exchange of garlands will take place tonight)

After sometime of eye contact Sampoorna and Saurabh smiled at each other and suddenly blushed while others chuckled, "Eto lojja keno?! (Why so much blushing?)" "Tora dujon toh ek shathe thakbi! (Two of you will be together)!" said some women present in the crowd as they continued to chuckle.

O tora ulu de, Ranga bor elo je

(You all give 'ulu', the bride's groom has come after all)

O tora ulu de, Ranga bor elo je

(You all give 'ulu', the bride's groom has come after all)

Topor mathaye diye choturdolate

(In choturdola with topor on his head)

Mala bodol hobe erate

(Exchange of garlands will take place tonight)

Aaj mala bodol hobe erate

(Today exchange of garlands will take place tonight)

They both were finally given garlands in their hands after which they garlanded each other as flowers' petals were raining over them. 

Bondita in a mood of joy moved her right side of the body forward and then backward in a form of dance, she then noticed Anirudh looking towards her and stood still looking in other direction. Anirudh chuckled and asked, "Why did you stop dancing Bondita?" "I don't know to dance that well...." "Dance is not performed by only learning it but also feeling it! So let's dance together!" said Anirudh after which Bondita nodded. 

"Shonjoy Babu! Can you please check around just incase anyone got left out or there are stones lying? I will help you too!" asked Modhu Babu as they were given a responsibility for this, "Yes! Let's go!" agreed Bondita's father after which they both went away.

After the end of all marriage rituals Anirudh and Bondita danced together catching everyone's attention. Shekhar facepalmed while Mauri chuckled, "Why are you two dancing in the midst of everyone?" inquired Anuj, "It's my friend's marriage after all!" "Also my Didi's!" said both Anirudh and Bondita together as Saurabh and Sampoorna smiled at them. 

"AAH!" shouted someone turning everything silent, "This voice is my Baba's!" exclaimed Bondita worriedly after which both of them proceeded towards the direction of the voice. The sight of her Baba was enough to make her eyes wide and she shouted, "BABA!!!!".

Feedbacks are always welcomed! πŸ˜ƒ

Song used (though not written fully): 

https://youtu.be/3xMY4upyA2I

Edited by Tinnie96 - 2 years ago
Tinnie96 thumbnail

Didn't write the whole song. Here's the song! 

https://youtu.be/3xMY4upyA2I

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Chapter-14

Bondita ran towards the direction of the voice while Anirudh and her mother followed her, she witnessed her father lying unconscious on his friend's lap which shook her to the core, "BABA!!" she shouted worriedly and ran towards him. Bondita's mother was extremely shocked of what she witnessed and couldn't breathe properly, Anirudh held her and made her sit on a chair and proceeded towards Bondita. "What happened to Baba?! Why is he lying like this?!" she asked worriedly as she rubbed his palm, "He has been bitten by a venomous snake Bondita! We have to quickly take him to the doctor!" said her father's friend. "Quickly take him to the doctor!!" shouted Anirudh as everyone reached there, he and some men picked her father up and quickly proceeded towards a known doctor, "Sumati's breathing rates are decreasing!" shouted a lady worriedly, "Take her also to the doctor!" shouted Bondita after which some women carried her to the doctor.

"I have to go to see my Meshu!" said Sampoorna worriedly as she tried to go but Saurabh held her hand, "I will also go with you!" "Wait! You both don't have to go!" said his mother sternly, "But my sister's parents are in danger!" "Will they recover if you go there?!" "But..." "I am going then! Don't worry Sampoorna, I will tell you everything after coming back! Please don't cry in such an auspicious day..." he said softly as he wiped her tears and went away. Her mother-in-law pulled her hand gently, "Come! Let's wait for Saurabh at your new house!" said his mother to which Sampoorna sadly nodded.

