Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

truptishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Today whatever Deepika said to Aditi that was painfully heartfelt yaar.

Totally loved it. I got tears while listening to it.

So true Doctors not just save one person but whole family.

And whatever she said about that patient I can actually feel it.

Devi020 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Dear Makers, plss don't ruin WaSia too...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Finally got the banner. ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿค—

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hoping the last scene is Aditi's dream..๐Ÿคž But I'm really done with Deepika yaar..aaj her character had a chance to come out clean regarding Vikrant..but still she's lingering around, giving mixed reactions..What crap! For how long will this continue? Disgusted to the core! ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ Nd why is this Abhay being so nice to all? Itna accha hona bhi thik nhi hai..๐Ÿคฃ I felt really bad for Aditi today..the way she was pleading to Vikrant in their bedroom..Gosh that hit me somewhere personally!๐Ÿ˜Š But aaj Wasim pe thoda gussa aaya..itna generalize kyu karta hai woh every single time? Felt bad for Sia also..Piroz alone entertained me today in the cafe with Meena! ๐Ÿ˜†

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Don't see anyone talking about this - idk if they are not worth it or what ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ansari is a deeply insecured unhappy person. He thrives on misery. And he has such hatred, such toxicity inside that none else should have to bear that burnt. Sia is probably overcompensating thanks to abhay and what Ali told her and her own actions but she should stop now. No person, man or woman, is worth it. She should chose happiness, show him the finger and be done with it. By Ansari ka logic rich people never get bankrupt or don't get punished. Also is he really thinking about basti walo ki treatment and not his own agenda to get the money and settle his clinic using that? 

Abhay may be leaving post vik chosing deepika. And it may happen going by precap. It's history repeats for FMS and Abhay, his own mom did the same. I do have sympathy but it's less considering the two let this happen, feelings or not. V will chose her and leave his family, aditi may soften for the mahan pyar, and abhay leaves. I am not sad, he should have left way before and I will miss abhay, he has been a soothing balm amidst the last weeks chaos. 

Ideally that ewsha should leave and piroz should get epiphany that he's in love with nurse but we aren't that lucky ๐Ÿคข

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

30 Episodes hi baaqi hai. I hope Open Ending ho. Please kisi character ko kuch mat karna๐Ÿ˜ญ

SONIA441 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumaishu

Finally got the banner. ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿค—

Damn! I love the look 

truptishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DEBOLINA96

Hoping the last scene is Aditi's dream..๐Ÿคž But I'm really done with Deepika yaar..aaj her character had a chance to come out clean regarding Vikrant..but still she's lingering around, giving mixed reactions..What crap! For how long will this continue? Disgusted to the core! ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ Nd why is this Abhay being so nice to all? Itna accha hona bhi thik nhi hai..๐Ÿคฃ I felt really bad for Aditi today..the way she was pleading to Vikrant in their bedroom..Gosh that hit me somewhere personally!๐Ÿ˜Š But aaj Wasim pe thoda gussa aaya..itna generalize kyu karta hai woh every single time? Felt bad for Sia also..Piroz alone entertained me today in the cafe with Meena! ๐Ÿ˜†

Ditto

Seriously yaar hoping thatโ€™s a dream no not a dream but Aditiโ€™s and ours nightmare.

Completely agree about Deepika she shouldโ€™ve come clean.

And in all of this I am really feeling bad for Abhay.

He is truly a pure soul. He was worried about Deepika as well as Sia.

Though Sia and him are not on talking terms but  he was so worried for her. Whatever it is but she is his friend and he really tried.

For Aditi  I felt bad but just a little.

Yes about Wasim agree why he blames all rich people?

SONIA441 thumbnail

I agree.

From the last 2 Episodes, I can't understand Wasim anymore. I'm trying really hard giving him leeway that his Mausi died despite his efforts.

And Sia is the only person who understands him right now, so he's venting to her. 

But Today, he behaved in a weird manner ๐Ÿคก

swth1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't think Abhay character will end so soon.. he is one of the main characters of the show after Deepika n Vikrant.. .. also the makers know vidyut's character Abhay has so many fans ..so they would keep him till the end.. it wouldn't be ending so soon.. i guess they must have already wrapped up the entire shoot....

I don't know whomever i ship it seems to be sinking... I felt bad for Sia today .she didn't deserve that kind of behaviour from wasim.. I don't want this ship to sink .. or it could be a base for WASIA ship.. maybe wasim will realise what Sia is and Sia will also know the reality outside..