Dhadkan Zindaggi Kii official EDT#3 - Page 6

Posted: 2 years ago

Why is Abhay’s character is ending on the show😭😡

His character was the most relatable

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

😢😢😢 

Tagging more people:

Show mein jo bhi ho, I'm glad that it introduced me to Vidyut. He is a great talent and a sweet person. I'll be following his works. Dr. Abhay Sathe will always have a special place in my heart ❤️ 

Edit: Also, I just saw Vidyut put my remix reel on his IG story *fangirl flailing* 

Edited by ShinyMishka - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Ashviniv

Agree to your first and last part

Politely disagree with aditi not knowing its D's patient. that was applicable only for the first time when they encountered each other. 

D politely asked her to do tests before surgery and let her know and then they will take a call. Still A went behind her back and told the daughter. when D put her foot down for operation after consulting the oncologist A went and manipulated the daughter to not give consent

The first time it was ok but not the other two times. in order to prove her claim she is staking a patient's life and that's what is wrong. 

What i am upset about is this behavior of A will give rise to sympathy for V from both Deepika and viewers and i don't want that at all. If Aditi would have stayed professional it would have been much better

though i understand being rational in face of life changing events is a high ask and not many can do that so thats that

All good :) I guess the best part about this forum is the diversity in opinions and the inclusion and appreciation of various viewpoints. 😊

I doubt the latter will happen. This show is so far giving out the right message or atleast working towards it. If we had to see two women pitted against each other for man, we have umpteen options on ITV for that and this show is expected to be different, so I don't think they will go down that ghisaa pitta route. 

Originally posted by priya185

Why is Abhay’s character is ending on the show😭😡

His character was the most relatable

What! I loved his character... Was actually missing his presence... He's already reduced on the show and that stupid love story has started. So mad rn. 

I wish he gets suppa successful. 

Originally posted by ShinyMishka

Show mein jo bhi ho, I'm glad that it introduced me to Vidyut. He is a great talent and a sweet person. I'll be following his works. Dr. Abhay Sathe will always have a special place in my heart ❤️ 

Edit: Also, I just saw Vidyut put my remix reel on his IG story *fangirl flailing* 

I'm soo sad watching this but I agree with you completely....what a find!! Dhadkan would be incomplete for me without Dr. Sathe and Vidyut ❤️

Originally posted by DEBOLINA96

This means either Abhay won't be there till the last episode (he might die or due to some other reason he'll leave FMS) or shooting is indeed coming to an end or has already ended..as I saw a video today morning where the whole cast nd crew were together cheering for the show..😕

Jo bhi ho, don't know why kuch ghatiya ya tragic ending hoga lag rha hai..Koi marega (mostly Abhay or Deepika) 🥺 ya ViPika ek ho jayenge..🤢

Please don’t say that. I don’t want him to die. It’s ok if he leaves FMS and join his father. He is my favourite.

And please no ViPika that’s a big no.

Originally posted by DEBOLINA96

This means either Abhay won't be there till the last episode (he might die or due to some other reason he'll leave FMS) or shooting is indeed coming to an end or has already ended..as I saw a video today morning where the whole cast nd crew were together cheering for the show..😕

Jo bhi ho, don't know why kuch ghatiya ya tragic ending hoga lag rha hai..Koi marega (mostly Abhay or Deepika) 🥺 ya ViPika ek ho jayenge..🤢

Where is the video of whole cast cheering..can u pls share the link... Arey yr Dr.Abhay sathe should stay till the end.. the show started with Abhay n Deepika and i hope they remain till the last episode .. 

A whole  360 degree turn for V. Aditi is horrid he looks like a saint in front of her. 

First of she is extremely shameless and is forcing herself on him. V has  apologized and understood he's done her  wrong. Any respectful woman would back off. I totally understand if she wants to punish him and never wanna wants to divorce him. Make him suffer by keeping him hanging on the last thread. But not like this. 

Also her behavior with D is rotten. What kind of of a doctor is she? How can she barge in and over take D 's case? She was not even involved - she came on her own and she expects everyone to listen and praise her, she wants to hijack D' s place. 

The precap was just pathetic. V sister is so nasty. 

Edited by VintageWine - 2 years ago