The doctor checked her parents with full concentration, "Dactar Moshai! Is Bondita's father alright?" asked Bondita's father's friend, "Hmm....You all did right by bringing him here at the right time! Thankfully the venom hasn't fully spread in his body but....." "But what?!" asked Anirudh worriedly, "He is paralyzed!" "Means?" "Means that he won't be able to move his legs and arms, his whole body won't move! He will be trapped in his body for a long time!" "This means he can never be well?!" asked Bondita as tears dropped from her eyes, "He can but this can take a lot of time! Maybe years? Don't worry, your father will one day become well!" assured the doctor after which the environment turned gloomy, "And what about my mother?!" "She is in a huge shock due to which her breathing rate is slowing! We have to relax her!" replied the doctor sadly. Bondita worriedly rubbed her mother's palm and said, "Maa! You don't have to worry! Baba will surely recover! Maa you stay calm!", Sumati didn't answer her back which worried Bondita more. Anuj, Shekhar, Mauri and Anirudh too rubbed her arms and feet telling her to be calm. Suddenly Sumati started to take deep breathes which worried everyone, "Anyone do something!" shouted a man, "Maa! Be calm! Maa!" said Bondita louder as tears flowed from her eyes, "Maa! Baba will be alright! Maa!", though Bondita shouted even louder her voice couldn't reach her mother's ears and finally she calmed down, laying cold on the bamboo sheet, her mouth completely left open and her eyes remaining closed forever, "MAA!!!" shouted Bondita loudly after which she became silent.

Everyone present there witnessed a living person going away forever infront of them, tears flowed from Anirudh's eyes, "Losing your own mother at such a young age feels so horrible! Who leaves you when you don't know and you can't do anything about it which leaves you helpless..." he murmured softly as Mauri and Shekhar cried too but Bondita didn't speak any word, she stood up and ran towards her home leaving evryone confused, "Bondita?" Anirudh called Bondita worriedly after which he and her friend and siblings ran before her.

They saw Bondita taking out money from a box and counting, "What are you doing Bondita?" inquired Anirudh who was confused by her behaviour, "Taking out money" "But why Bondita?!" her brother asked her too, "We need money to pay for our mother's death rituals..." "Instead of crying and getting sad you are worried about money?!" asked Mauri as angry tears flowed from her eyes, "Shri Krishna says that we don't need to cry for those who leave us...their body dies not their soul, by crying aren't we spoiling our mental health? We should start a new life and let go off the past..." said Bondita calmly which blew Anirudh's mind, "I know Bondita that you are trying to be calm...this sudden incident has shaken you to the core that you just want to forget this...You have taken the right decision!" he read her heart and smiled softly. Your heart breaks as you experience the feeling of getting away from someone forever but you have to accept this fact that nothing is permanent in life, one day someone has to take birth and someone has to die.

"Where's Dada Kaka?" asked Batuk impatiently, "Maybe he is still having fun there...." "That's why I wanted to go there!" said Shashwati, "Young girls shouldn't be out at night! Now both of you sleep as you both have eaten your dinner!" "No! We will wait for Dada!" argued both Batuk and Shashwati, "Tomorrow is your school right? Won't your Dada become upset if you two stay late at night? I will wait for him!" "Won't Dada become upset with you as you will stay late at night?" inquired Shashwati as she twisted her brows, "He won't as I don't have any school but you two have!" replied Kaka as he laughed while both of them pouted and went towards their respective rooms, "When will Anirudh come....".

"It's good that we have enough money for the rituals but...." "But what Bondita?" asked Anuj sadly, "We don't have any money to feed ourselves....." she replied sadly, "You can come to our house to eat then!" replied Anuj, "But for how many days will we eat at your house? Won't this cost too much to your parents?" "Then you all can earn money right?" asked Anirudh to which Shekhar replied, "Yes! I can go to sell the fishes!" "But Dada what about your school?" asked Mauri, "Yes! You cannot miss your school atleast!" agreed Bondita, "So how will we feed ourselves?! Someone has to earn money!" "Didi and I can go instead!" "So who will cook the food and worship the God?" "Me and Anuj will handle everything!" "Will Anuj also not go to school?" asked her brother which turned everyone sad. Suddenly Anirudh said, "Then I will bring food for you all! Atleast I can do this as Bondita's friend, right?" "Won't Zamindar Kaka have any problem? He doesn't like all these" "Don't worry about that! I will handle everything!" said Anirudh with a smile to which everyone nodded happily.

