Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

It's very obvious her responses are setup to please her western bosses and fanbase. The terminology she is using is clearly there to pander to her western fanbase. 

How exactly is Kaminey an indie movie ? Vishal Bhardwaj might not deliver big hits, but he is a well renowned name in mainstream Bollywood. Kaminey was made with a 40 crore budget, had a mainstream lead actor, lots of promotion and a holiday release. Kaun se angle se indie movie hai - 'deglam' role karne se movie indie nahi ho jati. But she can't say deglam because its a term that won't fly as well as indie would in Hollywood. 

Also what action movie has she done besides Don/Don2? Baywatch ? Another answering that leads up to her Hollywood filmography

Very pretentious and very disappointing for the PC fan in me who found her mindblowing in Fashion and Barfi. 

Originally posted by: cougarTown

What!! She doesn't want to talk about Fashion or Barfi..two biggest movies which took her to newer heights as an actor but mentions matrix where she was for 4 min..Are we really this blinded and desperate for HW that we mention cameos there and miss out super solid work done back home..Priyanka has not even given 5% as an actor in HW as much she used to deliver in BW with some solid work..it is sad when you forget to mention those

Agreed, her roles in HW have been garbage so far. Not mentioning Fashion and Barfi is ridiculous, those movies showed that she was a good actress and not just there for being attractive.

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

It's very obvious her responses are setup to please her western bosses and fanbase. The terminology she is using is clearly there to pander to her western fanbase. 

How exactly is Kaminey an indie movie ? Vishal Bhardwaj might not deliver big hits, but he is a well renowned name in mainstream Bollywood. Kaminey was made with a 40 crore budget, had a mainstream lead actor, lots of promotion and a holiday release. Kaun se angle se indie movie hai - 'deglam' role karne se movie indie nahi ho jati. But she can't say deglam because its a term that won't fly as well as indie would in Hollywood. 

Also what action movie has she done besides Don/Don2? Baywatch ? Another answering that leads up to her Hollywood filmography

Very pretentious and very disappointing for the PC fan in me who found her mindblowing in Fashion and Barfi. 

I used to be a PC fan when she was in Bollywood but she has been very disappointing in Hollywood and I'm sick of her pandering to westerners and playing  lackluster token characters. Huge downgrade from her career in India but it's her choice I suppose