Sampoorna waited for Saurabh and continuously looked towards the gate, her heart rejoiced as she saw Saurabh returning but his sad face again worried her, "Are Mehsu and Mashi alright?" inquired Sampoorna, "Let's finish all the marriage rituals.....then I will tell you..." he murmured in a calm tone which worried her more, "Why not now?! Did something happen really bad?!" "He is saying that he will tell you so why are you getting so impatient?! Already so much time is wasted!" said his father sternly which turned Sampoorna quiet, she calmed herself and performed the rituals and entered the house as her red footsteps walked towards the two idols of Shri Krishna and Maa Durga and folded her hands, "Just like my sister wanted good for me I also want good for her! Please don't let anyone snatch happiness from my dear sister's life! I just want to pray to you that don't let her suffer much! Fill her darkened life with the light of happiness God!" she prayed as tears dropped from her eyes while Saurabh softly smiled at her.

"Where will Baba stay?" inquired Bondita, "I told Saurabh and some other men to take him to the hospital, he will stay there!" assured Anirudh after which her face glowed, "Thank you so much for your help Birristra Babu! Thank you for supporting us! But is it really okay to take someone's help that much? Aren't you having any problem?" "It's not wrong to take anyone's help Bondita! We should never stop ourselves from taking help from someone when needed! And about having any problem I am feeling very happy to help you somehow Bondita! Helping someone gives you a different level of happiness! Also my Sakhi doesn't needs to thank me!" he said with a smile which touched her heart, "His talks and thinking! Everything has authenticity! How can I even distrust him?" she thought with a smile and kept looking towards him in awe.

Please do tell how was this chapter as I am feeling that the death and the crying one scene could have been improved! Do give me feedbacks please! I hope you are liking it! πŸ™

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Too emotional Tinnie 😭 wonderful πŸ‘

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mprvn36

Too emotional Tinnie 😭 wonderful πŸ‘

Thanks for giving feedbacks yaar! β€οΈ

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Chapter-15

After performing all the rituals in these days Anirudh always brought food for them before going to work. Though Kaka always made an irritated face Anirudh used to ignore that and fulfill his duty, this sparked respect and trust for him in Bondita's heart and she smiled whenever he came. Anuj too came to play and help her to improve her mood, they both behaved like nothing bad happened, they knew that past was difficult to forget but they had to move on! Their Dida too made many sweet dishes for them, she always smiled whenever they came to meet her and why won't she? Were they less than her own children to her? Sampoorna's Maa thought to take care of them for Anirudh couldn't continue like that always. Their unconditional care and love slowly healed their wounds and motivated them to move on. But this didn't sit well with Chandrachur, he always felt some sort of jealousy and thought how did Anirudh win her heart? He also tried to look good infront of her but Bondita didn't give him much attention as she still knew his past deeds. Life seemed confusing to her at first but she got to know who were the ones who really cared for her, "What happens, happens for good!" she said with a soft smile.

Bondita, Anuj and Anirudh were sitting near the pond, "Bondita, let's again play that game! Let's see who loses!" "Hmm right! Birristra Babu! If you don't mind you can join us too!" "I want to join you both!" he said with a smile, "Won't you feel like you are playing with children and this would be weird and boring?" asked Anuj to which Anirudh replied, "Of course not! When you feel like a child you don't feel weird and bored! I am ready!". The three of them collected suitable stones and took their position, "One! Two! Three! Now!" shouted Bondita after which they applied all their strength to throw the stones away. After counting how many of their stones went afar Bondita and Anuj jumped happily while Anirudh facepalmed with a smile, "We won!" they both shouted, "Now you both give me the punishment!" "Well do the same thing I told Anuj to do earlier!" "I have to climb a tree?" "Why? Have you never climb a tree before?" "Mmm....I used to climb many trees in my childhood..will I know now how to climb them?" "Atleast try! What if you yourself remember how you climbed it?!" "Hmm! You have a point Bondita! I am ready!" agreed Anirudh after which three of them smiled.

Sampoorna stirred the food in a pot and tasted it with the spoon, checking if it contained right amount of salt, she smiled and let it to cook more. As she was separating the spinach leaves she noticed her mother-in-law coming, she looked sternly at Sampoorna, "I hope you are doing everything with great perfection! You don't need to be that much scared as I am not going to eat you, okay?" she said to which Sampoorna nodded after which her mother-in-law smiled and tasted the dish which was cooking, "Hmm...You know cooking very well! But I have one complain about you!" "What Maa?" "I have noticed that you don't sleep with Saurabh on the same bad nor let him touch you! Why?" "I...." "You don't have to be shy infront of your husband atleast for you both are going to live together forever! My Saurabh won't cause you any harm! I am saying this as I know my son well!" "I understand your concern Maa! Also I know that he is a good man but I need some time actually...." "Hmm, don't take a year or two, okay?" "I won't take that much time Maa!" replied Sampoorna after which her mother-in-law left. 

She kept the cooked food aside and put spinach leaves and chopped garlic pieces to fry them together, "Sampoorna" she heard her husband calling her and turned to see him smiling, "You are here?", he came forward while Sampoorna stood nervously, he sniffed the aroma and said, "Mmm! Such a nice aroma! I can't wait to eat the food made by you! Well I came for another purpose!" "Oh..." "Here! A beautiful gajra for you! Did you like it?" "I like it very much!" "Then will you atleast let me make you wear this?" "Oh ok.." said Sampoorna as she was little unsure. Saurabh happily tied the gajra around her bun and mistakenly touched her ear which shivered her, Sampoorna stood still and her eyes went wide as her horrible past flashed infront of her eyes and she stepped away from him leaving Saurabh worried, "Th-Thank you for this gajra..." "Maybe Sampoorna remembered her past now due to my touch! I have to be more careful!" he thought and with a forced smile started going away. Suddenly Sampoorna asked, "Oh! I forgot to ask you! Are Bondita's parents alright?", Saurabh stopped and he looked down sadly, "As we have completed all the rituals you can tell me now! Please tell me! It's important for me to know it!". Saurabh turned around and said in a calm voice, "Ok, I am telling you... Bondita's father is ok but..." "But?" "He is paralyzed" replied Saurabh after which her eyes widened, "P-Paralyzed?!" "Yes...but don't worry, there are much chances for his recovery!" said Saurabh as he quietly walked away not wanting to tell her more, "Wait! What about her mother?! You can't hide the truth like this!!" "Promise me that you won't take any extreme steps!" "I promise!" "She....she has left us forever..." replied Saurabh which vibrated in Sampoorna's ears and she exclaimed, "What?! How is Bondita now then?! Is she okay?!" "Anirudh Babu told me that her wounds are slowly healing! She is now okay Sampoorna!" "Who is taking care of her then?!" "Her other close ones!". Sampoorna had a sigh of relief and said as tears dropped from her eyes, "Why do innocents suffer so much nowadays?!! My sister had no fault but still?!" "Sampoorna! The food!" shouted her mother-in-law after which both of them noticed a dark smoke coming out of the pot, Sampoorna quickly kept the pot and noticed that the spinach leaves had turned into smoky black. She turned to look at her mother-in-law who was frowning at her, "Why you weren't concentrating on cooking the food?! What was so important that you needed to talk about it to Saurabh?!" "Maa, don't scold Sampoorna for that! I started the conversation actually...." "Hmm, also Sampoorna you asked why innocent suffer, right? What happens, happens for good! Now you will see your sister turning stronger than before! Also now that you have got the answer don't get distracted from cooking, okay?" "Yes Maa!" "Hmm! Come Saurabh! Your father is waiting for you!" she said after which Saurabh smiled at Sampoorna and followed his mother, Sampoorna sighed and started to cook again.

Anirudh took off his shoes and socks and kept his foot on the bark of the tree, "Don't think too much Birristra Babu! You will be able to do it for sure!" "I-I forgot to how to do it...." "Just apply pressure on your feet so that you stick to the bark and hold that protruding part of the bark! Move quickly and climb with a blank mind!" "Ok". Anirudh followed Bondita's guidance and tried to climb the tree, it seemed quite difficult to him but he still wanted to try it, he had successfully climbed half the bark. Suddenly Bondita remembered something and said, "Also Birristra Babu! Don't look down!" "What?!" asked Anirudh as he looked below to see Bondita and froze there only.

Bondita noticed this and worriedly shouted, "BIRRISTRA BABU!!! QUICKLY LOOK UP!! BIRRISTRA BABU!!!", Anirudh started sweating and closed his eyes, "LOOK UP BIRRISTRA BABU!!!". Anirudh's mind had stopped working and he didn't want to open his eyes, Bondita quickly climbed to reach him and told him to look up, "I-I can't..." "You have to Birristra Babu! Just have trust on me!" said Bondita after which he looked up and took a deep breath, they both climbed the tree together and cautiously sat on a thick branch. "Phew! Thank you Bondita! That time I felt my whole system getting stopped that I couldn't even think! Because of you I got saved!" "If you hadn't yourself listen to my advice then you wouldn't have reach here! You actually saved yourself!" "By trusting you!" said Anirudh with a smile after which Bondita just looked towards him. "BONDITA!!! THROW THE MANGOES!!!" shouted Anuj from below, "DO YOU HAVE THE SAC?!" "YES!!!" "WAIT! I AM DOING IT!" said Bondita as she cautiously got up, "This was my task Bondita! You sit!" "I only told you to climb the tree Birristra Babu! Now that you have fulfilled it you can sit peacefully!" "Be careful Bondita!" "Don't worry Birristra Babu! I am experienced in this!" she said with a smile and cautiously walked on the branch holding another branch as her support and plucked fresh sweet mangoes, she gave Anirudh two mangoes and threw down all the remaining of them while Anuj caught them in the sac, "ANUJ! NOW GIVE ALL OF THEM TO DIDA!" "OKAY!" shouted Anuj and he ran away with them.

Bondita cautiously sat beside Anirudh and took one mango from him, "Now you can eat your mango!" "Oh thanks! Will your Dida cook something out of those mangoes?" "She won't cook all of them! With the required amount of mangoes she will make Mango chutney!" "I will also like to taste it!" "Of course you can! Also you will like it!" "First Bondita seemed to be quiet, now she is very talkative!" thought Anirudh with a smile. They both looked around the scenery with a smile, "You love quiet atmosphere very much right?" "Yes! And mainly sitting quietly to feel this beauty of nature! This beauty should remain forever!" "Yes!". 

After spending sometime with him in quietness Bondita and Anirudh cautiously got down and said bye to each other. She returned her home while humming a sweet tone, "Bondita!", Bondita turned to see who it was and saw her Mashi's shocked face, "Y-Your saree contains a blood stain!" she said after which Bondita looked towards her saree where she pointed and said, "Oh yes! It's ok Mashi! I will stay here without any problem!" "No you won't!" said her Mashi sternly as she held her hand taking her to somewhere, "Mashi where are you taking me?!".

Feedbacks are always welcomed! πŸ€—